Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484253 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10095 on: June 13, 2016, 03:37:03 PM »
Ana Nymus: This is so cute! And you're doing nothing but brighten up the thread with your art. c:

Aaaah, thanks everyone! I've really missed your comments, you're all so sweet. :D And I said I don't draw Emil very often, buuuut I tried to help that here.

Is it true that all Swedes are tall and beautiful? He looks so good! ;D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10096 on: June 14, 2016, 11:43:36 AM »
Johannabelle, it's nice to have you and your art back!
Shaeira, I have no worlds to express how gorgeous St Sigrun is.
Owl, Windy, those drawings are funny :) Ginger, I love Emil as waiter!
Jureeya's mature and hot Tuuri followed by Martti's meekly fluttering Sigrun is a real treat :D
Tr, nice Sigrun! Olga, I really like Emil and ghost Lalli. Ana, Tuuri and Reynir are cute :3

Since everybody received my postcards, I can post the little watercolours I sent to the Americas.

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #10097 on: June 14, 2016, 01:37:57 PM »

Since everybody received my postcards, I can post the little watercolours I sent to the Americas.

Ahhh so happy I get to see the other two Mage babies :3 they're all so precious looking and I can not emphasize enough how much I love their dream outfits

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10098 on: June 14, 2016, 02:49:57 PM »
So much pretty art *w*

Martti: "innocent" Sigrun is so cute <3

Johannabelle: AFDAÖAOWKN!!!! I'm so happy to see more of your art! It's gorgeous and the hand in the rain

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10099 on: June 14, 2016, 03:37:43 PM »
aaaah, everyone most best art! Let me lower the quality in here by posting an Emil I just did!

Emil is not happy with me right now, so I need to run and hide all matches, see you! <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #10100 on: June 14, 2016, 06:11:44 PM »

I'm so honored to have one in my desk right now!!!   <3 3 <3   *dries off drool*
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10101 on: June 14, 2016, 07:07:25 PM »

Yay, so gorgeous!

aaaah, everyone most best art! Let me lower the quality in here by posting an Emil I just did!

Emil is not happy with me right now, so I need to run and hide all matches, see you! <3

Emil in the French maid costume??!!  Frankly (no pun intended), I am glad it wasn't more stereotypical of the genre (ie short & backless)!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10102 on: June 14, 2016, 07:13:46 PM »
Emil in the French maid costume??!!  Frankly (no pun intended), I am glad it wasn't more stereotypical of the genre (ie short & backless)!

I've been reading Emma, so it was supposed to be an English maid costume, but maybe they got them from the French people xD
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:17:54 PM by Windfighter »

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #10103 on: June 14, 2016, 07:52:51 PM »
Wavewright, Johnabelle, Helia: Thank you for the compliments!

OOOooo! It looks amazing! I love the painterly effect you get with your shading!

I am now immensely jealous of everyone that's getting a postcard from you, wow!

Hey, if I'm not allowed to put down my art, then neither are you! Besides, this is an extremely cute Emil! (I think hiding the matches would be a good idea, though: he doesn't look as pleased with the outfit as I am :P )
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10104 on: June 15, 2016, 03:58:14 AM »
Hey, if I'm not allowed to put down my art, then neither are you! Besides, this is an extremely cute Emil! (I think hiding the matches would be a good idea, though: he doesn't look as pleased with the outfit as I am :P )

Don't worry, I'm very proud of my art, I think I've really improved on doodles! I can still recognize it as not being quite up to par with how well everyone else is doing (I mean, just look at that penwork, what is that?!), but I'm having fun and am improving and, well, you can see that it's Emil, kinda, so it's pretty good :D
though apparently I draw Emil wrong because I start with the hair ^^'

anyway eeeee, thanks <3 And while Emil is not please, Yamato is! He's so happy about me finding someone else to dress up in ridiculous outfits xD

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #10105 on: June 15, 2016, 09:41:57 PM »
Oh dear, I haven't been posting in here because there is TOO MUCH good art and I can't possibly comment on all of it! But it's all lovely and I adore you all for making it, keep up the good work!

I have a doodle to share (actually I should probably look through my Tumblr because I think I have a bunch of doodles I haven't posted here) but for now, here's a drawing I did to go along with a fic set in the same universe as my Hipster AU. The prompt was "how Sigrun and Mikkel met" in the AU, and things...got out of hand. You can read the fic here, if you like.

I imagine these two have both gone through odd hair phases, so when they were in their early 20's Sigrun had shorter hair and Mikkel rocked a ponytail.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #10106 on: June 16, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »
here, if you like.

I imagine these two have both gone through odd hair phases, so when they were in their early 20's Sigrun had shorter hair and Mikkel rocked a ponytail.
Oooh, I really like this one. Both sitting by the bar, Sigrun having too many drinks to care for her black eye and Mikkel having too few to not care for his.
Makes me wonder what kind of shenanigans they've been through. ^^
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #10107 on: June 16, 2016, 02:21:32 PM »
Oh dear, I haven't been posting in here because there is TOO MUCH good art and I can't possibly comment on all of it! But it's all lovely and I adore you all for making it, keep up the good work!

I have a doodle to share (actually I should probably look through my Tumblr because I think I have a bunch of doodles I haven't posted here) but for now, here's a drawing I did to go along with a fic set in the same universe as my Hipster AU. The prompt was "how Sigrun and Mikkel met" in the AU, and things...got out of hand. You can read the fic here, if you like.

When Mikkel Met Sigrun?

There's a certain famous scene I'm trying not to imagine at work.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #10108 on: June 16, 2016, 08:43:27 PM »
I will catch up with this thread (I will catch up with all the threads) when I have a second of extra time, but in the meantime here are some sea beasts that got done for the multimedia exchange.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:37:25 PM by Rabbit »
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #10109 on: June 16, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »
I will catch up with this thread (I will catch up with all the threads) when I have a second of extra time, but in the meantime here are some sea beasts that got done for the multimedia exchange.

Eeee, sea beasts! My favorite kind. :D I love how you did this similar to how Minna does her info pages.

(also, thank you everyone for your comments on my last drawing! I really appreciate it c:)
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: