Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483897 times)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10290 on: July 17, 2016, 07:18:15 PM »
windfighter, I loooove your drawings!!

---

and here is a watercolour art I did today at the con in the art contest.

Originally I wanted to draw reynir with the ghosts, but my friend said to draw "the family"..... and I ended up draiwng similar scene that we have seen but with flaming trolls.
the subject was "Shadow and/or energy" and these ghosts fits to the shadow.
Marttiiiii I love this! :D
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10291 on: July 17, 2016, 07:31:36 PM »
Martti, that's nice!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10292 on: July 18, 2016, 07:04:31 AM »
Martti, Talimee, those are beautiful!

And once again my brain decided to hook the wrong character with the wrong song

...you know what? No, that song totally fits him! (I guess Sigrun got a hold of a pen or something while he was taking an afternoon nap...)
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10293 on: July 18, 2016, 12:26:02 PM »
Martii: That's really good! how did you do in the contest?

Windfighter:
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #10294 on: July 18, 2016, 01:26:24 PM »

Pokerface, n.: A particularly inexperienced participant of a shish kebab.
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10295 on: July 18, 2016, 04:00:23 PM »
Martii: That's really good! how did you do in the contest?

bad, I wanted to be in top 10 at least like last time, my art was even way better then I did last time and ending up worse makes me feel bad. but the idea is important for the contest, probably they did not like it as much.

I did not check what pictures ended up in top then this time to see who were in top 10, I did not see many good arts.... or some looked cool, but didn't see how some of them are connected to any subject we have got.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #10296 on: July 18, 2016, 07:03:57 PM »
bad, I wanted to be in top 10 at least like last time, my art was even way better then I did last time and ending up worse makes me feel bad. but the idea is important for the contest, probably they did not like it as much.

I did not check what pictures ended up in top then this time to see who were in top 10, I did not see many good arts.... or some looked cool, but didn't see how some of them are connected to any subject we have got.

Martti, that's too bad, but don't feel badly about it. The problem with any art contest is that it's hard to judge objectively, and unless the artists have a way to know what the judges like, they can't slant their work to the judges' tastes.
If I'd been a judge there, anything else would have had to be super impressive to score higher than yours (on artistic merit - on subject, only something else based on SSSS could compete)(see what I mean about the difficulty of being objective? ;))

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10297 on: July 18, 2016, 08:10:22 PM »
Martti, that's too bad, but don't feel badly about it. The problem with any art contest is that it's hard to judge objectively, and unless the artists have a way to know what the judges like, they can't slant their work to the judges' tastes.
If I'd been a judge there, anything else would have had to be super impressive to score higher than yours (on artistic merit - on subject, only something else based on SSSS could compete)(see what I mean about the difficulty of being objective? ;))

I know, well, the worst in artcontest when I knew that I was literally the last one, even my art looked pretty good., however in that the people can vote and random people usually vote for a fandom they like, not for the art, so this contest is better then the other, which I never entered since then.

(there are two type of contest, one where I send a pic weeks before the con and people can vote for the winner and maybe there is judges too.... and then there is the one which is at the con I need to draw for a theme in 2 hours. and here the judges chose the winner)

I am a bit disappointed, but I am happy with the result of the art, I did it easily in 2 hours, and didn't have to hurry like any other times before.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #10298 on: July 18, 2016, 08:25:15 PM »
Hello, good people of the forum! Hope you're having a lovely summer wherever you are.
So, yours faithfully felt a great disturbance in the Force an urge to draw Star Wars crossover, not a slightly serious one. It was haunting me for several days, and now I'm finally free  ;D

And a lazy bonus sketch
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10299 on: July 18, 2016, 09:20:29 PM »
aaaa curiosity, so fun! xD Very well arted! <3

I kinda got an idea that I sorta wanted to comic yesterday, but I ended up writing it as a story instead, but one of the panels I wanted in the comic ended up being cut out from the story soooo... I drew it :P

Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

BlueSkyVail

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Became too obsessed in too little time.
« Reply #10300 on: July 18, 2016, 09:22:25 PM »

I love it!!!
As a Star Wars enthusiast with an SSSS obsession, this is perfect. Just perfect. Thank you for making this a thing.  ;D
“Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.”

Native: :usa:
Pretty okay I guess: :france:
:chap12:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10301 on: July 18, 2016, 09:48:45 PM »
Hello, good people of the forum! Hope you're having a lovely summer wherever you are.
So, yours faithfully felt a great disturbance in the Force an urge to draw Star Wars crossover, not a slightly serious one. It was haunting me for several days, and now I'm finally free  ;D

And a lazy bonus sketch

These are glorious.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #10302 on: July 18, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »

And a lazy bonus sketch

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! CURIOSITY, THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

gjuerne

« Reply #10303 on: July 18, 2016, 10:10:17 PM »
I kinda got an idea that I sorta wanted to comic yesterday, but I ended up writing it as a story instead, but one of the panels I wanted in the comic ended up being cut out from the story soooo... I drew it :P

Oh, that is so adorbs! I love the idea of Lalli being able to hear Emil's fylgja ✨

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #10304 on: July 18, 2016, 10:11:58 PM »
curiosity: This is quite possibly the best crossover of ssss I have seen! :'D Very good!
Windfighter: Aww that fic is cute! And the painting is a good. :)
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race