Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484348 times)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9510 on: April 05, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
All of your offerings today are lovely, but this one is most best!  The rug-like pose by Mikkel, Sigrun's face, Tuuri's sweet insistence... EEEEE!

Looking again, I've only just noticed Reynir's jumper laid over the top of the pile. *dies*
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9511 on: April 06, 2016, 04:08:09 AM »
Emil and Reynir for two sketch tutorials I did on tumblr (does forum have a tutorial thread that might want them?) found itttt

Emil: http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/142340201713/cintrixgaming-i-hope-this-is-helpful-emil-is
Reynir:http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/142340118353/cont-time-to-kill-that-horrible-shoujo-face
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:12:08 AM by Jureeya »
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9512 on: April 06, 2016, 06:14:13 AM »
Emil and Reynir for two sketch tutorials I did on tumblr
Emil: http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/142340201713/cintrixgaming-i-hope-this-is-helpful-emil-is
Reynir:http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/142340118353/cont-time-to-kill-that-horrible-shoujo-face

Thanks for sharing! I even learned something new (the eyebrow-discrepancy between women and men). And of course, it is always nice to wake up to pictures of those two. :D
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Regolith247

• DeviantArt
  • Prepare for Lunacy
« Reply #9513 on: April 06, 2016, 09:36:19 AM »

Lalli is thinking "what are these weird clothes and why am I wearing them"

That long coat seems to suit Lalli pretty well, actually! Hmm. Anyone else reminded of 'Sherlock'? I can see Lalli and Emil playing the roles of Sherlock and Watson...

Great job with the art!
"It's easy to believe in something when you win all the time... The losses are what defines a mans faith."
-Brandon Sanderson, The Well of Ascension

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9514 on: April 06, 2016, 10:46:36 AM »
That long coat seems to suit Lalli pretty well, actually! Hmm. Anyone else reminded of 'Sherlock'? I can see Lalli and Emil playing the roles of Sherlock and Watson...

Great job with the art!

Well, Lalli would fit the "antisocial sociopath" role quite well... Stop giving me fanfic ideas! I have too much to write already... ;)
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9515 on: April 06, 2016, 10:50:39 AM »
I rather like that idea.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #9516 on: April 06, 2016, 06:10:17 PM »
urbicande, oh, I really love Scandinavia and the Silent World comic! Glad there are fanart pics with it.
shaeira, so much fun!  :)
Helia, so colourful clothes! Well, everyone is nice, and Mikkel's expression is pure gold  ;D
And Sigrun really needed smth warm and fluffy.
Kiraly, beautiful!
Martti, crew in your clothes is so cool!
Haiz, everyone is great!  :)
Antillanka, so funny! Especially love Lalli and Reynir clothes.
Unlos, Lauvey as Sigrun is great! And Tuuri is lovely!
frostykitty, cure Lalli!
Jureeya, nice art style, I like it!
Johannabelle, so pretty!

I love the idea about crew in my clothes, and may be I'll find time to do it. But today I'd like share this pic.

Google says today we celebrate modern Olympic games 120th anniversary. And there will never be enough Emil and fire, so here they are. And let's pretend I can make the backgrounds.

Emil as an Olympic runner with torch

Can run for hours  :))

Materials: paper, watercolours
Size: 24x36 cm
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:18:34 AM by Olga Veresk »
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #9517 on: April 06, 2016, 08:38:18 PM »
Olga, that's great! It would be very fitting for Emil, to get that particular job. I like the little ssss details on the shoes! (edit: eck, I thought you were helia! Sorry, it was because watercolor and I obviously didn't look close enough at the name)

Oh, and thanks everyone! I'm surprised everyone likes that coat so much, but it is quite a nice coat. Thanks for letting me know I have decent taste in clothing. :P Speaking of which, I finished the others, whose clothes probably aren't as cool as the last group(I had better stuff, but I ran of of bottoms that would go with them, so)! Mikkel was quite surprisingly easy to draw considering... I never draw him... sorry Mikkel. Though now that I know I can even draw him, maybe I should more often!

Like I said above, I ran out of good trousers so the pair of pants Mikkel is wearing are basically wearing what I wear when I go camping. *shrugs*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:16:18 PM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Q

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: they
« Reply #9518 on: April 06, 2016, 09:10:16 PM »
Joining the chorus of loving Lalli's coat (and scarf! and boots!) in your art, Johannabelle! And Tuuri's pretty shirt, too. Although Sigrun's fur vest/fur boot combo is a little concerning...
Fluent: :usa:
Conversational: :norway:
Forgot most of it and started over: :russia:
Maybe someday: :hungary: :japan: :finland: :iceland:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #9519 on: April 06, 2016, 11:08:59 PM »
Olga, what a lovely Emil! But are we sure he would be able to run that much... ;)
Johanna, I love those :D Tuuri's shirt in particular is lovely.

Annnd I'm joining the bandwagon too.
Outfitting the crew in my clothes would have been easier if I actually owned six pairs of anything for the bottom half... oh well, Sigrun looks quite charming in my PJs :P

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9520 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:35 PM »
Joining the chorus of loving Lalli's coat (and scarf! and boots!) in your art, Johannabelle! And Tuuri's pretty shirt, too. Although Sigrun's fur vest/fur boot combo is a little concerning...

Ye gads, I'm loving Johannabelle's stylish outfits!  I was especially taken with Sigrun's vest outift, actually. 
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9521 on: April 07, 2016, 08:27:48 AM »

Annnd I'm joining the bandwagon too.
Outfitting the crew in my clothes would have been easier if I actually owned six pairs of anything for the bottom half... oh well, Sigrun looks quite charming in my PJs :P

Nice! Particularly love sleepy Lalli, vain sparkly Emil, and that facepalm Mikkel is doing.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #9522 on: April 07, 2016, 09:05:42 AM »
Ahhhh so many beautiful arts! Lots of awesome clothes! I don't have awesome clothes, per say, but I do have pajamas...
I should really be doing anything but this right now...

Sorry for the kind of messy-sketchy style. I'm trying out ways to draw fast so I can jump onto more of these drawing bandwagons before they pass me by. Comments would be appreciated!

So here we have the crew in my pajamas. Lalli is wearing the most comfortable articles of clothing I have ever owned (so soft), and Emil got the set I wear when there's a high probability of me waking up to guests in the house (because those pj's at least look slightly presentable). Reynir has penguin pants, and Mikkel got my big fluffy robe. Tuuri is a "little bit mischievous", so the shirt really suited her, and finally, Sigrun doesn't care about your color coordination. She is going to wear bright pink and green with knee-high striped fuzzy socks if she wants to!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9523 on: April 07, 2016, 09:42:37 AM »
I'm loving all of these!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9524 on: April 07, 2016, 11:39:58 AM »
Ahhhh so many beautiful arts! Lots of awesome clothes! I don't have awesome clothes, per say, but I do have pajamas...
I should really be doing anything but this right now...

Sorry for the kind of messy-sketchy style. I'm trying out ways to draw fast so I can jump onto more of these drawing bandwagons before they pass me by. Comments would be appreciated!

So here we have the crew in my pajamas. Lalli is wearing the most comfortable articles of clothing I have ever owned (so soft), and Emil got the set I wear when there's a high probability of me waking up to guests in the house (because those pj's at least look slightly presentable). Reynir has penguin pants, and Mikkel got my big fluffy robe. Tuuri is a "little bit mischievous", so the shirt really suited her, and finally, Sigrun doesn't care about your color coordination. She is going to wear bright pink and green with knee-high striped fuzzy socks if she wants to!

if I would do one with pyjamas, 4 out of 6 would be naked, because I own only TWO. well, I have a robe which I NEVER WEAR EVER, so maybe only half of the team would be naked only xD
and I have NEVER understood how people can sleep in these kind of pyjamas which has like a trousers....... and with socks on.....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20: