Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483979 times)

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10410 on: July 30, 2016, 03:14:58 AM »
Aaaaaahhhhh, so much good art lately! Pokemon trainers, Emil with his flamethrower (Antillanka, those lines are so lovely) Sigrun on a horse, Sigrun in beautiful dresses (you know I love those, Ju, you make me want to write Sigrun-in-dresses fic), Lalli with a baby lynx on his head, Babysitter Mikkel, Emil caught in...whatever that purple thing is...basically my point is, all of this is wonderful and great and you're all amazing (even if I missed mentioning your art specifically). <3 <3 <3

In an effort to keep up with posting art here, I have drawn a happy Tuuri with flowers, a happy Reynir with flowers, and a happy picture of Reynir and Tuuri together. (Oh hey, when I post the two pencil drawings next together it looks like one drawing. Neat.)

If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10411 on: July 30, 2016, 04:14:09 AM »
Emil caught in...whatever that purple thing is...

Well, it was supposed to be the japanese tentacle monster that used to frequent the comments, don't think I've seen it for a while, but let's just pretend it's a regular, purple giant squid or something :P

also eeeee, cute Tuuri and Reynir! <3 much luv!

Also Sigrun, you rock those dresses! \o
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10412 on: July 30, 2016, 04:39:37 AM »
Well, it was supposed to be the japanese tentacle monster that used to frequent the comments, don't think I've seen it for a while, but let's just pretend it's a regular, purple giant squid or something :P

also eeeee, cute Tuuri and Reynir! <3 much luv!

Also Sigrun, you rock those dresses! \o

How can we forget those noodly appendages? Will Emil escape? Will he want to? Hee hee! Only Windfighter knows!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10413 on: July 30, 2016, 06:17:55 AM »
Aaaaaahhhhh, so much good art lately! Pokemon trainers, Emil with his flamethrower (Antillanka, those lines are so lovely) Sigrun on a horse, Sigrun in beautiful dresses (you know I love those, Ju, you make me want to write Sigrun-in-dresses fic), Lalli with a baby lynx on his head, Babysitter Mikkel, Emil caught in...whatever that purple thing is...basically my point is, all of this is wonderful and great and you're all amazing (even if I missed mentioning your art specifically). <3 <3 <3

In an effort to keep up with posting art here, I have drawn a happy Tuuri with flowers, a happy Reynir with flowers, and a happy picture of Reynir and Tuuri together. (Oh hey, when I post the two pencil drawings next together it looks like one drawing. Neat.)

Cool! Reynir with flowers in his braid should really become canon... or any other SSSS character with flowers in their hair...
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10414 on: July 30, 2016, 11:00:16 AM »
I come bringing a doodle!

It's... supposed to be Onni taking a star and giving it to Reynir but I dunno... xD
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #10415 on: July 30, 2016, 12:13:52 PM »
I can't even properly articulate how much I love this, and it's not even entirely the fault that it's relatively early morning. ;D Just... Sigrun in dresses! Not only looking most best (those battle scars, that backless dress, oh my!) but I also love the idea that she'll wear a slinky dress if she damn well wants to when the occasion calls for something that isn't battle gear. ;D

(I know it's a protracted topic, and I'm not saying that other interpretations of Sigrun as more masculine or gender-neutral don't make sense or are less valid, but I also don't want to open this particular can of worms, I just really really love and appreciate what Ju did here with challenging some popular notions).

I agree entirely! Nothing elaborate or fussy with the style of these two dresses, just clean simple classic lines that show the Most Best Sigrun off.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10416 on: July 30, 2016, 09:47:40 PM »
Yeah, can't see Sigrun in fussy frills. On the other hand, can't you just see her in a classic Erté sheath?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #10417 on: July 30, 2016, 10:20:54 PM »
Kiraly, your flowery cinnamon rolls look so sweet <3 !!!!

And I loooooove how sexy and badass Sigrun looks in your dresses, Yureeya!! She would love to show off her scars, wouldn't she?

Yeah, can't see Sigrun in fussy frills. On the other hand, can't you just see her in a classic Erté sheath?

Yeeeah, I can see your point there... she's the kind of woman he would've loved to dress, right?

Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10418 on: July 30, 2016, 10:56:56 PM »
Seems so to me. My aunt had such a dress. I got to wear it once as a teenager, to a ball. Didn't drape quite as nicely on me as it did on my aunt, who was more delicately built than I, but still looked amazing. Erté was one of those rare designers who made dresses that looked really good on women with muscles.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #10419 on: July 31, 2016, 09:22:33 AM »
(And while Sigrun in feminine clothing isn't really my thing, I don't think I'll break out the pitchfork unless I see her going into combat wearing the dress. ;) )
... I don't think that a pitchfork'll be a proper match for the ... accessories she'll've added for that occasion ... >:D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #10420 on: July 31, 2016, 01:15:33 PM »
Kiraly, your flowery cinnamon rolls look so sweet <3 !!!!

And I loooooove how sexy and badass Sigrun looks in your dresses, Yureeya!! She would love to show off her scars, wouldn't she?

Yeeeah, I can see your point there... she's the kind of woman he would've loved to dress, right?

Oh.
WOW! How have I missed this designer all this time?

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10421 on: July 31, 2016, 09:49:32 PM »
I recently realized that I hadn't drawn Agneta yet. This was obviously a serious problem that had to be fixed as soon as possible.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10422 on: July 31, 2016, 10:03:32 PM »
I recently realized that I hadn't drawn Agneta yet. This was obviously a serious problem that had to be fixed as soon as possible.

Yesss excellent! : D It's always awesome seeing some love for her. < 3
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #10423 on: July 31, 2016, 10:12:19 PM »

*gasp* YES her expression is perfect too :3

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #10424 on: August 01, 2016, 12:27:01 AM »

;D
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: