Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483728 times)

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10950 on: October 26, 2016, 02:32:56 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, everyone <3

Tr, beautiful Emil! <3

I skipped backgrounds again today, but at least I drew eyes!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #10951 on: October 26, 2016, 10:09:51 PM »
Guys! You all draw so well! I love all of the art you guys have made! They are so cool!
So, I have recently discovered a new musical, In the Heights, and was listening to the song 96,000 and thought of this!

The song
Spoiler: show
/>The part in the song where the picture is from is 2:04
Warning: It has a bit of language.
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10952 on: October 27, 2016, 05:02:37 AM »
Pickle, once again amazing! I agree with Lalli, they're freaks! *sings along eventhough she doesn't know the song*

So I did two arts this morning! First one because Lars wanted his snugglebunny to hug him so this happened:

And the next one uh... Well, Martti said something in the commentsection about jumping out a window and then I started thinking about when Lalli did that and Emil kinda did that (okay, he just destroyed a door, but it was a glassdoor!) and then I got "Hanging by a moment" by Lifehouse stuck in my brain and then... this was the result:

(I'm weirdly proud with how it turned out <3)

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10953 on: October 27, 2016, 08:00:04 AM »
Ahhh Windy and Pickle, those are both great! < 3
(Though oh noooo that last one! D: Like it's awesome but oh noooooo)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10954 on: October 27, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »
Weird poses from my stream?

yes, here is a Lalli and Emil trying to skate
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10955 on: October 27, 2016, 10:40:12 AM »
Martti, much amused by the pillow!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10956 on: October 27, 2016, 04:08:15 PM »

Most most amusing, love the pillow, and the activity suits Lalli, actually.  I can totally see him as a skate punk, and for some reason I love the plain brown sweater too.  Emil is still upright - win!
Pickle, once again amazing! I agree with Lalli, they're freaks! *sings along eventhough she doesn't know the song*

And the next one uh... Well, Martti said something in the commentsection about jumping out a window and then I started thinking about when Lalli did that and Emil kinda did that (okay, he just destroyed a door, but it was a glassdoor!) and then I got "Hanging by a moment" by Lifehouse stuck in my brain and then... this was the result:

(I'm weirdly proud with how it turned out <3)

As well you should be!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Coda

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10957 on: October 28, 2016, 03:31:54 PM »

Oof it's been a while, so here's a quick and oddly-proportioned Lalli. I don't really know what's happening here (a nice, hot bowl of ghost soup? omen soup?? who knows) or why there are stars in the steam but it's making me think about a space exploration AU and...hm.
Originally I tried to have a more involved background here with trees and things, but it wasn't really working out, so instead Lalli gets to hang out in the Void for a while.
(it looks better at full size: https://66.media.tumblr.com/860a005e0665c31e53bb75f134a8e4ce/tumblr_ofl1a5kNaB1uqseozo5_r1_1280.jpg)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:34:53 PM by Coda »

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10958 on: October 28, 2016, 04:16:09 PM »

Martti, much love! <3 Emil, you're going in the wrong direction!

And Coda, I... just... That is so awesome! Is he protecting his bowl of ghost soup from a curious Reynir (not pictured) perhaps?

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10959 on: October 28, 2016, 06:50:29 PM »

Oof it's been a while, so here's a quick and oddly-proportioned Lalli. I don't really know what's happening here (a nice, hot bowl of ghost soup? omen soup?? who knows) or why there are stars in the steam but it's making me think about a space exploration AU and...hm.
Originally I tried to have a more involved background here with trees and things, but it wasn't really working out, so instead Lalli gets to hang out in the Void for a while.
(it looks better at full size: https://66.media.tumblr.com/860a005e0665c31e53bb75f134a8e4ce/tumblr_ofl1a5kNaB1uqseozo5_r1_1280.jpg)
Whoa. This is awesome!
Also, here's another dancing brainblob to go with the one I drew ages and ages ago.

Weirdly enough, this one has a story behind it. I was mildly annoyed with one of my teachers, who had called the fact that I had drawn on the back of a minor homework assignment "cute", and I was about to start drawing the weirdest things I could possibly think of in order to make him change his mind. I sketched out this brainblob before realizing revenge by doodle was kind of a dumb idea.  ;D
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10960 on: October 28, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »

XoX This is awesome!!

Tr: actually, revenge by doodle sounds like the best idea ever honestly :'D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10961 on: October 28, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »
Tr: Ffff yesss return of the brain blobs! : D
(What do you mean, revenge  by doodle is an excellent idea.)

:O Wow! I love this!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10962 on: October 28, 2016, 09:19:41 PM »
Tr: Ffff yesss return of the brain blobs! : D
(What do you mean, revenge  by doodle is an excellent idea.)
Tr: actually, revenge by doodle sounds like the best idea ever honestly :'D
Nooo, don't you know how much trouble that could get me in?
Let's just say lots of trouble.

This is great! Lalli looks so determined. :D
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10963 on: October 29, 2016, 03:43:37 AM »
Well, Tr, if we get dancing brainblobs when you try to take revenge by doodle, I'd say you should take revenge more often!

Coda

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10964 on: October 29, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »
Is he protecting his bowl of ghost soup from a curious Reynir (not pictured) perhaps?

That seems like a reasonable explanation to me! :D

Also, here's another dancing brainblob to go with the one I drew ages and ages ago.

Weirdly enough, this one has a story behind it. I was mildly annoyed with one of my teachers, who had called the fact that I had drawn on the back of a minor homework assignment "cute", and I was about to start drawing the weirdest things I could possibly think of in order to make him change his mind. I sketched out this brainblob before realizing revenge by doodle was kind of a dumb idea.  ;D

Well, it may get you in trouble, but those ruffles and boots I think are clearly worth it. I mean, look at them! The world needs more dancing brainblobs. Maybe a whole kickline!

AAAAAAAAA you did such a great job with these poses and the folds in the clothes, and your linework is so clean! That's amazing :O Also, the expressions are perfect (me too, Emil...me too)
 (also I love that you included the flags on their skates)