Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484254 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11220 on: January 05, 2017, 01:41:57 PM »
okay, few days ago.... maybe alst year I got the idea and we talked about this on the discord chat
that I don't think Tuuri can fix the cattank so easily, and they still might need it to go to the sea to the ship that is coming for them and I thought of this:

At least something fun?
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #11221 on: January 05, 2017, 03:58:11 PM »
Sc0ut, that is a wonderful Ensi, on a wonderfully cold day.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #11222 on: January 05, 2017, 04:20:33 PM »
okay, few days ago.... maybe alst year I got the idea and we talked about this on the discord chat
that I don't think Tuuri can fix the cattank so easily, and they still might need it to go to the sea to the ship that is coming for them and I thought of this:

At least something fun?

Hahahaha awesome! Mikkel doesn't look annoyed enough, though...
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11223 on: January 05, 2017, 04:39:25 PM »
Krisse, that's so awesome! Emil is all sparkly and everyone is just cuuuute <3

I found time to do another art, this one dubbed "cute" by the inhabitants of the secret blanket fort:

It was inspired by a quote I heard on the television, but I don't know the movie since the television ad just say "horror friday", but I think it's a vampire movie? And it'd probably fit more with the dialogue reversed, but... I dunno, it's just something about sad Emil I like xD
I bet you hadn't figured that out yet :P
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11224 on: January 05, 2017, 06:14:23 PM »

At least something fun?
Poor Mikkel! They're again weighed everything on him!  :'D
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11225 on: January 05, 2017, 08:19:35 PM »
Hahahaha awesome! Mikkel doesn't look annoyed enough, though...

He secretly enjoys it too xD

Krisse, that's so awesome! Emil is all sparkly and everyone is just cuuuute <3
sparkling flies in the wind while they go xD
be careful, whoever is sitting behind Emil xD

Poor Mikkel! They're again weighed everything on him!  :'D
He is a strong guy......
and finding a living and not troll horse would be probably not that easy.

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11226 on: January 05, 2017, 09:24:53 PM »
He secretly enjoys it too xD

Hihihihi ^^

Spoiler: show

I'll leave this here... somebody wants to join me? I feel a deep need for some ssssmooching right now, after last pair of pages...
Iguana with issues

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #11227 on: January 06, 2017, 09:17:53 AM »

I'll leave this here... somebody wants to join me? I feel a deep need for some ssssmooching right now, after last pair of pages...
That "Goodbye kiss" though.....anybody else immediately think of Tuuri when they saw it? *sobs*

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11228 on: January 06, 2017, 10:42:53 AM »
Hihihihi ^^

Can I do the fluffy kiss?  ;D
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #11229 on: January 06, 2017, 12:54:58 PM »
That "Goodbye kiss" though.....anybody else immediately think of Tuuri when they saw it? *sobs*

Yes ;-;

Can I do the fluffy kiss?  ;D

Yeeeees :D

I propose everyone who wants to draw or write a kiss-piece just does, and then we post to compare at the relative end of the day ^^ It's supposed to start the 9th and finish the 16th, but I guess freedom is free and you can just post your pieces on the day and order you like ^^
Iguana with issues

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11230 on: January 06, 2017, 04:50:14 PM »
So today I was going to art a flower...

This is the second time this has happened, apparently my brain won't allow me to art flowers :P
(Yes, Lalli is charging up to kill that troll)
(Also yes, Emil will survive)
(...probably not unharmed though)

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #11231 on: January 07, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »

Here, for the kissy-thing. I don't think I'll do the rest of the meme, but this one was haunting me. Spoiler for slight Minna-style rot.

The paper looks yellow because it is yellow. I didn't really think that one through first... ^^; but it looks like it came out okay. I attempted to be more realistic while at the same time drawing the characters the way Minna does. I'm pretty pleased with the result. Even though it tore my heart out to even imagine this possibility. T.T I'm sorry, I'm a mean person.
Also, this picture is a link, and I don't know how to make it not a link. Is the file too big? I didn't think of that. If it's not, then I'm missing something...help??? I've never actually done this before.

I'm talkative. Bye. *runs*

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11232 on: January 07, 2017, 11:07:53 PM »
Here, for the kissy-thing. I don't think I'll do the rest of the meme, but this one was haunting me. Spoiler for slight Minna-style rot.

The paper looks yellow because it is yellow. I didn't really think that one through first... ^^; but it looks like it came out okay. I attempted to be more realistic while at the same time drawing the characters the way Minna does. I'm pretty pleased with the result. Even though it tore my heart out to even imagine this possibility. T.T I'm sorry, I'm a mean person.
Also, this picture is a link, and I don't know how to make it not a link. Is the file too big? I didn't think of that. If it's not, then I'm missing something...help??? I've never actually done this before.

Grey-cat, that is beautiful and I might also cry, but it's so cool!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11233 on: January 07, 2017, 11:23:15 PM »

That looks really good! and is also a truly heartbreaking possibility... I love the way you did the font.

To make it into an image, do it like so:
Code: [Select]
[img]link goes here[/img] There's a button above the emojis (to the far left) when you post, it should look like a tiny mona lisa, and it'll insert the code to make it into an image.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11234 on: January 08, 2017, 12:26:28 AM »
aaaa Gray-cat, that was awesome! Sad, but awesome!

I listened to songs again:

I do believe this was the first time I arted Trond! Which is clearly visible. He lost his glasses somewhere though, I didn't forgot them, promise!
(I also can't art people flirting. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Sigrun's idea of flirting actually is "Bring them the still beating heart of a dead troll")

Edit: Oh, sorry, a translation of the text maybe?
"The Lucia with her angelic hair have looked too deep in the glass
She's flirting wildly with the director who will pay for the party"
kinda. I'm not a good translator :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:02:37 AM by Windfighter »