Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483780 times)

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10635 on: September 06, 2016, 09:30:40 PM »
thank you thank you thank you <3 <3!! I'm glad you like it ^ ^

I love this and I'm going to draw it bc omf the image of Sigrun wearing a long skirt just to hide knives in it is amazing

Also! the second part of that stream last night: Elleth requested Sgru in any dress and since today is her birthday (it's Elleth's birthday! <3!) I spent a bit more time and lined this one

(http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/150044737578/sigrun-in-a-dress-in-272)
Awesome!
More procrastination art ;D
Sigrun asked if she could drive.
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #10636 on: September 06, 2016, 10:18:00 PM »

Oh Tuuri. You knew better. Yet you let your hero-worship get the better of you, didn't you?
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #10637 on: September 07, 2016, 12:35:18 PM »
Awww, I love the Toy Story crossover, Windfighter!

PickleChip, your procrastination drawings continue to be amazing, I'm cracking up at the expression on Sigrun's face!

and Jureeya you know I love your Sigruns, they're awesome! (And I still want a sweatshirt dress, oh man.)

And since I'm here, I might as well drop off these silly drawings (I know I have actual not-silly drawings I've neglected to post here, maybe I'll get to it someday). Anyway, the labels Sigrun's been giving out in the last few pages made me think the crew needs t-shirts. I drew this first:

and then Minutia requested Lalli so he got his own drawing (and a hoodie, because you know he'd wear a hoodie.)

Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10638 on: September 07, 2016, 02:29:13 PM »
Another beautiful Sigrun, Jureeya! *squee*

Pickle, terrible funny! (Sigrun, give the wheel back to Tuuri!)

Kiraly, very nice! Emil, don't complain, you're fine until I get my hands on you!

And today I decided to jump on the Näkki-Lalli train you people were travelling with like a year ago! Only, I did it with the wrong character... Also I got the legend a bit wrooooong, but still, art! \o/
Under spoiler because nudity, woops  :-[
Spoiler: show
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #10639 on: September 07, 2016, 03:18:14 PM »

And since I'm here, I might as well drop off these silly drawings (I know I have actual not-silly drawings I've neglected to post here, maybe I'll get to it someday). Anyway, the labels Sigrun's been giving out in the last few pages made me think the crew needs t-shirts. I drew this first:

and then Minutia requested Lalli so he got his own drawing (and a hoodie, because you know he'd wear a hoodie.)

Helpless Babies. So cute!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10640 on: September 09, 2016, 05:45:20 AM »
Awesome!

Most best!  Hilarious.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10641 on: September 09, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »
I see my Näcken-Emil wasn't very popular (just kidding, just kidding) so I tried arting Sigrun training Emil to become a viking instead:
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10642 on: September 09, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »
I see my Näcken-Emil wasn't very popular (just kidding, just kidding) so I tried arting Sigrun training Emil to become a viking instead:

Pffft hahaha. *pictures Sigrun casually chatting with Mikkel while Emil struggles*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #10643 on: September 09, 2016, 10:57:28 PM »

Pffft hahaha. *pictures Sigrun casually chatting with Mikkel while Emil struggles*
And when Emil protests, Sigrun says, "I'm going easy on you--I'd be doing them with Mikkel sitting on me!"

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #10644 on: September 10, 2016, 01:54:41 PM »
hi everyone! Long time no see-ish. Here's a palette request from tumblr of Sigrun in a viking-era dress ^ ^

... either Sigrun mastered Mjölnirspace, or she never puts that sword into that sheath in the first place ... >:D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #10645 on: September 10, 2016, 02:33:11 PM »
... either Sigrun mastered Mjölnirspace, or she never puts that sword into that sheath in the first place ... >:D

HAH no that's not the sheath for the sword, that's just a....pouch for holding things? i'm not sure exactly what it is, laufey explained it once but i kind of forgot ^ ^;
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10646 on: September 10, 2016, 06:58:28 PM »
Likely the sort of étui/reticule/pouch thing that Viking women carried, to hold scissors, thimble, needles, earspoon and the like.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #10647 on: September 10, 2016, 07:03:15 PM »
So I was immediately inspired by Minna's picture of Grandma Ensi Hotakinen, so I decided to draw her at an even younger age, somewhere in her teenage years. I'm thinking it's at the point where both she and the world are finally getting a grip on magic.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #10648 on: September 10, 2016, 07:47:17 PM »
The thing Ju drew actually is a sheath, but not for a sword; it's a sheath for a large type of a puukko (a Finnish knife)!

The one I'm wearing in the pic hosts only a ceremonial knife, which is why the handle seems so small. It would fit a regular puukko too, but that day I was dressed up for walking at the viking marketplace so a knife that's more handle than blade was the way to go (also more legal to openly carry around). I'm also carrying a pouch the kind that Róisín mentioned but it's too much on the side to show up in the photo...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10649 on: September 10, 2016, 08:39:58 PM »
So I was immediately inspired by Minna's picture of Grandma Ensi Hotakinen, so I decided to draw her at an even younger age, somewhere in her teenage years. I'm thinking it's at the point where both she and the world are finally getting a grip on magic.

EEEE Keeper, this is great! < 3
I'm delighted to see someone jumping on the chance to draw her.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge