Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484397 times)

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10755 on: September 23, 2016, 04:13:23 PM »
Everyone, your art is Amazing!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #10756 on: September 23, 2016, 06:30:09 PM »
thank you yuu and roísín! And @everyone your art looks so good! I actually have one more teeny thing from a card I sent Aki after she sent me some chocolate and tea from Switzerland. This is my first traditional art that's gotten past a pencil sketch in a super duper long time ^ ^; I used Copic markers and Sakura Micron pens!

Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10757 on: September 23, 2016, 07:26:39 PM »
thank you yuu and roísín! And @everyone your art looks so good! I actually have one more teeny thing from a card I sent Aki after she sent me some chocolate and tea from Switzerland. This is my first traditional art that's gotten past a pencil sketch in a super duper long time ^ ^; I used Copic markers and Sakura Micron pens!

This is super cool and I love it! Emil + Flowers is the best combination :)) Also, copic markers!! So amazing and I want to buy some but I have no money.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #10758 on: September 23, 2016, 08:22:50 PM »
Trying this again after accidentally posting something that didn't work.
*ahem* I give you an Owlni.

I draw winged people a lot, and these wings are somewhat smaller than I normally make them, but what the hey. I think it would be either a Eurasian or a European Eagle-Owl, based on appearances. Hope ya like it!

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #10759 on: September 23, 2016, 08:59:47 PM »
Grey-cat, that's a splendid Owlnni!
Visually, those wings are well proportioned for the human figure they're on, I'd say you got them just right!

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #10760 on: September 23, 2016, 09:16:25 PM »

I draw winged people a lot, and these wings are somewhat smaller than I normally make them, but what the hey. I think it would be either a Eurasian or a European Eagle-Owl, based on appearances. Hope ya like it!

WHOA. This is so cool, I love it! Those wings are amazing, and I love Onni's expression and posture.

Awwww, he's so cute! It's fun to see some traditional art from you.

Unlos and Róisín your latest collaboration is great! I've loved getting to ring in new seasons with these over the past year. :))

Windfighter you should know that your drawings bring me great joy. <3 And Gwenno, I love your interpretation of Windy's Emil in a dress! He looks like he should be starring in a Disney movie.

I...probably missed some people? I haven't been keeping up with commenting, but even if I didn't mention you specifically I super appreciate all the wonderful art in here. *hugs everyone*

ALSO, I've been making art but...uh...neglecting to post it here, oops. I should probably look through my Tumblr and find what I've missed, but for now, here's some silliness! I did an art challenge on Tumblr where people could request a character pairing and a type of kiss. Since I know not everyone enjoys shippy stuff (or won't want to see art for specific pairings, because I did whatever was requested) I've put them under spoilers. (None are what I would consider nsfw).

Spoiler: Emil/Lalli hand kiss • show

Spoiler: Reynir/Lalli kiss on the cheek • show

Spoiler: Sigrun/Tuuri Forehead kiss and kiss on the nose • show

Spoiler: Sigrun/Agneta passionate kiss • show

These last two I'll leave out of the spoiler, because they're platonic - the request was for either a forehead kiss or kiss on the nose with Onni and Tuuri (possibly a very small Tuuri). Since the forehead kiss turned out sad, I decided to draw a very tiny Tuuri and Onni too. :))

Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #10761 on: September 24, 2016, 12:38:00 AM »
Grey-cat: that looks so cool! Winged onni!!!  Those wings look amazing! XoX

Kiraly: So much cuteness! I really like the Reynir/Lalli one. :3
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #10762 on: September 24, 2016, 12:51:35 AM »

this is so goodddddd yesssSS i love it!
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #10763 on: September 24, 2016, 02:00:54 AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT SO MUCH
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10764 on: September 24, 2016, 04:14:37 AM »
ALSO, I've been making art but...uh...neglecting to post it here, oops. I should probably look through my Tumblr and find what I've missed, but for now, here's some silliness! I did an art challenge on Tumblr where people could request a character pairing and a type of kiss. Since I know not everyone enjoys shippy stuff (or won't want to see art for specific pairings, because I did whatever was requested) I've put them under spoilers. (None are what I would consider nsfw).

Spoiler: Emil/Lalli hand kiss • show

Spoiler: Reynir/Lalli kiss on the cheek • show

Spoiler: Sigrun/Tuuri Forehead kiss and kiss on the nose • show

Spoiler: Sigrun/Agneta passionate kiss • show

These last two I'll leave out of the spoiler, because they're platonic - the request was for either a forehead kiss or kiss on the nose with Onni and Tuuri (possibly a very small Tuuri). Since the forehead kiss turned out sad, I decided to draw a very tiny Tuuri and Onni too. :))

Loving Jureeya's Emil and Grey-Cat's Onni, so cool!

But Kiraly, there is much cuteness here even for those who do not ship.  For me, the prize goes to Agnetha's hat falling off!  I don't know quite why, but it's a telling detail, and a precious one.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #10765 on: September 24, 2016, 09:00:19 AM »
this is so goodddddd yesssSS i love it!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT SO MUCH
WHOA. This is so cool, I love it! Those wings are amazing, and I love Onni's expression and posture.
Grey-cat, that's a splendid Owlnni!
Visually, those wings are well proportioned for the human figure they're on, I'd say you got them just right!

Aww, you guys are too nice, thanks everybody! I should draw Onni more often, he's cool.
(And I want you all to know that I love what you're doing too, but I'm on so rarely I don't get a chance to give all of it the attention it deserves. Fan art forever!!)

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #10766 on: September 24, 2016, 03:33:58 PM »
Loving Jureeya's Emil and Grey-Cat's Onni, so cool!

But Kiraly, there is much cuteness here even for those who do not ship.  For me, the prize goes to Agnetha's hat falling off!  I don't know quite why, but it's a telling detail, and a precious one.

Thank you! That detail is one of my favorite parts of that drawing, it seemed like a perfect way to show how enthusiastic they are, hehe. :))

Kiraly: So much cuteness! I really like the Reynir/Lalli one. :3

Thanks!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #10767 on: September 24, 2016, 11:33:23 PM »
Holy cow, everyone has such good art!!!
Well, anyway, here's a Sigrun!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10768 on: September 25, 2016, 12:35:37 AM »
This is a piece I drew as an illustration for the SSSS superhero AU fic I've been writing, but I may as well put it up here, too, if'n y'all don't mind. 

From left: Emil, Sofie, Kristján, Sigrun, Clara, Lalli

Spoiler: "wha the? who are these people? does wavewright62 draw that badly?" • show

The story for those of you who haven't read it: this is an AU in which
--Sigrun is 2IC to OC Kristján, an arrogant Icelander of dodgy provenance
--Tuuri quit the expedition in Mora after said Icelander rudely abused the original medic/skald they were going to have
--Emil did not have his cleanser epiphany and became a fat skald, drafted for the expedition at the last minute by a desperate Torbjörn
--Lalli met up with the crew as scout not realising Tuuri wasn't going to be there
--Reynir has a superpower that has landed him in Switzerland (at this point in the story, anyway)
--Mikkel Madsen was rejected for the crew and is currently working at the Øresund base as a warehouseman
--Piney's SSSSona Clara is on the crew as the cleanser
--AquaAurion's SSSSona Sofie was drafted on at the last minute to replace Tuuri as medic / driver / mechanic
--Onni has a superpower and helps train superpowered individuals in Norway
--Reynir's sister with the braids runs the training facility, and his other siblings make appearances
--Many other SSSSonae make up the cast or make guest appearances.
And although it is a superhero story, there is NO LYCRA.

Clear as mud? If you feel like catching up, here's the story: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6610714/chapters/15125563

The story is ongoing.  I don't know whether I'll make any other illustrations for it, though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:05:51 PM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Minutia_R

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she or they
« Reply #10769 on: September 25, 2016, 07:27:17 AM »

Gosh, that's cool.  Onni looks so determined!