Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483650 times)

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9720 on: May 02, 2016, 08:28:41 AM »
there

No, Alex is Reynir and Emil's son, which mean, he is not half brother of Mark (Sigrun-Mikkel), however Oskar and Alex are half brothers (and Taisto is their half brother as well), and Sakari is half brother of Alex too.

What a nice and loving family
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS I LOVE YOUUUUUU I LOVEVEVEVEVEVEV
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9721 on: May 02, 2016, 10:44:07 AM »
I really needed to draw some Lalli again (sorry for disappering for ages whenever I post stuff :-[):

native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hi. I'm G0vnah, or Stanley, or Stan. Whichever.
« Reply #9722 on: May 02, 2016, 01:30:41 PM »
I really needed to draw some Lalli again (sorry for disappering for ages whenever I post stuff :-[):

Oooooh! That is wonderfully drawn! I love the texturing you used, and colors! Really looks amazing. What program did you use to make it? Photoshop?
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9723 on: May 02, 2016, 03:40:54 PM »
thanks

and I doodle again something that someone said in the reply when I asked for idea, so thanks for that person, I really need some ideas sometimes, I might draw something out of it.

"doodle" <-- This is amazing for a doodle! I love everything about it!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hi. I'm G0vnah, or Stanley, or Stan. Whichever.
« Reply #9724 on: May 02, 2016, 03:54:10 PM »
Oh, right! lol
I forgot why I went to this thread in the first place. SPEAKING OF DOODLES, I drew Sigrun in the style of the old Nick TV show, Invader ZIM (hands down my favorite cartoon)!

Lookie, she's holding the head of a recently killed trolly troll (hidden because of blood - the blood-free version is below)! ^_^
Spoiler: show

ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9725 on: May 02, 2016, 03:54:45 PM »
"doodle" <-- This is amazing for a doodle! I love everything about it!
um, yeah, it started as a little doodle, and I ended up doing too many details into it ;3;

also I made big mistakes, and too late to correct, so I am sorry, I don't see it before I posted, so I am a failure, I always do this..........
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9726 on: May 02, 2016, 04:47:22 PM »
I feel like the quality of art in here is at a very high level so I come to remedy that!

So they were talking about braids in the chat, and apparently there's a braid-type called "ladder", so... this happened:
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9727 on: May 02, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »
um, yeah, it started as a little doodle, and I ended up doing too many details into it ;3;

also I made big mistakes, and too late to correct, so I am sorry, I don't see it before I posted, so I am a failure, I always do this..........

Well, that happens when you like a drawing! It evolves! :D

don't worry, i do that all the time too I think everyone does that
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9728 on: May 02, 2016, 05:27:57 PM »
Oooooh! That is wonderfully drawn! I love the texturing you used, and colors! Really looks amazing. What program did you use to make it? Photoshop?

Thank you!! I use Photoshop (except for the sketch with pencil)  :)
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
« Reply #9729 on: May 02, 2016, 05:29:05 PM »
I feel like the quality of art in here is at a very high level so I come to remedy that!

So they were talking about braids in the chat, and apparently there's a braid-type called "ladder", so... this happened:

:))
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9730 on: May 02, 2016, 06:19:26 PM »

Hehe ^w^
I suddenly feel the need to do another braid piece >.>

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9731 on: May 02, 2016, 09:48:39 PM »
Oh, right! lol
I forgot why I went to this thread in the first place. SPEAKING OF DOODLES, I drew Sigrun in the style of the old Nick TV show, Invader ZIM (hands down my favorite cartoon)!

That show modeled what would later become my sense of humour.
You Sigrun looks GREAT!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #9732 on: May 03, 2016, 12:49:11 AM »
So due to today's page I saw a lot of people wondering what Reynir would look like with no braid. Sooo I spent two to three hours getting carried away.

Spoiler: show

(This is like the first digital thing I've ever managed to finish coloring and I'm so proud. Haiz's Reels for Reynir playlist helped a looot)

Edit: I put this on DA and literally 50 seconds later I have someone asking me to draw their oc, what the heck.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:21:11 AM by Jhev »
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #9733 on: May 03, 2016, 07:54:52 AM »
If not we'll get short haired Reynir!

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #9734 on: May 03, 2016, 09:16:50 AM »
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!