Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483638 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11295 on: January 15, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »
I wanna do the kiss meme, can anyone link me again it?

Here ^^

Have you ever had an idea so utterly ridiculous that your hand simply refuses to translate it into images?
Spoiler: show
I pictured Taru, in the last day of the mission, holding Trond in a tango like embrace, like this telling him how much fun she had in this months and kissing him just to see his face XD
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11296 on: January 15, 2017, 07:23:45 PM »

Here ^^

thanks

Have you ever had an idea so utterly ridiculous that your hand simply refuses to translate it into images?

Yes, if I would have drawn all the ideas, I would have drawn like 1232 drawings every day.... usually no time, and or just.... lazy and can't start
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11297 on: January 15, 2017, 09:46:09 PM »
Yes, if I would have drawn all the ideas, I would have drawn like 1232 drawings every day.... usually no time, and or just.... lazy and can't start

Hehehe, I have great trust in your talents, I can't wait for you to come on with kiss ideas, I'm expectant 0v0

Soooo, this would be the last, goodbye kiss!

I have no excuse, I just want this to happen:
Somehow, during their last goodbyes, as Sigrun's boarding her ship home, Mikkel jokingly says something to pick on her, and he sees the little spark of rage in her eyes, closes his and expects a good punishment punch in the arm... but she laughs and swiftly delivers a kiss. 

Mikkel's beetroot tone shows even in a colorless sketch, as Sigrun shouts "Farewell, mutineer!", already ten paces away.

Sorry for all the blushy-blushy cr*p I threw at you during the week, I had no experience at all drawing kisses, and I basically couldn't vary much from the surprised-blushing-kids, but I promise I'll make some improvements for next year!
Iguana with issues

Oemelmuff

• Tumblr
« Reply #11298 on: January 16, 2017, 04:35:03 PM »
finally got to upload this : )

Fate is real! It is just really random

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11299 on: January 16, 2017, 05:41:01 PM »

I love it  :'D *hugs a kitten*
Iguana with issues

Oemelmuff

• Tumblr
« Reply #11300 on: January 16, 2017, 11:14:16 PM »

I have no excuse, I just want this to happen:
Somehow, during their last goodbyes, as Sigrun's boarding her ship home, Mikkel jokingly says something to pick on her, and he sees the little spark of rage in her eyes, closes his and expects a good punishment punch in the arm... but she laughs and swiftly delivers a kiss. 

Mikkel's beetroot tone shows even in a colorless sketch, as Sigrun shouts "Farewell, mutineer!", already ten paces away.

I can imagine it happening just like this! perfect! ^w^

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #11301 on: January 16, 2017, 11:57:19 PM »
Hehehe, that's too funny, Antillanka! I can see something like that happening, Sigrun would be SO pleased with herself. :))

And Oemelmuff I love your little comic! Poor Emil, he has some competition. Guess he'd better just squeeze in wherever he can find a space. Cuddles for everyone!

Speaking of cuddles, I decided to start the kiss week challenge. Here's a good morning kiss with Reynir/Tuuri, under a cut for excessive shippiness.

Spoiler: reynir is shirtless and has his hair down I regret nothing • show

I just...really need them to be okay, and get to wake up beside each other every day.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11302 on: January 17, 2017, 12:29:06 AM »
Hehehe, that's too funny, Antillanka! I can see something like that happening, Sigrun would be SO pleased with herself. :))

And Oemelmuff I love your little comic! Poor Emil, he has some competition. Guess he'd better just squeeze in wherever he can find a space. Cuddles for everyone!

Speaking of cuddles, I decided to start the kiss week challenge. Here's a good morning kiss with Reynir/Tuuri, under a cut for excessive shippiness.

I just...really need them to be okay, and get to wake up beside each other every day.

This is exactly the kind of shippiness I needed to see after today's page. O_o Also, Reynir looks FABULOUS with his hair down. :haw:
...tuuri's going to be ok tuuri's going to be ok tuuri's going to be ok...
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11303 on: January 17, 2017, 12:45:48 AM »

This is so precious! <3
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #11304 on: January 17, 2017, 02:25:46 AM »

Sorry Emil, but you had it coming the second you decided to have two cats in the house.
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11305 on: January 17, 2017, 04:51:01 AM »
All the precious art and then there's me! I got an idea for a story and I totally blame Lazy8 for it, and then I decided I could art the stupid story as well, so... I spent like five hours arting the story. I'm amazed at my patience for it, and I blame you people!

Any way, the written story will arrive in a couple of days or so, have the arted story in the meanwhile:

Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Oemelmuff

• Tumblr
« Reply #11306 on: January 17, 2017, 05:05:07 AM »
I´ll join the Kissing challenge : )

1. Morning Kiss

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11307 on: January 17, 2017, 06:53:22 AM »
I´ll join the Kissing challenge : )

1. Morning Kiss

Lalli, that is not how you... *sigh*.... oh well, as long as Emil likes it :D

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #11308 on: January 17, 2017, 07:25:53 AM »
All the precious art and then there's me! I got an idea for a story and I totally blame Lazy8 for it, and then I decided I could art the stupid story as well, so... I spent like five hours arting the story. I'm amazed at my patience for it, and I blame you people!

Any way, the written story will arrive in a couple of days or so, have the arted story in the meanwhile:

Bwuh!? How am I responsible for this? (I have absolutely no memory of this, but... shipping and Christmas!?! Me? Bwuh?)
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11309 on: January 17, 2017, 09:15:41 AM »
Bwuh!? How am I responsible for this? (I have absolutely no memory of this, but... shipping and Christmas!?! Me? Bwuh?)

You really need me to quote you to prove my blame? Fine, I'll do it!

...LooNEY, I kind of hate you right about now.

But not as much as I hate my own brain, for insisting on adding that one extra thing...

Yes, every entry in this challenge will be named after a song that fits the same criteria. Every. Single. One.

There, have the blame!
(I'm not upset about you giving me ideas though, I blame people in a loving way <3)

Oh, also Oemelmuff, howww are you so awesome at arting? <3
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:37:03 AM by Windfighter »
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.