Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483985 times)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10080 on: June 11, 2016, 05:47:09 PM »
and I think last ssss art from my longest stream ever ;3;

Such a burst of creativity from you!  I love this Lalli.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:36:04 PM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10081 on: June 11, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »
Such a burst of creativity from you!  I love this Lalli.

let's see. I didn't use photoshop for 3 and half year, and my best skill in art is drawing bust pics, soooooo, starting drawing busts to get used t for photoshop was the start, that's why I drew too many of them.....
but you could notice, because I often did bust pics before too.......

thanks, I kinda liked the lalli the most maybe from the ssss ones..... or the emil tutorial xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #10082 on: June 11, 2016, 09:38:38 PM »
So I haven't been posting much these past two months, but I just want to say that I have been looking at each new piece of art and I love them all, the talent in this fandom always amazes me. ;D And although I've been sorta MIA, I have been drawing, so have an art dump. Try and guess what colors I like to use. :P

This one was started in May(I just finished it), mostly to try some new things out and also to exercise digital art since I had done mostly traditional that month.
Spoiler: The rest of the art • show

I could've posted these two but I didn't really count them as fanart since they were more done as studies. But the clothing is from ssss, so I'll post it anyways. (also I'm proud of those water droplets)

Aaaaand some traditional doodles. I'm pretty sure 90% of the fanart I draw is of Lalli, because there are a lot of Lalli drawings in my files and sketchbooks. It's sad because Emil is actually my favorite and I rarely draw him. XD
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Basse

• Scout
  • I don't know what I'm doing!
« Reply #10083 on: June 11, 2016, 09:54:29 PM »

Spoiler: some WIP of that ^^^^ • show

Favorite Sigrun so far, really like your art style!

Martti you have such a nice art style, I especially likes how you draw the hair.
Native: :sweden:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:
:book3:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #10084 on: June 11, 2016, 10:05:57 PM »
So I haven't been posting much these past two months, but I just want to say that I have been looking at each new piece of art and I love them all, the talent in this fandom always amazes me. ;D And although I've been sorta MIA, I have been drawing, so have an art dump. Try and guess what colors I like to use. :P

This one was started in May(I just finished it), mostly to try some new things out and also to exercise digital art since I had done mostly traditional that month.

I could've posted these two but I didn't really count them as fanart since they were more done as studies. But the clothing is from ssss, so I'll post it anyways. (also I'm proud of those water droplets)

Aaaaand some traditional doodles. I'm pretty sure 90% of the fanart I draw is of Lalli, because there are a lot of Lalli drawings in my files and sketchbooks. It's sad because Emil is actually my favorite and I rarely draw him. XD

Johanna these are beautiful! Especially the water effects on that one picture, they're spot on
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #10085 on: June 11, 2016, 10:55:25 PM »

Oh my oh wow these are all so beautiful and enchanting <3

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #10086 on: June 12, 2016, 02:51:19 AM »

Yay you're posting stuff again !~ \o/ I missed your works
Those droplets are gorgeous ~! And I can totally relate . Emil is my favorite but I only have a few drawings of him TTmTT) ((not that I'm complaining // These beautiful Lallis <3))
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #10087 on: June 12, 2016, 09:52:48 AM »
Everything here is perfect, awesome and great!  :)

Quick pic before I go on my vacation

Ghost Lalli (darkness behind you)

Inspired by Tumblr idea about Ghost AU. How Emil and ghost Lalli first met.

Materials: watercolour, ink.
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10088 on: June 12, 2016, 12:10:59 PM »

I have missed your art so much. < 3 I love this!
And the studies look amazing too, thanks for posting them.

Everything here is perfect, awesome and great!  :)

Quick pic before I go on my vacation

Ghost Lalli (darkness behind you)

Inspired by Tumblr idea about Ghost AU. How Emil and ghost Lalli first met.

Materials: watercolour, ink.

AHH I was hoping someone would illustrate this AU. This looks wonderful, Olga < 3
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #10089 on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:15 PM »
Every piece of art in this thread is so awesome and great  :)) <3 <3 <3 <3
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #10090 on: June 12, 2016, 09:55:27 PM »
Every piece of art in this thread is so awesome and great  :)) <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh yes. Roundly seconded!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #10091 on: June 12, 2016, 10:10:15 PM »
I can't even express how amazing the art in here has been recently. I feel like I'm dampening the thread by adding my stuff in!

This was for an art exchange, but it fits pretty well in here, too ^-^

:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10092 on: June 12, 2016, 11:20:35 PM »
I can't even express how amazing the art in here has been recently. I feel like I'm dampening the thread by adding my stuff in!

This was for an art exchange, but it fits pretty well in here, too ^-^

Whoa! No disparaging the arts, and that most certainly includes your own!  As mentioned in the MMFX thread, this is muy cute.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #10093 on: June 13, 2016, 01:21:17 PM »
Ana Nymus: This is so cute! And you're doing nothing but brighten up the thread with your art. c:

Aaaah, thanks everyone! I've really missed your comments, you're all so sweet. :D And I said I don't draw Emil very often, buuuut I tried to help that here.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10094 on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:10 PM »

Aaaah, thanks everyone! I've really missed your comments, you're all so sweet. :D And I said I don't draw Emil very often, buuuut I tried to help that here.

*_* AHHHH
HE'S SO PRETTY
Yes, good decision, wonderful! < 3
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge