Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484204 times)

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10050 on: June 10, 2016, 10:10:37 AM »
I'd kind of feel bad posting stuff (that I already posted on tumblr) here...(it feels like I'm double-posting im sorry)
but I guess to those who doesnt have tumblr ^^ have a Patron saint of Troll Hunters (?? this was not intentional really XD )

Spoiler: some WIP of that ^^^^ • show

It's always a pleasure to see art twice < 3 Especially since, like you mentioned, not everybody goes on tumblr.

I still love this drawing SO MUCH. It's one of my favourites of your SSSS arts, I think.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10051 on: June 10, 2016, 10:12:52 AM »
I don't have tumblr, so might not have seen it otherwise. Ste. Sigrun is gorgeous!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #10052 on: June 10, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
Jureeya: Pretty much all of your Sig fanart (well not just Sig) make me go " Hot daaaaamnn " because ., I mean just look at that !!THIS IS PRICELESS I cant get over their names LALLKI omg <3
=======
I'd kind of feel bad posting stuff (that I already posted on tumblr) here...(it feels like I'm double-posting im sorry)
but I guess to those who doesnt have tumblr ^^ have a Patron saint of Troll Hunters (?? this was not intentional really XD )

I'm not on Tumblr (well, I *have* a Tumblr, but I only use it to post stuff that I want to link here.

I'm loving all the art recently, but this, in particular, is gorgeous!

Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10053 on: June 10, 2016, 10:33:28 AM »

:O Yesss more offering to the Sigrunvoid! I love this
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #10054 on: June 10, 2016, 11:06:21 AM »
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #10055 on: June 10, 2016, 11:09:35 AM »
Jureeya: Pretty much all of your Sig fanart (well not just Sig) make me go " Hot daaaaamnn " because ., I mean just look at that !!THIS IS PRICELESS I cant get over their names LALLKI omg <3
=======

I love this! Sigrun looks so smug, it's great.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10056 on: June 10, 2016, 12:45:43 PM »
Ginger called this art, but I don't really know... just yell at me if it's not or something xD

So I got myself a tumblr because of people, and the only name I could figure out for it was "A study in Minnions" soooo... of course I ended up starting a series study of minnions :P
Lots of text, a few doodles, have fun!

Spoiler: A study in Minnions pt 1 • show

Yes, okay, now I need to figure out what part 2 will be about!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10057 on: June 10, 2016, 12:59:44 PM »
Ginger called this art, but I don't really know... just yell at me if it's not or something xD

So I got myself a tumblr because of people, and the only name I could figure out for it was "A study in Minnions" soooo... of course I ended up starting a series study of minnions :P
Lots of text, a few doodles, have fun!

Spoiler: A study in Minnions pt 1 • show

Yes, okay, now I need to figure out what part 2 will be about!

A list of minnion traditions, including a few of the art trends, like the "crew in our clothes" one? Personally I would love the SSSSona board to be included, but that's because I shamelessly promote that whenever possible hehe  :'D
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

ginger

• Scout
« Reply #10058 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
So I've completed this for Tr for the Multimedia Fanworks Exchange, but I thought that I might share it here as well, just because I'm really happy with how it's turned out?
(if that's not allowed, please let me know, and I'll just take this one down ^^)

Here's a fancy waiter Emil!

:usa: :france:
Avatar courtesy of the impeccable mith!

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #10059 on: June 10, 2016, 02:41:09 PM »
So I've completed this for Tr for the Multimedia Fanworks Exchange, but I thought that I might share it here as well, just because I'm really happy with how it's turned out?
(if that's not allowed, please let me know, and I'll just take this one down ^^)

Here's a fancy waiter Emil!

This makes my heart very happy ö

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #10060 on: June 10, 2016, 02:59:38 PM »

Aaaaaaaahhh! I like this so much!!!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10061 on: June 10, 2016, 03:02:45 PM »
I bring art that's actually art this time! Also appreciation blankets to all artists! *throws blankets at everyone*

Anyway, here you go!

Emil totally loves me! <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

ginger

• Scout
« Reply #10062 on: June 10, 2016, 04:17:35 PM »
I bring art that's actually art this time! Also appreciation blankets to all artists! *throws blankets at everyone*

Anyway, here you go!

Emil totally loves me! <3

EEEP Windy, I love it I love it I love it! Little kit Emil is soooo precious <3 Your style is one of my favorite things, Windy. So delightful!

This makes my heart very happy ö

Ahhhhhh thanks ever so much! He was really fun to draw, with his flouncy floating hair 'cause he's jumping. He's just a little fairy, floating through his existence with sparkles and champagne.
:usa: :france:
Avatar courtesy of the impeccable mith!

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10063 on: June 10, 2016, 05:54:40 PM »
Such nice arts lately, gosh! <3 <3
I'm nearly out from exam season,,, nearly,, so I doodled this the other night...late at night,,,, ok maybe the morning >_>
I don't know if it really counts as "crossover-crossover", so I'm just gonna put it here for you guys XD

i don't even know why it was Avenger's themed?? That's how late it wassssss (also i couldn't remember...costumes...)
Oh gosh I love these!! 8,D

Ahhh, I really like the color scheme and the flowers!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10064 on: June 10, 2016, 05:58:17 PM »

I don't have tumblr, so I am very very grateful for the 'double-posting.'  Siiiiigggghh.  This is most best Sigrun, shaeira.  Sigrun in action is great, but somehow this Sigrun as saint is really doing it for me.  Would this perhaps be part of a series?  Your sinuous style is so suited (edit: alliteration unintentional) for these icons, and I would love to see more.  *in a sweat just thinking about your take on the crew*
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior