Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483762 times)

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11040 on: November 09, 2016, 11:55:45 AM »
Sorry for crossposting for the tumblr-crowd and for generally being so *absent*. Things are happening - not bad ones, but stressful.

Have a tiny!Lalli in spring-colours to soothe anything that needs soothing. *huggles*

Spoiler: show

And a pretty Emil, composing songs and using the time-honored method of pencil-holding no-one will ever train me out of.

These look great, Tali <3 The one with Emil is my favourite of the two.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #11041 on: November 09, 2016, 01:19:11 PM »
Sorry for crossposting for the tumblr-crowd and for generally being so *absent*. Things are happening - not bad ones, but stressful.

Have a tiny!Lalli in spring-colours to soothe anything that needs soothing. *huggles*

And a pretty Emil, composing songs and using the time-honored method of pencil-holding no-one will ever train me out of.

*grabs you in a giant hug* I loooooove these!!! That Emil is so beautiful, I can't stop staring at him! These vibrant colors are just what I need today. <3 (And I hope your stressful things calm down a little - be sure to take care of yourself!)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11042 on: November 09, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »

I love this so much!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11043 on: November 09, 2016, 05:10:23 PM »
Talimee, those are sweet!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #11044 on: November 09, 2016, 05:29:01 PM »
Wonderful pictures, Talimee!
That method of holding a pencil is classic. Keeps the pencil handy, frees both hands, and promotes chewing over each thought. ;)

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11045 on: November 10, 2016, 05:08:50 PM »
Made a little doodle, I call it "It's too late now".

I can't wait to get new glasses, so that staring at the computer is not so much of a pain

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11046 on: November 10, 2016, 06:30:43 PM »

I can't wait to get new glasses, so that staring at the computer is not so much of a pain

Whoah Sc0ut this is so cool!!! I love it! XoX

also now im having AU ideas about Lalli being possessed by the Ghosts and being used against the rest of the crew, imagine if he still had control of his voice, but not his body... "I'm so sorry..."
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #11047 on: November 10, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »

Sc0ut, that is grimly awe-inspiring.
Yay for new glasses!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11048 on: November 10, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »

AAhhh, no, not bleeding from the eye again!  But I love the composition and that purple is rich.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11049 on: November 10, 2016, 08:00:20 PM »
Torn between 'Beautifully drawn' and 'Aaarrgh no, tears of blood!'. But yes, beautifully drawn.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11050 on: November 11, 2016, 01:59:35 AM »
AAhhh, no, not bleeding from the eye again!  But I love the composition and that purple is rich.

Ah, I didn't realize, do you think it should go under a spoiler for that? (For future reference, at least, since people have already quoted it without the spoiler). I went with the idea that things which are in the comic are okay to show.

And, thank you! And Róisín, Buteo and Luth Nightbreeze as well (Luth, can you write that? I'd read it enthusiastically :D)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11051 on: November 11, 2016, 03:04:49 AM »
Ah, I didn't realize, do you think it should go under a spoiler for that? (For future reference, at least, since people have already quoted it without the spoiler). I went with the idea that things which are in the comic are okay to show.

And, thank you! And Róisín, Buteo and Luth Nightbreeze as well (Luth, can you write that? I'd read it enthusiastically :D)

Oh no, I didn't mean that I was disturbed by the blood per se, merely by the implication that Lalli may be once again stretched to the extreme and beyond.  Nononono, no scolding from me!! 
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #11052 on: November 11, 2016, 03:16:57 AM »
I didn't take it as a scolding, I just like to take people's preferences into account and not make them uncomfortable if I can help it :) Got it now, thanks for explaining.

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11053 on: November 11, 2016, 04:01:56 AM »
Love the drawing,  Sc0ut!
I've been listening to nothing but L. A. Devotee by Panic! At The Disco for the past few hours and drew Sigurn dancing to it.
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11054 on: November 11, 2016, 07:18:35 AM »
Buteo, Róisín, Kiraly, PickleChip, Sc0ut, Yuuago: many thanks for your kind words! I draw mainly for my own benefit but I would be lying if I said that getting praise for my pics wouldn't cheer me up considerably. =)
Kiraly: I'm taking care as good as I can, but writing a Bachelor's thesis *is* stressful even when not under time-pressure (yet) and about a topic one loves.

Sc0ut: Your pic of Lalli is haunting and beautiful. I am so sorry for him and can nearly feel his despair.
LuthNightbreeze: That fic-idea sounds like a great start for an angst-fest and drama. Feel free to tinker around with that idea. ;)
PickleChip: That is a very happy Sigrun. =)
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19: