Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484329 times)

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9705 on: April 30, 2016, 09:14:07 AM »
Hola amigos, I have two Sigruns (+Reynir? wow) for you tonight. One is a sketch of teen Sgru for Elleth and the other is technically a WIP, but it being finals season I don't know how long it's going to be before I'm back to color it.

He made her a flower crown (◡‿◡✿)

I'm definitely going to stream the colors when I get around to it (maybe sometime tomorrow if I behave and do my studying) so keep an eye on the stream announcement thread ^-^

Ah, so pretty! What was the occasion for the flower crown, I wonder? 'Thank you for saving my life'? Never mind, it is now my official headcanon that Reynir makes flower crowns for people who save his life.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9706 on: April 30, 2016, 10:43:42 AM »
HOWEVER i AM HERE TODAY
TO BE AN ANNOYING ART HISTORY STUDENT AGAIN
because the thing about art history is to observe and compare art and their themes
and now I will be
the FANART HISTORIAN

Observe, this Laufey art from May last year, a comparison in Magical Girls and Normal Sgru Behaviour
and there is now a theme in this internet niche, to draw Sigrun as a Valkyrie.

Here is the most recent, Jureeya's outright stunning valkyrie:
and here is mine, from june last year:

IDK I THOUGHT THIS WAS INTERESTING

HAHA OH SHIT MAN LAUFEYS LOOKS LITERALLY THE SAME GODDAMN (I never saw either of these before today but i was pretty inspired by rabbit's sketch and idk where rabbit came up with it)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9707 on: April 30, 2016, 11:08:19 AM »
HAHA OH s*** MAN LAUFEYS LOOKS LITERALLY THE SAME GODDAMN (I never saw either of these before today but i was pretty inspired by rabbit's sketch and idk where rabbit came up with it)
hahahhahaha I didn't think you had, these are pretty dang old at this point! and it is a pretty common pose, so. and i didn't mean to imply there's something wrong with your valkyrie because i love it
you'll know where to find me.

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #9708 on: April 30, 2016, 05:41:12 PM »
HAHA OH s*** MAN LAUFEYS LOOKS LITERALLY THE SAME GODDAMN (I never saw either of these before today but i was pretty inspired by rabbit's sketch and idk where rabbit came up with it)

Honestly? I've been sitting on that idea ever since this exchange happened waaaay back on page 262, I just never got around to doing anything about it...

More to the point, yeaaaah I am 110% onboard with the idea that Reynir makes flower crowns to people who save his life. Also, does teenage Sigrun look suspiciously like Korra to anyone else...?
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9709 on: April 30, 2016, 09:42:50 PM »
More to the point, yeaaaah I am 110% onboard with the idea that Reynir makes flower crowns to people who save his life. Also, does teenage Sigrun look suspiciously like Korra to anyone else...?

This will be written.

Her facial expression... yeah, kinda does. A red-haired, pouty Korra.

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9710 on: April 30, 2016, 09:47:06 PM »
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:36:10 AM by Jureeya »

>Buy Me a Coffee<

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #9711 on: April 30, 2016, 11:48:02 PM »
just as a joke I created random "love children" of the main crew, which is basically a mix of those of them and some face and other features.
I also named them picking a random names for each (the last names were comic from the older person, or the father [if mxf pairing])

Here ais the second generation book-hunting team:

Spoiler: added for space • show

aaaand an extra child instead of Tuuri-Lalli

Ohhh! I love these!!! For some reason- I don't know why- I could totally see (in some sort of anime ssss high school AU) Alex probably getting punched in the face by Oskar because "His face was pissing me off all morning!" and Mark trying to drag him away to calm down... Sisu and Mikaela look like the sort to "DO ALL THE ACTIVITIES!" <_< meanwhile Sakari is just like "I care not for this petty drama." and Taisto is meticulously fixing his hair in the bathroom, amazed by his beauty u__u)b
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9712 on: May 01, 2016, 04:28:12 AM »
>-> finished it sooner than expected

http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/143659658298/i-got-carried-away

So colourful. *_* So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Ohhh! I love these!!! For some reason- I don't know why- I could totally see (in some sort of anime ssss high school AU) Alex probably getting punched in the face by Oskar because "His face was pissing me off all morning!" and Mark trying to drag him away to calm down... Sisu and Mikaela look like the sort to "DO ALL THE ACTIVITIES!" <_< meanwhile Sakari is just like "I care not for this petty drama." and Taisto is meticulously fixing his hair in the bathroom, amazed by his beauty u__u)b

This!! This scenario is making me laugh oh so much! Even more now, since I realized that Alex and Mark could be half-brothers. (At least I think so - I have problems with face-recognition, but they are Sigrun/Emil and Sigrun/Mikkel, aren't they?) And now, imagine them growing up together. And now, in my head, all the petty drama starts to explain why Alex's face is pissing Oskar off. Omg. (hint: Emil had an affair/walked out on them/donated DNA to the Dagrenning) XD
It's the Dallas Clan all over again!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 04:45:30 AM by Talimee »
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9713 on: May 01, 2016, 06:24:07 AM »

there

This!! This scenario is making me laugh oh so much! Even more now, since I realized that Alex and Mark could be half-brothers. (At least I think so - I have problems with face-recognition, but they are Sigrun/Emil and Sigrun/Mikkel, aren't they?) And now, imagine them growing up together. And now, in my head, all the petty drama starts to explain why Alex's face is pissing Oskar off. Omg. (hint: Emil had an affair/walked out on them/donated DNA to the Dagrenning) XD
It's the Dallas Clan all over again!
No, Alex is Reynir and Emil's son, which mean, he is not half brother of Mark (Sigrun-Mikkel), however Oskar and Alex are half brothers (and Taisto is their half brother as well), and Sakari is half brother of Alex too.

What a nice and loving family
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9714 on: May 01, 2016, 08:39:01 AM »
there

No, Alex is Reynir and Emil's son, which mean, he is not half brother of Mark (Sigrun-Mikkel), however Oskar and Alex are half brothers (and Taisto is their half brother as well), and Sakari is half brother of Alex too.

What a nice and loving family

Awesome!! *saves spread-sheet to desktop*
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9715 on: May 01, 2016, 09:30:58 PM »
More to the point, yeaaaah I am 110% onboard with the idea that Reynir makes flower crowns to people who save his life.

It has been written.

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9716 on: May 01, 2016, 10:17:55 PM »
AAAHHHH ❤❤❤❤❤❤ @Lazy8 I LOVE THAT SO MUCH

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9717 on: May 02, 2016, 05:58:12 AM »
Hi! I haven't been here for a while, try to comment art I missed. Everything is wonderful  :)

Helia, so peaceful and beautiful! <3
Kiraly, so cute!
Martti, sauna boys are awesome! And "love children", too!
Juureya, still in love with your style!

My version of the draw-the-crew-in-pyjamas. Well, two of them.

This is my pyjamas, the present from my cousin. The hearts and strange squirrel (chipmunk?) gives an illusion that I love people in the mornings. But usually I look like Lalli. He may smell cookies, and me - coffee ))

I drew this last night not knowing about new page.

Totoro pyjamas is not mine, but I could not resist the idea, because Tuuri is well-shaped for it  :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:24:25 AM by Olga Veresk »
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9718 on: May 02, 2016, 07:43:55 AM »
Martti, sauna boys are awesome! And "love children", too!

thanks

and I doodle again something that someone said in the reply when I asked for idea, so thanks for that person, I really need some ideas sometimes, I might draw something out of it.

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9719 on: May 02, 2016, 08:00:14 AM »
Olga Your watercolours are adorable! < 3

and I doodle again something that someone said in the reply when I asked for idea, so thanks for that person, I really need some ideas sometimes, I might draw something out of it.

Ahh I already said it on tumblr but I'll say it here too, I love everything about this drawing. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge