Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483717 times)

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10275 on: July 16, 2016, 06:28:58 AM »
Nice art Jureeya, but I'll never understand jewelry!

And I come bringing another teeny comic:

seriously, that happens like ten times each day for me... Reynir, just give her food, that's what she wants! xD
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10276 on: July 16, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »
And I come bringing another teeny comic:

seriously, that happens like ten times each day for me... Reynir, just give her food, that's what she wants! xD

Hehe, funny!
(Minna should have a fan comics section in book 2...)
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10277 on: July 16, 2016, 09:14:49 AM »
(Minna should have a fan comics section in book 2...)

like in the artd book?
she could help again a contest maybe and the winners and some special arts she choose will be in it, like in artd, it would be really cool.

it could be more in the last book as a last special in the last book.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10278 on: July 16, 2016, 10:06:46 AM »
like in the artd book?
she could help again a contest maybe and the winners and some special arts she choose will be in it, like in artd, it would be really cool.

Oh, I didn't even know that actually ><.
Yes, that would be cool.
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #10279 on: July 16, 2016, 02:28:36 PM »

This is so fun, I like the idea of fearless Reynir coaxing Onni into the water reluctantly and trying to help him get over his fear of swimming (with mixed results probably)  :'D

And from my experience with pools, if someone is crouched on the edge like Lalli is, they HAVE to be pushed in, they're just ASKING for it! (doooo iittt, push him innnn >:D)

Jureeya: is it steamy in here??? I don't know what the context of this picture is, but I approve  ;)
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #10280 on: July 17, 2016, 09:13:57 AM »
Lots of gorgeous art lately - love it all! And Unlos, that Onni is so pretty. Of course he would swim in his lake.
Thank you!
Uh, wow.  I am a little surprised that the water isn't turning to steam around him, 'cause dang.
Thank you! (That reminds me of earlier this summer, when I came home from work to find that the construction workers that have been rehabilitating our building were finally starting to put up the rail on our veranda. I was so happy to see the progress to an almost finished veranda that I had been blocked from for six months - the rail is six biggish glass plates so I was happily watching them work. Then one of them turned to look back at me with a kinda knowing look, and I realized that the situation could very easily be misinterpreted to me ogling them. It being a warm day and them being shirtless. Then I realized that there was plenty of reason for ogling, went pretty red and fled the room in a caught-in-the act way. What can I say, male backs are very pretty. )
This is beautiful - skin shadows as well as the lovely darkish background. =)
Thank you! The background is pretty much a redraw of page 559 I do love Minnas use of colors.
aaaaaa, Unlos, beatiful Onni!
Thank you! Your comics are so cute and funny, and the more Onnis, the better!
Unlos wow, that's so nice *_* Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, and you're welcome :-)

Juureya, your pretty Emil is very pretty! And smoldering! Nice jewelry and I love the shading and highlights on his hair.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10281 on: July 17, 2016, 11:16:28 AM »
the more Onnis, the better!

I live to serve:

The text means approximately "If you hear owls in the moss, then I'm there". It's from a song that absolutely does not fit Onni, but my brain decided it did anyway :P

Sorry Reynir. One day I'll learn how to art you, but today is not that day.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:18:47 AM by Windfighter »
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #10282 on: July 17, 2016, 11:44:45 AM »
I live to serve:

The text means approximately "If you hear owls in the moss, then I'm there". It's from a song that absolutely does not fit Onni, but my brain decided it did anyway :P

Sorry Reynir. One day I'll learn how to art you, but today is not that day.
D'aaaw that is sweet!
And then I checked the link to the song. Almost did a spit-take there because that  is a song I've heard the refrain of many times but yet never picked up the text of the verses. Bwaha brains are weird but now I will connect it to Onni too. Oa hela natten..

Basse

• Scout
  • I don't know what I'm doing!
« Reply #10283 on: July 17, 2016, 02:02:05 PM »
Windfighter, on the other hand ana ugglor i mossen would fit him quite well.
The feeling that there is danger ahead.
Native: :sweden:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:
:book3:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10284 on: July 17, 2016, 02:24:23 PM »
windfighter, I loooove your drawings!!

---

and here is a watercolour art I did today at the con in the art contest.

Originally I wanted to draw reynir with the ghosts, but my friend said to draw "the family"..... and I ended up draiwng similar scene that we have seen but with flaming trolls.
the subject was "Shadow and/or energy" and these ghosts fits to the shadow.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10285 on: July 17, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »
This weekend was very productive! :D

I bring two more illustrations to Kiraly's Before It Was Cool. I am very sure most of you know it already but if you don't you should give it a try. It is everything a fluff-lover can imagine.

Reynir texting Tuuri before going back to plant potatoes or weed the peas or some such.

Tuuri texting Reynir from the bike-shop. The messages of both are alternating.

Aaaand the last one started out as a sexy-boys-gratification pic for myself but turned, of course, into an AU-plotbunny, where Reynir works as a travelling carpentry Journeyman. For a time he worked at the Västerström residence, errecting a small pavillion which happened to burn down every time he planned to leave.

Carpenter and Pyromaniac

As soon as I get a decent scanner on my hands I might give colouring a chance again. -.- If any of you wants to try their hands at colouring - be my guest. Just credit me with the outlines.

Cya! <3
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10286 on: July 17, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »
Martti: Awesome pic! *saves instantly* I love the expressions and the watercolour technique is fabulous!

Windy, I love your cute comics!
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Basse

• Scout
  • I don't know what I'm doing!
« Reply #10287 on: July 17, 2016, 02:46:49 PM »
Martti your watercolour art is alway awesome to see, those ghosts looks great!
Native: :sweden:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:
:book3:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #10288 on: July 17, 2016, 03:15:13 PM »
windfighter, I loooove your drawings!!

---

and here is a watercolour art I did today at the con in the art contest.

Originally I wanted to draw reynir with the ghosts, but my friend said to draw "the family"..... and I ended up draiwng similar scene that we have seen but with flaming trolls.
the subject was "Shadow and/or energy" and these ghosts fits to the shadow.
So Cool!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #10289 on: July 17, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
Martti, that is a wonderful image! The ghosts are shadow incarnate, so to speak, and our heroes are all so in character!

Talimee, great BIWC images! I could see a print version of Kiraly's work illlustrated with your pictures!

So many artists - your work is inspiring, beautiful, humorous, spine-tingling, or whatever the mood! Thank you all!