Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483918 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9840 on: May 17, 2016, 07:13:57 AM »
In filk, we use the benchmark of 20 years before you're an Old Phart Filker, so I'm in at least twice over :)

Meanwhile, silly art. 

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device will not protect you from the Illness.  In the event that the Illness does infect you, please return to the Enrichment Center Illness Disposal Unit where there will be cake.
This is great! We need more art from you!   Sigrun would probably eat the potato too.  Or not, it is a vegetable after all.

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9841 on: May 17, 2016, 09:52:32 AM »
Yeeeeeeee! There's been so much art recently and I love it ^_^

Sc0ut: I just love your Sigrun. Everything about it. I can almost see her running her fingers along the knife. You are such an amazing artist and we're lucky to have your stuff to appreciate ;D

Olga: I agree with the others. It feels so super sad seeing his braid there on the floor >"< it's so understated and powerful

urbicande: I've never played the game, but I just love the idea of Sigrun using those portal guns! You've really got the whole scene down and it's fun to imagine what happens next :P

I've a silly contribution to the SSSS void as well, and it's totally anime-trash to boot! (Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!)
I can't be the only one who thought this after today's page right?
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #9842 on: May 17, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »

I've a silly contribution to the SSSS void as well, and it's totally anime-trash to boot! (Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!)
I can't be the only one who thought this after today's page right?

I'm glad someone drew it, because that's exactly what I said in my head a that scene. Holly hexk this is hilarious! :'D

I emerge from the shadows of obscurity to say "hello" and all the art hers is great, once summer hits, ID like to make more fan art again so I can join in all your fun!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9843 on: May 17, 2016, 02:43:23 PM »
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9844 on: May 17, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »
Gwenno, that is so sweet, thank you for drawing what it seems many of us where thinking!
I did an art trade on tumblr with mad robin, she drew this cute couple for me, and as a thank you I made a Siv and Torbjörn. They are definitely underrepresented in this thread! As the scene they were in, was up to me, here's what immediately jumped to mind, as they have three extremely energetic kids: Quality adult time after the children have - finally- gone to sleep, with no chance or plans of getting any more of that kind, thank you. (..f-familiar situation? No never! Or yes, very!!)

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9845 on: May 17, 2016, 03:58:34 PM »
Gwenno, that is so sweet, thank you for drawing what it seems many of us where thinking!
I did an art trade on tumblr with mad robin, she drew this cute couple for me, and as a thank you I made a Siv and Torbjörn. They are definitely underrepresented in this thread! As the scene they were in, was up to me, here's what immediately jumped to mind, as they have three extremely energetic kids: Quality adult time after the children have - finally- gone to sleep, with no chance or plans of getting any more of that kind, thank you. (..f-familiar situation? No never! Or yes, very!!)

I love this so much! Their postures are so good too <3 <3
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9846 on: May 17, 2016, 04:10:26 PM »
I love this so much! Their postures are so good too <3 <3

Thank you!!! As for postures, I almost always use references, but finding the ones I have in mind is sometimes pretty hard work. Sumeris tips of DesignDoll solved that because wow that program is great to play with! Here's the posture I made as a ref for this picture, with two different angles, the one I ended up using, and another that got discarded.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:13:41 PM by Unlos »

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9847 on: May 17, 2016, 04:28:39 PM »

Speaking as a parent, this is SO accurate.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9848 on: May 17, 2016, 06:04:51 PM »
In filk, we use the benchmark of 20 years before you're an Old Phart Filker, so I'm in at least twice over :)

Meanwhile, silly art. 

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device will not protect you from the Illness.  In the event that the Illness does infect you, please return to the Enrichment Center Illness Disposal Unit where there will be cake.

YES! This is awesome!  ;D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9849 on: May 17, 2016, 06:31:08 PM »

Oh, very yes, the sentiment, and the characterisation, and the wallpaper!  That is a powerful bit of software you have there (so to speak).
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9850 on: May 17, 2016, 08:28:52 PM »

Onni on this fine Tuesday!
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #9851 on: May 17, 2016, 09:11:06 PM »

Ahhhhh !! <3 this is some of the loveliest fanart I've seen of Onni wow

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9852 on: May 17, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »

Fine Onni in this Tuesday, indeed <3 <3 <3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9853 on: May 17, 2016, 09:35:57 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but when inspiration calls, you should always open the door, especially when the comic comment section is so prolific:

Bookfisher Von Herring •
Also look at that hair, its practically obscene. I wonder what would happen if Reynir, Emil and Lalli had a bath and after that decided to comb and fix eachothers hair?

Róisín > Bookfisher Von Herring •
Lots of interesting fanart, probably.

soooo, yeah...

oh, I missed doing this silly little things ^^
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #9854 on: May 17, 2016, 10:52:42 PM »
Quote from: Antillanka
Sorry for double posting, but when inspiration calls, you should always open the door, especially when the comic comment section is so prolific:

Bookfisher Von Herring •
Also look at that hair, its practically obscene. I wonder what would happen if Reynir, Emil and Lalli had a bath and after that decided to comb and fix eachothers hair?

Róisín > Bookfisher Von Herring •
Lots of interesting fanart, probably.

soooo, yeah...

yOU ACTUALLY DID IT, I am so happy, this is beautiful.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway: