Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484047 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11055 on: November 11, 2016, 04:03:23 PM »
Made a little doodle, I call it "It's too late now".

I can't wait to get new glasses, so that staring at the computer is not so much of a pain

I love it I love it I love it I love it. How did you know purple is my favourite colour???  ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11056 on: November 12, 2016, 04:10:15 PM »
woops, been a few days since I posted here, but I've loved all the art you've shown off!

Let me add with a little art of my own:
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

MR_PLINKETT

« Reply #11057 on: November 12, 2016, 07:05:06 PM »
If there is any artist willing to draw sigrun in a red "make scandinavia most best again" hat get's my eternal meme magic.

Anna

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • A majestic circle cat
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #11058 on: November 12, 2016, 07:12:32 PM »
Oh, for the love of all things good, do not even obliquely reference the election. I've just spent the past few days trying to figure out how to cope with the fact that we have a Vice President elect who would cheerfully send me off to be tortured.
:chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:
:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
:book2::book3::book4:

And remember what peace there may be in silence.

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11059 on: November 12, 2016, 07:13:17 PM »
If there is any artist willing to draw sigrun in a red "make scandinavia most best again" hat get's my eternal meme magic.

Oh, hi Plinkett, my fave Amerikan! I didn't know you were on the forum too. You can introduce yourself at the Introduction thread.
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #11060 on: November 12, 2016, 08:39:18 PM »
*comes in with hugs*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Chris P. Bacon

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #11061 on: November 13, 2016, 03:53:00 PM »
I can't wait to get new glasses, so that staring at the computer is not so much of a pain

Your pain and toil were worth it! It's so amazing, I can feel a chill going down my spine whenever I look at it. I love how Sleipnope is hanging over Lalli's shoulder like a villain who just converted him to the dark side.
Fluent in :usa:
can stumble through :vaticancity:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11062 on: November 14, 2016, 09:14:07 AM »
Who said that she has too much to do? ... yeah. My Lady Procrastination has me tightly in her greasy claws and thus I present you three fanarts (b/w) today for JStevens' Fanfic "Come to Me" over at AO3. It's heartwrenching, heartwarming and a lot of other stuff to do with hearts and I heartily recommend it. ;D And I'll stop now before someone calls the pun-police.

On to the art: Not so happy with the first one. I like the pose but I couldn't get Emil's face right. So ... meh. Still posting it because I did it twice and I don't want that time of my life wasted. ;D Scene is taken from Chapter 7.

Spoiler: show

The second one is more to my liking. I like the pose and the faces and the Dandelions and Great Plantains. ^^ I just love doing squiggly background nature. Scene is from Chapter 12.

The last one is my favourite. I love everything about it - most of all that Emil has still his (slightly longer) hair. Scene is taken from Chapter 7 as well.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:17:09 AM by Talimee »
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11063 on: November 14, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »
*how to stop screaming because I hella love "come to me" and your art is amazing!!??!?!??*
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11064 on: November 14, 2016, 02:21:38 PM »
Who said that she has too much to do? ... yeah. My Lady Procrastination has me tightly in her greasy claws and thus I present you three fanarts (b/w) today for JStevens' Fanfic "Come to Me" over at AO3. It's heartwrenching, heartwarming and a lot of other stuff to do with hearts and I heartily recommend it. ;D And I'll stop now before someone calls the pun-police.

On to the art: Not so happy with the first one. I like the pose but I couldn't get Emil's face right. So ... meh. Still posting it because I did it twice and I don't want that time of my life wasted. ;D Scene is taken from Chapter 7.

The second one is more to my liking. I like the pose and the faces and the Dandelions and Great Plantains. ^^ I just love doing squiggly background nature. Scene is from Chapter 12.

The last one is my favourite. I love everything about it - most of all that Emil has still his (slightly longer) hair. Scene is taken from Chapter 7 as well.

Edit: this will teach me to not pay attention to where I put my comment, ie not inside the spoiler.
Haven't read the story yet (I will take your recommendation on board), but I am loving the art!  My favourite is Lalli in the second drawing, so very.... Hotakainen.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:59:32 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11065 on: November 14, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »
Talimee, those are beautiful. I love all three, especially, Emil's and Lalli's body language.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11066 on: November 15, 2016, 09:43:50 AM »
Tr an Tali, nice arts <3

I come binging a quick doodle I did today:

Emil had to suffer 'cause I was feeling sorry for myself *pats Emil*
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #11067 on: November 15, 2016, 01:54:36 PM »
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11068 on: November 15, 2016, 04:30:43 PM »
*how to stop screaming because I hella love "come to me" and your art is amazing!!??!?!??*

Hahaha! I am glad you like my pics. And I gladly join you in screaming about "Come to Me".

Edit: this will teach me to not pay attention to where I put my comment, ie not inside the spoiler.
Haven't read the story yet (I will take your recommendation on board), but I am loving the art!  My favourite is Lalli in the second drawing, so very.... Hotakainen.

=) My Holmes-like skills had shown me your comment already. But a very good hiding place for it. ;) *makes note for next Easter*
I am very satisfied with Lalli's pose in No 2 as well: wanting to crawl into himself but nevertheless to proud and stubborn to back down.

Talimee, those are beautiful. I love all three, especially, Emil's and Lalli's body language.

Thank you for the praise! =) I am very proud of their body-languages and poses too. It seems I have to accept the realisation that it is better sometimes to redo a pic for better effect. As I did with the second pic as well (let's not talk about No 1) - Emil's arms and hands look way better than in the first draft.
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

reefhunter

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #11069 on: November 15, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »
hello all, first time using this forum (was mostly just lurking) so here's to hoping i do this right...
consider all the kittens could have been saved:

was listening to kun mun kultani tulisi and ended up doodling something that felt similar to me:

anywayy. trying to backlog through this whole thread wow i'm still on page 280something... wish me luck! all your art is really nice and inspiring!!!