Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483817 times)

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11235 on: January 08, 2017, 09:11:46 AM »
That looks really good! and is also a truly heartbreaking possibility... I love the way you did the font.

To make it into an image, do it like so:
Code: [Select]
[img]link goes here[/img] There's a button above the emojis (to the far left) when you post, it should look like a tiny mona lisa, and it'll insert the code to make it into an image.

Thanks! I love using special fonts for art like this. ^^ And thank-you also for your clarifying words, I knew that mona lisa must be good for something XD

Windfighter and PickleChip, I'm glad you liked my art and that it didn't *quite* make you cry ^^;

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11236 on: January 08, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »
Trying to Cheer Tuuri up :Đ

AND AN EXTRA:

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #11237 on: January 08, 2017, 09:03:11 PM »
Here, for the kissy-thing...

I'm crying
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11238 on: January 08, 2017, 10:08:24 PM »

AND AN EXTRA:

Good one, Mikkel, but I'm already terrified for Tuuri's safety right now
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11239 on: January 08, 2017, 10:46:00 PM »
Krisse, your comic is so cute!
I didn't feel like waiting until Friday, so here is a happy fluffy kiss! Because everything is going to be just fine and Tuuri will be okay and not die. Ever.
Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:54:12 PM by PickleChip »
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #11240 on: January 08, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I didn't feel like waiting until Friday, so here is a happy fluffy kiss! Because everything is going to be just fine and Tuuri will be okay and not die. Ever.

Awww, thats so cute!! I love how Reynir's braid makes a heart shape. :3 And yes Tuuri will be fine and nothing bad will happen to her.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #11241 on: January 09, 2017, 12:09:46 AM »
Okay don't hate me, but... I'm about to bring back a meme. Specifically the draw the squad in your clothes meme. I had drawn these however many months ago this was popular, never finished the set, and then promptly forgot about them. So here they are like eight months later.

Aaand you'll just have to imagine Mikkel and Reynir, sadly. Apparently I didn't think any of my clothes would look good on them.  ::)
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #11242 on: January 09, 2017, 01:00:37 AM »
Day #1 of Kiss Week!

Lalli could hear him walking carefully into the room and almost felt his stare towards himself. He remained still.
He felt Emil's weight when he leaned over him on the bed and the funny itch when some stands of his hair fell over his ear. And then, the touch of a little kiss on the side of the head:
"Good morning! Time to wake up already, breakfast has been ready since, like, forever"
Lalli groaned a bit, only to hide the little smile of satisfaction on his face. He liked being "awaken" like this.

hehe, Emil looks so silly xp
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Gaemmel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11243 on: January 09, 2017, 05:25:40 AM »
Krisse, great job on the comic! Btw, I think it is very Tuuri-like to just sit there and look innocent and say nothing.

Jhev, I love their style xP Especially Emil I can totally see wearing these things in a modern AU.

Antillanka, yours is so adorable! I'm really excited for more kissing pictures of you and the others!
I'm the left one on the picture.

Fluent: :germany: :uk:
In school I had: :france: :spain:
Some words and phrases: :japan:
Learning: :sweden:

:chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11244 on: January 09, 2017, 05:27:30 AM »
Day #1 of Kiss Week!

Lalli could hear him walking carefully into the room and almost felt his stare towards himself. He remained still.
He felt Emil's weight when he leaned over him on the bed and the funny itch when some stands of his hair fell over his ear. And then, the touch of a little kiss on the side of the head:
"Good morning! Time to wake up already, breakfast has been ready since, like, forever"
Lalli groaned a bit, only to hide the little smile of satisfaction on his face. He liked being "awaken" like this.

hehe, Emil looks so silly xp

So cute!! Thank you for this and please make many more :D Lalli's expression is particularly nice.

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #11245 on: January 09, 2017, 09:18:40 AM »

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11246 on: January 09, 2017, 02:51:57 PM »
That feeling when you're no longer sure if you should post art but... have today's masterpiece:

*awesome art*
Perfection! Good job, Mikkel!

Much cute, such love <3

Okay don't hate me, but... I'm about to bring back a meme. Specifically the draw the squad in your clothes meme. I had drawn these however many months ago this was popular, never finished the set, and then promptly forgot about them. So here they are like eight months later.

You seem to have very awesome clothes! \o/ and it's never too late to jump on the "Draw the SSSS-chars in your clothes"-wagon! Says I who just jumped on it in October also way too late :P

Day #1 of Kiss Week!

So very cuuuuute! <3

ALSO I have kinda a request for you people who can art a lot better than me! I've stumbled over this quote
Alan Shore: You ever wonder if you and I are la-la?
Denny Crane: Don't be ridiculous. We're flamingos. And good ones.
And I so want to see it with Mikkel and Sigrun but it's a little too complicated for me so... If anyone feels like it I'll love you forever <3
(j/k I love you peeps anyway <3)
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11247 on: January 09, 2017, 04:48:08 PM »
That feeling when you're no longer sure if you should post art but... have today's masterpiece:

How did you know this was exactly what I needed today??

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11248 on: January 09, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »
Well, I didn't know you specifically needed it, I just figured the world could use more Lallis in cowboy hats <3

Glad you liked it :D
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Gaemmel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11249 on: January 09, 2017, 05:15:26 PM »
Lalli in high heels <3
Windfighter, great job! Is the text around the pic from a song? It sounds like that a little!
I'm the left one on the picture.

Fluent: :germany: :uk:
In school I had: :france: :spain:
Some words and phrases: :japan:
Learning: :sweden:

:chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: