Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484453 times)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9630 on: April 19, 2016, 02:58:31 AM »
Am I too late for the clothes thing? I am? Awesome. Here's mine anyway....

Now you know I have waaaaay too many pairs of Birkenstocks....
Nonsense, Birkies rule, even if I am currently bereft. Also, *everything* is well-accessorised with kittens. I agree w Reynir in a maxi being particularly well played.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:25:15 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9631 on: April 19, 2016, 11:12:23 AM »
I know you were joking Martti so I'll just let the reference thing lie and add great work to both of you, nice use of references and wow that car is extremely impressive:-)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:15:26 AM by Unlos »

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #9632 on: April 21, 2016, 12:52:46 PM »
Morning everyone

(Original: Aqui)

Be still my beating Heart!

Ix

• Zoinks, Scoob!!
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #9633 on: April 21, 2016, 07:16:10 PM »
This is where we post art, right? Well, it's not much, but here's my first-ever drawing if Tuuri! It's no more than a simple sketch but I'm proud of it!
I survived the :chap11: break!!

"Now that you're dead, what are you gonna do with your life?"

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9634 on: April 21, 2016, 07:28:46 PM »
This is where we post art, right? Well, it's not much, but here's my first-ever drawing if Tuuri! It's no more than a simple sketch but I'm proud of it!

Cool! Even for sketch, first fanarts are always special!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #9635 on: April 21, 2016, 08:34:58 PM »

TUURI WHAT DID YOU DO
(this is super cute and I love your style!)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #9636 on: April 22, 2016, 05:21:18 PM »
I was just looking at my Latin homework when I noticed... Tuuri Hermes!

Awful image quality, sorry.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Athena

« Reply #9637 on: April 22, 2016, 05:24:29 PM »

I totally approve of this crossover!

(also, don't worry about the image quality its fine)

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9638 on: April 22, 2016, 05:31:42 PM »

This is great, I love it! Such a cute Tuuri. :))

And another adorable Tuuri! Excellent addition to your Latin homework, in my opinion.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #9639 on: April 22, 2016, 06:28:36 PM »
Thank you Luth and Kiraly! Random doodles are always a good addition to homework. (Sometimes my teachers leave me notes in the margins, like "Cute!" or "What IS that?!" depending on what I've drawn.)
I started cleaning my room, but then I got distracted by the brush markers I found.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Athena

« Reply #9640 on: April 22, 2016, 06:43:40 PM »
Thank you Luth and Kiraly! Random doodles are always a good addition to homework. (Sometimes my teachers leave me notes in the margins, like "Cute!" or "What IS that?!" depending on what I've drawn.)
I started cleaning my room, but then I got distracted by the brush markers I found.

Distractions are fine by me if they produce artwork like this! ;) Reynir looks so happy!

Elleth

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Sgru'd
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #9641 on: April 23, 2016, 01:09:52 AM »
Necessary disclaimer: I have almost zero experience with art that involves active drawing or painting; if I do anything it's usually photomanips, but seeing Minna's print of Sigrun troll-hunting in the fjords made me want that as a wallpaper to fit my computer screen. Cropping wouldn't have worked, so I went "how hard can it be" and started messing with the picture to extend it and fit my screen.

Here's the result. ??? I'm still not happy with the clouds, but figured I'd post it before I drive myself to despair, or become fully convinced that art really involves witchcraft/selling one's soul. Full-size 1366x768px is available here, should anyone want it.

Á tarë quildë, á harë tínë.

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

:germany: (native) :uk: (fluent) :vaticancity: (had to) :spain: (okay) :denmark: (learning) :france: (learning)

Regolith247

• DeviantArt
  • Prepare for Lunacy
« Reply #9642 on: April 23, 2016, 01:30:45 AM »
Necessary disclaimer: I have almost zero experience with art that involves active drawing or painting; if I do anything it's usually photomanips, but seeing Minna's print of Sigrun troll-hunting in the fjords made me want that as a wallpaper to fit my computer screen. Cropping wouldn't have worked, so I went "how hard can it be" and started messing with the picture to extend it and fit my screen.

Here's the result. ??? I'm still not happy with the clouds, but figured I'd post it before I drive myself to despair, or become fully convinced that art really involves witchcraft/selling one's soul. Full-size 1366x768px is available here, should anyone want it.

Wooooooow! Great scenery! I love how the clouds are hovering at the bottom of the canyon, and the lighting is great too!
"It's easy to believe in something when you win all the time... The losses are what defines a mans faith."
-Brandon Sanderson, The Well of Ascension

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9643 on: April 23, 2016, 02:13:05 AM »

I think you've done quite a credible job of turning this into a landscape format work.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9644 on: April 23, 2016, 09:09:45 AM »

Ooh! I like this! "No more than.." Noo! Sketches are awesome! says the person who posts sketches 99% of the time <_<

I like all the new and recent arts too! : O

Also! Tonight I drew things for the first time in ages ;-; so I humbly present more slightlystrangelooking smols. Fluffy smols.

I can't figure out how dog ears work ;_______; I even looked at spaniel ears but then my brain randomly changed its miiiiiind ;_________;
I was thinking about also drawing Hamster Tuuri and Sheepdog Reynir and Onni and Sigrun and Mikkel but ran out of energy.. XD
Spoiler: extra • show

bwootiful
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16: