Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483936 times)

SectoBoss

• Ranger
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9750 on: May 04, 2016, 05:50:26 AM »

Having never seen Invader Zim, I'm instead getting a strong Rick and Morty vibe from this art style, which is cracking me up more than it should be... :))
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #9751 on: May 04, 2016, 06:28:26 AM »
Not sure whether this should be posted here or not, but here it is anyway! This is what happens when your sister is practicing for a Wicked audition..... for hours and hours and days and days and forever... I will admit to not having actually seen the musical though..

:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9752 on: May 04, 2016, 06:53:50 AM »
Not sure whether this should be posted here or not, but here it is anyway! This is what happens when your sister is practicing for a Wicked audition..... for hours and hours and days and days and forever... I will admit to not having actually seen the musical though..

Haha, lovely. And OF COURSE Emil can be Glinda :)
*binges into the archive and digs up another perfect example by Kahli*

DONE!

This was a blast to make! Thanks for the idea DaƩa!

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9753 on: May 04, 2016, 07:05:17 AM »
*SPITS OUT TEA*
HOW DID I NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS
NO ONE TOLD MEEEEEE
I MISSED THIS WHATTTTTTTTTTTT HOWWWWWWWWWWW
IM JUST GONNA
LET THE HAPPINESS GLOOPILY EXPLODE FROM MY FACE RIGHT NOW?!
!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

UPDATE: WHILST WATCHING THIS PERFECTION I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE AMAZING TIMING AND IMAGE CHOICE THAT I GOT SOME SOrt of cramp thing in my ribs and had to stop the video because i was actually scared for my health for a second THIS IS AWESOME
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:08:41 AM by OrigamiOwl »

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #9754 on: May 04, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
OrigamiOwl, I hope you're seriously considering a career in comics or animation, because your drawings always have so much life and expressiveness. I know nothing about Wicked and still enjoyed these!

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #9755 on: May 04, 2016, 08:40:48 AM »
*SPITS OUT TEA*
HOW DID I NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS
NO ONE TOLD MEEEEEE
I MISSED THIS WHATTTTTTTTTTTT HOWWWWWWWWWWW
IM JUST GONNA
LET THE HAPPINESS GLOOPILY EXPLODE FROM MY FACE RIGHT NOW?!
!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

UPDATE: WHILST WATCHING THIS PERFECTION I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE AMAZING TIMING AND IMAGE CHOICE THAT I GOT SOME SOrt of cramp thing in my ribs and had to stop the video because i was actually scared for my health for a second THIS IS AWESOME

*gets really excited that my video is relevant again* (Thanks Unlos!)  ;D  I'm glad you enjoy the video Owl! Those Wicked drawings are adorable! I haven't commented on this thread in a long while but I just wanted to say that all the art here is wonderful and you guys are amazing!  ^-^
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9756 on: May 04, 2016, 08:45:36 AM »
OrigamiOwl, I hope you're seriously considering a career in comics or animation, because your drawings always have so much life and expressiveness. I know nothing about Wicked and still enjoyed these!
Ahaaaaaaaaaah! Thanks! :D Although I'm not really sure I'm like,,, job....-ible. But it would be cool!

ginger

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9757 on: May 04, 2016, 01:45:40 PM »
*gets really excited that my video is relevant again* (Thanks Unlos!)  ;D  I'm glad you enjoy the video Owl! Those Wicked drawings are adorable! I haven't commented on this thread in a long while but I just wanted to say that all the art here is wonderful and you guys are amazing!  ^-^

OH My GOSH! When I first watched this on YouTube, I had no idea you had a forum account! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THEN AND I DEFINITELY STILL DO!

I am a definite musical theatre nerd and it just makes my heart **so** happy. Bless you!

I definitely am not going to make a Hamilton SSSS video wherein Sigrun is General Washington and Emil is her right hand man
:usa: :france:
Avatar courtesy of the impeccable mith!

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9758 on: May 04, 2016, 04:37:06 PM »

I totally second this! your doodles just have so much feeling to them
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #9759 on: May 04, 2016, 08:14:47 PM »
I definitely am not going to make a Hamilton SSSS video wherein Sigrun is General Washington and Emil is her right hand man
I SAW THAT PLS POST IT HERE WHEN YOU ARE DONE BECAUSE I AM PUMPED
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

ginger

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9760 on: May 04, 2016, 08:20:53 PM »
I SAW THAT PLS POST IT HERE WHEN YOU ARE DONE BECAUSE I AM PUMPED

if it happens you'll be the first to know
:usa: :france:
Avatar courtesy of the impeccable mith!

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #9761 on: May 04, 2016, 09:15:20 PM »
OH My GOSH! When I first watched this on YouTube, I had no idea you had a forum account! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THEN AND I DEFINITELY STILL DO!

I am a definite musical theatre nerd and it just makes my heart **so** happy. Bless you!

Aww! Thanks! I'm glad so many people enjoyed it!   :))

YESSSSS! THAT IS SO PERFECT!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Rennis Tora

• Super-Newbie
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/His
« Reply #9762 on: May 06, 2016, 10:28:05 PM »
Hello all, threw together a "keep calm and carry on" style poster for SSSS, took snips from official pages to make it fit the setting.
The font is just some normal garbage from the program I used, tried to make it seem a little uneven and smeared in places.
Been trying to get the "insert image" option to work but can't get it to pop up in the post so I'll just link to the full image.
It's 1280 (tall) x 900 (wide).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmulk807to6pcvv/StandStillAndStaySilentMemePoster.png?dl=0

Edit:
Tried using a pre-made text from cooltext.com that had the look I was going for, made an alternate poster with it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2upcrk48gyto6xm/StandStillAndStaySilentMemePosterAlt2.png?dl=0
Also made an alt that's wallpaper format, originally did it to put as my PS3 wallpaper.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7uqovaymem7phj/StandStillAndStaySilentMemePosterAlt.png?dl=0
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:22:25 PM by Rennis Tora »

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9763 on: May 06, 2016, 10:29:50 PM »
So I thought I'd try starting up a multimedia exchange. Would anyone here be interested in drawing in exchange for fic?
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9764 on: May 07, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »
So I thought I'd try starting up a multimedia exchange. Would anyone here be interested in drawing in exchange for fic?

*starry eyed* Do want!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa: