Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483838 times)

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9435 on: March 30, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »
I found my charcoals and I have no idea how to use them played around a little. The result was Reynir's braid

Spoiler: I played around in ps too • show

Excuse me while I drool over this gorgeous braid!  :o <3
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9436 on: March 30, 2016, 03:24:16 PM »
I found my charcoals and I have no idea how to use them played around a little. The result was Reynir's braid

Spoiler: I played around in ps too • show

That one you played around with in PS looks oddly like muscle tissue....
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9437 on: March 31, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »
Excuse me while I drool over this gorgeous braid!  :o <3
Aw, thank you <3 drool all you want~

That one you played around with in PS looks oddly like muscle tissue....
O_O that's so freaky

I'm not sure where to put this, but everyone who does art here should look at this
Do any of you know anything about this site: http://vk.com/wall-93268051?offset=280&own=1? I found it by accident and it seems to be posting people's art without permission (mine included). They do link to the owner, but no one has asked me if they're allowed to put it up =\

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9438 on: March 31, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »
I did.... things... ? (sorry, I'm mostly asleep)
Is this that "characters in my clothes" thing? I'm so sorry Tuuri I mucked you up ;__;

and then there was a funnily curly Mikkel doodle I thought I should share
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:38:59 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9439 on: March 31, 2016, 01:25:10 PM »
A little thing I drew against depression:

*goes back to lurking mode*   ::)
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9440 on: March 31, 2016, 01:49:04 PM »
Owl, you must be a very stylish person with a wardrobe like that! It definitely suits them. :)
And yes, all the curls, always! <3

Lucy C, this is a gorgeous drawing and it definitely made me feel better, so I hope it helped with your depression as well. It sucks when your own mind is working against you, but it will get better and you've definitely made the world (or at least this thread) better with your art today. <3
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #9441 on: March 31, 2016, 04:45:24 PM »
Aw, thank you <3 drool all you want~
O_O that's so freaky

I'm not sure where to put this, but everyone who does art here should look at this
Do any of you know anything about this site: http://vk.com/wall-93268051?offset=280&own=1? I found it by accident and it seems to be posting people's art without permission (mine included). They do link to the owner, but no one has asked me if they're allowed to put it up =\

Yeah I've seen that before. They source things wrong too (my art keeps being sourced as Martti's haha). I've tried asking them to at least source correctly or ask permission but they never got back to me ://///

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9442 on: March 31, 2016, 04:56:01 PM »
ugh WHAT!!!!! what is this!!! they don't even source my things at all >:c this is upsetting news

edit: ok way further down they have at least sourced my things but? they didn't ask for permission?? ? ? like i have no qualms about posting my art everywhere but not without me knowing
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:00:59 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9443 on: March 31, 2016, 05:34:31 PM »
Yeah I've seen that before. They source things wrong too (my art keeps being sourced as Martti's haha). I've tried asking them to at least source correctly or ask permission but they never got back to me ://///

*blushes* omigosh this is my first art reposted without me knowing i'm so honored

Edit: They link me correctly all the time so I'm cool with this. If the person posting them is on the forum you can go ahead with mine.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:43:58 PM by Jureeya »
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #9444 on: March 31, 2016, 05:38:16 PM »

I looked at the page and apparently Mad Robin's on that website? She might know something, idk.
they didn't credit me though :/

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #9445 on: March 31, 2016, 06:49:35 PM »
That's... weird. Luckily all of my arts seem to be sourced correctly(I counted 13 woah), but it sucks that not everyone's is like that. It also would have been better if they asked permission.

In an odd way, I'm sort of flattered, in the same way that Jureeya is. :P Also, they added soundtracks to a couple of my drawings, which is actually pretty cool. Anyways, this is me giving late permission to keep posting my art I guess, if you are on the forum? (you should give other people credit though! and ask their permission)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:52:25 PM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9446 on: March 31, 2016, 06:53:55 PM »
Owl, you must be a very stylish person with a wardrobe like that! It definitely suits them. :)
And yes, all the curls, always! <3
OOOOOOHHHHHHNONonononononononono, the difference between the crew wearing it and me wearing it is that they actually make it look good X'D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9447 on: March 31, 2016, 07:41:19 PM »
Owl, those look good!

Lucy C: that is a very sweet and peaceful drawing.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #9448 on: March 31, 2016, 08:43:56 PM »
Aaa so much good art! I made an effort at a crew-in-your-clothes too, but I gotta upload it. :>
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9449 on: March 31, 2016, 11:38:47 PM »
very warm snowy reynir sketch for an anon message on tumblr

(http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/142049500548/)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<