Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484091 times)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9390 on: March 27, 2016, 02:53:05 AM »
This is inspired (if that is the right word) by Elleth's nightmare vision of pg. 498.

I didn't get everybody in, and only guessed on some of you.  L to R (rear):  Reynir, Emil, Stephanie, Mikkel, Elleth horrified by having to stand behind Mikkel in his mankini (wild guess on how Elleth actually looks), Sigrun, Lars_B, Trond
L to R (front): Róisín, me (doing backstroke), resident troll, best guess at a very cold Aliax

Spoiler: Everybody is a critic • show
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 04:14:29 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9391 on: March 27, 2016, 04:58:27 AM »
Helpless giggles!  My hair is longer, but the stick is a good guess!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9392 on: March 27, 2016, 05:00:04 AM »
I haven't posted here in a while, but I have been checking in every day and I love everything that has been posted! :D There are so many great and talented artists on this forum. *throws huge blanket of appreciation*

This is a Reynir portrait I just finished up, which was a bit of a test.

This is so so rad
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Elleth

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Sgru'd
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #9393 on: March 27, 2016, 06:10:52 AM »
This is inspired (if that is the right word) by Elleth's nightmare vision of pg. 498.

I didn't get everybody in, and only guessed on some of you.  L to R (rear):  Reynir, Emil, Stephanie, Mikkel, Elleth horrified by having to stand behind Mikkel in his mankini (wild guess on how Elleth actually looks), Sigrun, Lars_B, Trond
L to R (front): Róisín, me (doing backstroke), resident troll, best guess at a very cold Aliax

Spoiler: Everybody is a critic • show

Inspired most certainly IS the right word!  ;D I'm still randomly giggling over this. Would you mind if I shared this on my tumblr for folks who might not see it otherwise? Link back and credit would of course be provided, this just is wayyyy too brilliant to not commemorate elsewhere!
Á tarë quildë, á harë tínë.

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

:germany: (native) :uk: (fluent) :vaticancity: (had to) :spain: (okay) :denmark: (learning) :france: (learning)

Stacy_S

« Reply #9394 on: March 27, 2016, 08:17:36 AM »
I haven't posted here in a while, but I have been checking in every day and I love everything that has been posted! :D There are so many great and talented artists on this forum. *throws huge blanket of appreciation*

This is a Reynir portrait I just finished up, which was a bit of a test.

Welcome back, dear! I was really missing your arts!!! They are so great!!!! ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:21:06 AM by Stacy_S »

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9395 on: March 27, 2016, 12:33:30 PM »
 :) I haven't posted in a while, so here's a little drawing of Sigrun inspired by the last pages.

And an older doodle of Lalli (I should make some real fully colored drawings instead of these lazy doodles)  ::)

I'm afraid I've fallen behind with this thread, so much great art!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:40:28 PM by Lucy C »
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9396 on: March 27, 2016, 02:00:21 PM »
few days ago or more then a week ago I doodle this with my new pens. I wanted to draw somewith with golden and silver pens xD

aaaand
today I was at a con and I entered the art contest. I had two hours and two subject for drawing something I want.
I drew this with the subject "hunger"

even tho it has many big mistakes, I am happy because I ended up in the 10th place (around 30 people entered or more?) and some people talked about it, or took picture, some people liked it anyway, and that makes me so happy.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9397 on: March 27, 2016, 03:49:52 PM »
Inspired most certainly IS the right word!  ;D I'm still randomly giggling over this. Would you mind if I shared this on my tumblr for folks who might not see it otherwise? Link back and credit would of course be provided, this just is wayyyy too brilliant to not commemorate elsewhere!
*blush*
Of course you may, I'm glad you like it!
I woke up in the middle of the night in horror that I'd forgotten Trond's goatee. I might fix it. Edit: I fixed it, but the result wasn't better enough to bother replacing the one in Imgur that's linked here.
And Roisin, you'd said that you could swim better than you can walk, hence the stick. In my mind, you're telling the troll to not be such a sook and get on with infesting the troll-infested waters already.
Wetsuits became de rigeur for most of the non-cast.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:41:36 AM by wavewright62 »

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #9398 on: March 27, 2016, 05:00:59 PM »
Hello everybody, it's Easter egg coloring time again!  ;D

Determined to outdo myself from last year and inspired by the recent pages I made:

S-egg-run

Mi-egg-el

and Egg-mil

I didn't have an intricate system to color them this time, just tape to protect the faces, dye for the hair (eggcept Mieggel, whose egg color already looked like his hair), sharpie for the faces and outlines, and crayon for the uniform colors.  ;)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9399 on: March 27, 2016, 05:23:02 PM »
Lucy: I like the modern Lalli - the T-shirt is a nice touch. Sigrun's face and expression are very well caught, the distortions of cold, anger and pain around the eyes and mouth.
Kahli: good eggs, clever use of the egg shape and colour.
Martti: your lines continue to get better, and your faces and expressions clearer.
Johannabelle: pretty Reynir.
Wavewright: still smiling at that drawing!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Daiseerose

« Reply #9400 on: March 27, 2016, 06:13:48 PM »
few days ago or more then a week ago I doodle this with my new pens. I wanted to draw somewith with golden and silver pens xD

aaaand
today I was at a con and I entered the art contest. I had two hours and two subject for drawing something I want.
I drew this with the subject "hunger"

even tho it has many big mistakes, I am happy because I ended up in the 10th place (around 30 people entered or more?) and some people talked about it, or took picture, some people liked it anyway, and that makes me so happy.

That looks really nice!

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #9401 on: March 27, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »

Determined to outdo myself from last year and inspired by the recent pages I made:
Spoiler: show

S-egg-run

Mi-egg-el

and Egg-mil

I didn't have an intricate system to color them this time, just tape to protect the faces, dye for the hair (eggcept Mieggel, whose egg color already looked like his hair), sharpie for the faces and outlines, and crayon for the uniform colors.  ;)

:'D :'D these puns are so "stupid" I am still crying with laughter. Thanks for that one! Mi-egg-el  :'D :'D
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9402 on: March 27, 2016, 07:19:57 PM »
Martii, Those look awesome! The first one is so shiny, and the second has very clean lines! :D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9403 on: March 27, 2016, 07:34:37 PM »

S-egg-run

Mi-egg-el

and Egg-mil

bwahahahaha  I never knew until this moment that I needed a Mi-egg-el in my life!
We do need a Reggnir as well, although it's harder to picture Lalli as an egg.  Tuuri needs to be an egg, too, but I can't come up with an appropriate pun for her.  The best I can do for Onni is Omelet-ni, and that's just....wrong.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #9404 on: March 27, 2016, 07:43:03 PM »
bwahahahaha  I never knew until this moment that I needed a Mi-egg-el in my life!
We do need a Reggnir as well, although it's harder to picture Lalli as an egg.  Tuuri needs to be an egg, too, but I can't come up with an appropriate pun for her.  The best I can do for Onni is Omelet-ni, and that's just....wrong.

Maybe T-egg-ri for Tuuri? Also kahli those eggs and the puns alongside are amazing. XD
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race