Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484273 times)

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9765 on: May 08, 2016, 10:55:41 AM »
Hahah, it's very late here, but I haven't posted SSSS art in such a long while I figured it was worth the extra few minutes ^_^

Joining the overflowing bandwagon a few weeks after everyone else had finished, here's the crew wearing my clothes. No wonder I find it so difficult to find things to wear, they have all been consumed by the SSSS void :D nothing ever gets out of that one!
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

DonatelloFellow

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9766 on: May 09, 2016, 12:31:43 PM »
Someone mentioned on Disqus that this should be made so I made it ^_^

Emil teaching Lalli Swedish ^_^

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #9767 on: May 09, 2016, 01:51:22 PM »
Someone mentioned on Disqus that this should be made so I made it ^_^

Emil teaching Lalli Swedish ^_^
THIS IS SO PERFECT AND YOUR ART IS SO WONDERFUL THANK YOU FOR THIS

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9768 on: May 09, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »
Aww, that's adorable Gwenno! Your clothes are so bright and fun, and I love the group dynamic you have going on. (I really need to finish my set, I still haven't done Sigrun and Mikkel in my clothes).

DonatelloFellow that's so cute! I don't know Swedish, but I really hope Emil is teaching Lalli the word for "hair".

I put this in the Scriptorium too because it was inspired by one of OwlsG0's prompt challenge fics, but for those who don't check in there, here's a sketch of Reynir with a baby:

(Disclaimer: I don't really know how to draw babies or how they should be carried, so much about this is probably wrong).
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #9769 on: May 09, 2016, 04:28:26 PM »
Aww, that's adorable Gwenno! Your clothes are so bright and fun, and I love the group dynamic you have going on. (I really need to finish my set, I still haven't done Sigrun and Mikkel in my clothes).

DonatelloFellow that's so cute! I don't know Swedish, but I really hope Emil is teaching Lalli the word for "hair".

I put this in the Scriptorium too because it was inspired by one of OwlsG0's prompt challenge fics, but for those who don't check in there, here's a sketch of Reynir with a baby:

(Disclaimer: I don't really know how to draw babies or how they should be carried, so much about this is probably wrong).

No, dude, let me assure you everything about this picture is very very right. I love it

I
LOVE
THIS
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #9770 on: May 09, 2016, 04:37:57 PM »
No, dude, let me assure you everything about this picture is very very right. I love it

I
LOVE
THIS

:)) Hooray, I'm glad you like it! It's a good thing you do, because your post-canon fics are making me want to draw an adorable army of the crew's offspring. (Will I ever be motivated enough to actually do it? That remains to be seen). Uncle Onni babysitting sure seems like a picture that needs to happen, though. :))
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #9771 on: May 09, 2016, 04:40:34 PM »
:)) Hooray, I'm glad you like it! It's a good thing you do, because your post-canon fics are making me want to draw an adorable army of the crew's offspring. (Will I ever be motivated enough to actually do it? That remains to be seen). Uncle Onni babysitting sure seems like a picture that needs to happen, though. :))

In his rocking chair. I kinda had to do that. I felt obliged to put him in a rocking chair because all of my Southern relatives have told their best stories in rocking chairs.
I'll be excited to see what you do, though, because I really enjoy your art and it's kinda bewildering/flattering that someone likes my stuff enough to interpret it into art.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Kat Sohma

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Neopolitan Stan
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #9772 on: May 09, 2016, 05:08:00 PM »

I drew a Reynirrrrrrrrrrrrr
(I don't know why but I love drawing him in dresses.)
Intergalactic nb lesbian, at your service. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book1: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

DonatelloFellow

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9773 on: May 09, 2016, 11:22:44 PM »
Thank you for the compliments ^_^ And yes, Emil is of course teaching Lalli how to say "hair" that is a critical word in Swedish and an absolute must for him to learn

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9774 on: May 10, 2016, 05:21:05 PM »
Okay, Fellows, I finally got my lazy butt off the ground and started drawing and scanning. My own scanner is apparently to old for Win7! Who would've thought?! So I had to use the one from my flatmate and should have wiped the glass first, I guess.
Anyhow, I present you with Sigrun cosplaying a Norman (source: Bayeux Tapestry)

Spoiler: show

and with two companion pictures to Kiraly's wonderful fanfiction "Before It Was Cool". The story centers mostly around Tuuri and Reynir, but Emil and Lalli in the background of the story are just too adorable and dorky to be ignored. And after last night's update I think we can all use a bit of fluff with modern-times AU Emil&Lalli texting each other.

[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #9775 on: May 10, 2016, 05:28:43 PM »
Okay, Fellows, I finally got my lazy butt off the ground and started drawing and scanning. My own scanner is apparently to old for Win7! Who would've thought?! So I had to use the one from my flatmate and should have wiped the glass first, I guess.

and with two companion pictures to Kiraly's wonderful fanfiction "Before It Was Cool". The story centers mostly around Tuuri and Reynir, but Emil and Lalli in the background of the story are just too adorable and dorky to be ignored. And after last night's update I think we can all use a bit of fluff with modern-times AU Emil&Lalli texting each other.

the lineart is so clean and the style is so cute??? yes????

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #9776 on: May 10, 2016, 11:15:45 PM »

EEEEEEE!!!! I love these SO MUCH! I actually have a whole headcanon about them playing video games together - Lalli is great at them, Emil is not unless he gets some kind of weapon *coughflamethrowercough* that can do a lot of damage without needing to aim.

Dangit, I really need to finish the main storyline so I can start the spinoff with these two...

Anyway, I'm all giddy that you drew this, it's just what I needed after the sad events of page 518! :)) <3

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9777 on: May 10, 2016, 11:33:21 PM »
Quote from: Gwenno
Joining the overflowing bandwagon a few weeks after everyone else had finished, here's the crew wearing my clothes. No wonder I find it so difficult to find things to wear, they have all been consumed by the SSSS void :D nothing ever gets out of that one!

Wait drawing the crew in your clothes is a thing I thought it was just something I did at 2 a.m. when I can't sleep. Guess I have some scanning to do.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9778 on: May 11, 2016, 06:29:41 AM »
EEEEEEE!!!! I love these SO MUCH! I actually have a whole headcanon about them playing video games together - Lalli is great at them, Emil is not unless he gets some kind of weapon *coughflamethrowercough* that can do a lot of damage without needing to aim.

Dangit, I really need to finish the main storyline so I can start the spinoff with these two...

Anyway, I'm all giddy that you drew this, it's just what I needed after the sad events of page 518! :)) <3

I am so glad you like them. I am very pleased with them myself but since they are from your story it's important you like them as well. :D

the lineart is so clean and the style is so cute??? yes????

Thank you! I try my best. :)
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

cati

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • ≁❀ | aguacatillo
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her(s)
« Reply #9779 on: May 11, 2016, 12:54:23 PM »

and with two companion pictures to Kiraly's wonderful fanfiction "Before It Was Cool".

Talimee aww , these are sweet, Sigrun's having such a good time though I think Lalli here is my favourite <3
Native: :uk: :spain:
Can use without dying of self-consciousness: :uk:
Read: :faroe: :norway: Old Icelandic, Old English
Just enough for Eurovision coverage: :sweden:
Guiltily need to get back to studying, please slap me with an appropriate wet fish: :finland: :japan:
Unintended surprising partial osmosis: :estonia: :denmark: