Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484328 times)

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11250 on: January 10, 2017, 12:19:12 AM »
Oh yes, it is, it's from Dolly Parton's Why'd you come in here <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #11251 on: January 10, 2017, 09:37:22 AM »
Because I got ssss feels last night at 2am and needed to get them out:

Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11252 on: January 10, 2017, 03:27:58 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwwwww  ^-^ this warms my heart
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11253 on: January 10, 2017, 05:09:50 PM »

Awwwww, I think we all needed this, because... ssss feels, yes.
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #11254 on: January 10, 2017, 06:54:59 PM »

I love how worn everyone looks.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11255 on: January 10, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »
Kiss Week #2!

Spoiler: show
I was this closet of putting a pregnancy test on Siv's hand, but decided against it because:
a. what a cliché
b. I want to believe TB and Siv don't need oh-such-great-news excuse to share a nice emotional moment
c. I had a better idea

TB usually kisses Siv outta the blue when he's happy

"Honeeeeey, I'm home!!" *great smooching going on*
"Whoa, haha, good mood?"
"I have awesome news, you'll love it!"
"You got ascended?!"
"Nope!"
"You got a raise?!?!"
"You'll never guess! ... I quit!!!"
"YOU WHAT!?!?!"

I love how worn everyone looks.

Well, yeah, they all had a terrible night, and now they don't even have a proper bedroom, so they must all lay against each other in the studio and make the best of it...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:14:26 PM by Antillanka »
Iguana with issues

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #11256 on: January 11, 2017, 08:19:47 AM »
Hihihihi ^^

Spoiler: show

I'll leave this here... somebody wants to join me? I feel a deep need for some ssssmooching right now, after last pair of pages...

I haven't been in here for a bit, but I just saw this and YES I AM SO HERE FOR THIS!!! I love the ones you've drawn so far, and that picture of the team all sleeping on each other is wonderful. <3

PickleChip, I love that drawing of Reynir and Tuuri, it warms my heart!!! I like this "everything will be okay" idea.

Windy, your art continues to be a delight. <3

*Big hugs and showers of compliments to anyone I missed* I'm typing this on my phone so I'll end the post here, I just got really excited for the kiss week thing. :)
(I do have some kiss drawings I did to ring in the new year, maybe I'll cross post some of them here)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #11257 on: January 11, 2017, 10:07:25 AM »
Okay, double-posting because I am way too excited about this kiss week thing Antillanka posted! These...aren't actually for that, I'll probably do some drawings for that later, but I do have some drawings of kisses I drew on New Year's Eve, so I thought you all might like to see them. :))

First off! My rarest of rarepairs, Onni/Bjarni.

Spoiler: Onni/Bjarni plus delightful cultural differences • show

Laufey requested this one, because apparently Iceland and Finland have different feelings about public displays of affection.

"In Iceland kissing people is considered far less intimate a thing than in Finland (guys kiss each other rarely but it happens, girls almost always and girl+boy is also pretty common). Usually people kiss each other on the cheek, but a couple would obvy kiss on the mouth. Even so a Finn is going to kinda die at the thought of someone maybe seeing it. Meanwhile Icelanders don’t care. They just… don’t. They might even make a point of kissing someone in front of other people."

So of course, I had to draw Bjarni kissing Onni and Onni being SO flustered. Bjarni does not understand why.

Next up: Reynir/Onni! Because Onni needs all the kisses from attractive Icelanders, apparently.

Spoiler: Reynir/Onni in what is probably one of the best kisses i have ever drawn • show

This one was requested by Seventybyheart. :)

Not actually a kiss, but it's cuddly and was requested on the same day, so I thought people might like to see it:

Spoiler: Sigrun/Tuuri cuddles based on an adorable fic • show

Elleth wrote this amazing fic involving Sigrun/Tuuri cuddles, so when I got a request to draw the two of them (or two requests, actually, both Elleth and Rabbit asked for them), I knew I had to draw this.

After a certain point, I started requesting drawings from myself because I just felt like drawing:

Spoiler: Emil/Lalli because when do I not want to draw Emil/Lalli? • show

(Tumblr post is here.)

And of course, no kiss drawing session could be complete without my OTP, so I requested this from myself again. (Note: I've just re-read the rules for NSFW stuff and I'm pretty certain this does not qualify, but just to be on the safe side - it contains shirtless Reynir and Tuuri in a short dress, kissing in a very...enthusiastic manner. I'm happy to move it if someone thinks it's too steamy for the general board, but I think it's okay)

Spoiler: Reynir/Tuuri my sweet sweet OTP • show

*fans self*
(Tumblr post is here.)

Whew! Lots of kisses, it was a nice way to end 2016. ALSO! I got a scanner for Christmas, so no more poorly-photographed late-night art for me!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11258 on: January 11, 2017, 10:18:03 AM »
Okay, double-posting because I am way too excited about this kiss week thing Antillanka posted!

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ *melts*
Iguana with issues

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #11259 on: January 11, 2017, 10:34:27 AM »
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ *melts*

*scoops up the puddle of melted Antillanka and hugs* I definitely share your sentiment about needing fluffy things to look at in these trying times, so I'm really glad you posted that! Hopefully I'll have more to share soon. :))

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11260 on: January 11, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »
Okay, double-posting because I am way too excited about this kiss week thing Antillanka posted! These...aren't actually for that, I'll probably do some drawings for that later, but I do have some drawings of kisses I drew on New Year's Eve, so I thought you all might like to see them. :))

:D ;DAPPROVED ;D :D
12/10 would (and will) drool again over these! I'm a fan of all rarepairs so please let there be more of them!

Meanwhile, my brain took Windy's last post and ran with it, and I got this:

Going by certain tumblr tags, I understand there is a cowboy AU already. I know nothing about it, but I'm happy to add to it :)

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #11261 on: January 11, 2017, 12:59:27 PM »
  :D ;DAPPROVED ;D :D
12/10 would (and will) drool again over these! I'm a fan of all rarepairs so please let there be more of them!

Going by certain tumblr tags, I understand there is a cowboy AU already. I know nothing about it, but I'm happy to add to it :)

Hehehe, it seems that more and more I am all about the rarepairs (or...okay, I seem to be all about any pair someone wants to request from me on Tumblr, haha) so there will probably be more. :))

And I already said so on Tumblr, but I LOVE this Lalli drawing! (And the one by Windy that inspired it, that brightened my day!) It's funny because Minutia and I each reblogged it without seeing each other's tags, but both of us had the same thought about it.

There isn't exactly a cowboy AU, but there is an Old West AU that was a collaboration between Minutia_r and me. She wrote a little ficlet about Reynir and Tuuri and posted it to Tumblr. Then I got inspired and did some drawings for it...and then I got more inspired, and wrote a ficlet from Tuuri's perspective about the same situation. Eventually we put them together in one place on AO3, if anyone wants to see it.

Anyway, these two drawings are giving me all kinds of ideas for a further story in that setting, but this time about Emil/Lalli...so we'll see if something comes of it. :)

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11262 on: January 11, 2017, 02:15:53 PM »
Please get more SSSS-feels! <3

Kiss Week #2!
eeee the world need more Torbjörn and Siv-love <3
(says I who did an art about Siv cheating on Torbjörn <.<)

Windy, your art continues to be a delight. <3
aww, thank you! <3 Your art is a delight too!

I am so very happy I inspired such magic! I totally wish I could magic as awesome as you can but I don't have patience enough to learn xD I actually squeed when I saw the pretty picture on tumblr!

Anyway, these two drawings are giving me all kinds of ideas for a further story in that setting, but this time about Emil/Lalli...so we'll see if something comes of it. :)
Yes, let the inspiration spread all over \o/ Awesome <3

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11263 on: January 11, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
Please get more SSSS-feels! <3

Haha, this will be a looong week :D

SWEET BABY BUDA!!! Those eyes sweep me of my feet <3 <3 <3!

By the way, to avoid doubleposting: Kiss week #3 -Suprise kiss, I think

I imagine Emil engaging on some sorta bet with Lalli, about surprising each other, and Lalli beating his ass in the ninja sense of it haha! but Emil can still retaliate, stay tuned!
Iguana with issues

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11264 on: January 11, 2017, 03:18:22 PM »
By the way, to avoid doubleposting: Kiss week #3 -Suprise kiss, I think

Haha, poor Emil! Those art just sent me back to my story Hidden Spirits, although Emil failed spectaculary at surprising Lalli there!

anyway, I'll be staying tuned over in the corner! If you hear weird random giggling it's probably just me <3