Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484020 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9645 on: April 23, 2016, 10:22:31 AM »
Oooh, such a cute Reynir Tr! He's so happy, it makes my day a little brighter every time I look at him. :)

Elleth you finished it!!! It looks so good, I love it! And I'm glad you posted the link to the larger one, because it's definitely getting added to my rotation of SSSS backgrounds when I get home to my computer.

OrigamiOwl OH MY GOSH SUCH CUTE FLUFFY SMOLS!!! I won't lie, I would LOVE to see hamster Tuuri and sheepdog Reynir and the rest if you ever decide to do them. (And the extra doodles made me laugh, hehe!) :))
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9646 on: April 23, 2016, 12:15:36 PM »
Necessary disclaimer: I have almost zero experience with art that involves active drawing or painting; if I do anything it's usually photomanips, but seeing Minna's print of Sigrun troll-hunting in the fjords made me want that as a wallpaper to fit my computer screen. Cropping wouldn't have worked, so I went "how hard can it be" and started messing with the picture to extend it and fit my screen.

Here's the result. ??? I'm still not happy with the clouds, but figured I'd post it before I drive myself to despair, or become fully convinced that art really involves witchcraft/selling one's soul. Full-size 1366x768px is available here, should anyone want it.

Wow, this is amazing! :D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9647 on: April 24, 2016, 01:08:59 AM »
I drew my Tyr. some of you might know already him

Spoiler: he is handnaked • show
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Regolith247

• DeviantArt
  • Prepare for Lunacy
« Reply #9648 on: April 24, 2016, 01:22:19 AM »

Long version: I thought it would be kinda cool to make a damaged sebulrose insignia, like what you might see on the side of the cat-tank after a couple of bad troll attacks. Short version: I can't art, but I wanted to inflict this on everyone nevertheless.
"It's easy to believe in something when you win all the time... The losses are what defines a mans faith."
-Brandon Sanderson, The Well of Ascension

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9649 on: April 24, 2016, 06:04:22 AM »
Finally had some time to play with watercolours (= instead of sleeping)

A day in the spring forest with the Hotakainens. They're all having so much fun.  :P

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9650 on: April 24, 2016, 10:00:26 AM »

A day in the spring forest with the Hotakainens. They're all having so much fun.  :P

Aaaahhh these are gorgeous!!!! I love them! I love the colourssssssss
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9651 on: April 24, 2016, 10:44:46 AM »

Wow, this is so pretty!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #9652 on: April 24, 2016, 10:52:07 AM »
aaaaaAAA its been a while. blanket appreciation!!!
but helia those colors are sooo good. I love how you do negative space !!!!

I have, an Onni, because I love drawing blushing people and I bet he gets shy around the people he likes. And reynni, as always, under the cut (there are a looot of big images)

Spoiler: show

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9653 on: April 24, 2016, 11:41:20 AM »

Helia, I LOVE it <3 It have to be framed.
Onni is sure having so much fun... ::)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9654 on: April 24, 2016, 01:38:45 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9655 on: April 24, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »

AHH Helia this is gorgeous as usual < 3 Lovely use of space!

I have, an Onni, because I love drawing blushing people and I bet he gets shy around the people he likes. And reynni, as always, under the cut (there are a looot of big images)

I love all of this. Blushing Onni + those silly comics = yes. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #9656 on: April 24, 2016, 10:23:50 PM »
Martti, it's nice to see Tyr again! He's adorable. :)

Ooh, I love those watercolors Helia! Poor Onni doesn't look like he's really enjoying himself.

shoop, that is a pretty cute Onni. :) (And the pictures under the cut are adorable too...even though I don't actually ship that unless I'm looking at your art, hehe.)

I come bearing the most complicated digital art piece I've ever done:

(I had to split it into two because Tumblr is grumpy, but it's all supposed to be one long picture).

So I've been learning how to use Clip Studio Paint (and am in love with it, oh my gosh!) and thought I'd finally get around to turning this idea into something worth looking at. I got inspired ages ago by this song by my favorite band, specifically the second verse (which is the part written on the top). I spent a long time trying to figure out how to indicate that there are two different voices singing at the same time - hopefully the two different handwritings make it clear. (I wouldn't be surprised if cursive was one of the things Emil "excelled at" when he studied under his private tutor, hehe).
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9657 on: April 24, 2016, 11:44:17 PM »

I come bearing the most complicated digital art piece I've ever done:

(I had to split it into two because Tumblr is grumpy, but it's all supposed to be one long picture).

So I've been learning how to use Clip Studio Paint (and am in love with it, oh my gosh!) and thought I'd finally get around to turning this idea into something worth looking at. I got inspired ages ago by this song by my favorite band, specifically the second verse (which is the part written on the top). I spent a long time trying to figure out how to indicate that there are two different voices singing at the same time - hopefully the two different handwritings make it clear. (I wouldn't be surprised if cursive was one of the things Emil "excelled at" when he studied under his private tutor, hehe).

Like I said before, Iiiii looooove thiiiiis. Also oh man, that song is lovely. And suits those two so much. < 3 (Ooh, new band to check out, yesssss)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #9658 on: April 25, 2016, 12:55:08 AM »
Like I said before, Iiiii looooove thiiiiis. Also oh man, that song is lovely. And suits those two so much. < 3 (Ooh, new band to check out, yesssss)

Ooh, yeah, do check them out! Pearl and the Beard is such a wonderful band, I find it impossible to pick a favorite of their songs (because I love them all). :))

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9659 on: April 25, 2016, 01:50:33 AM »
My contribution to the drawings of the cast wearing our clothes, I give you Tuuri unjamming the big stapler:

I have gifted her my favourite blouse with the cat-heads on it, because she'd like that.  She also has my variscite brooch.  Unfortunately, Emil looks crap in leggings and a tunic, and Lalli looks washed out in black & white polka dots, so they are not here.

Spoiler: "Mikkel in my vintage 80s red number with the criss-cross peek-a-boo panels" • show

[Oh hell no! I will be merciful and spare you that!]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:57:12 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior