Author Topic: Cosplay  (Read 142407 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: Cosplay
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2015, 09:05:01 PM »
freddie you look literally so good and i'm just. very pleased with your entire ensemble. especially the orange around the eyes, now i need to draw this, hhhh
YEET

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »
I got the unstyled wig!!!

I actually plan to cosplay Sigrun, so the braid will be cut down........
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

videovance

« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2015, 10:43:12 AM »

oH MAN OH MAN I'M SO HYPE FOR THIS. Your Sigrun gonna be amazing!! What a great colour for the wig, too! Good luck, Martti ;w;

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »
oH MAN OH MAN I'M SO HYPE FOR THIS. Your Sigrun gonna be amazing!! What a great colour for the wig, too! Good luck, Martti ;w;
THANKS ;3;
but no, my Sigrun won't be amazing, it will be the most best *SHOT*

it is a bit more red-ish irl but in sunlight it seems nice colour, but if all photos makes this colour, on photos it would be awesome! or stillt her eis a program, called Photoshop LOL
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2015, 06:37:36 PM »

Looks like it'll work out great! If only you could hide the braid somehow, you could almost have a two-in-one wig. ;D
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

freddiethefantastic

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2015, 08:37:08 PM »

What a pretty color for Sigrun! Although wow you would also be such a cute Reynir!!

ookamisoulreaper

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2015, 08:39:31 PM »
I have an intense need to cosplay Lalli

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2015, 08:40:37 PM »

You and me both, buddy  ;D
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2015, 08:49:09 PM »

Huehue I feel the need and I indulged myself and I do not regret it at all. I highly recommend, 10/10

ALSO guys do you realize that I have closet cosplayed 5/6 of the main cast? Because I feel like that is an important thing to be stated. Because I've done it and I shall be Mikkel at some point too just for shits and giggles.
YEET

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2015, 09:50:45 PM »
*Is trying to imagine Curry as Mikkel* Please make this happen. I need to see this in real life.  ;D

...Is it weird that I can imagine that?

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2015, 10:05:37 PM »
Yes, definitely test before you put any heat to it. Otherwise you might end up with a melted wig!!  (And I think the things you were talking about are called curling irons. Hair curlers might work in addition to hairspray, though, if the wig can't take heat)
TEST IT SOMEWHERE IT WON'T SHOW BECAUSE BELIEVE ME WIGS WILL MELT
I know. I have melted many a wig in my inexperienced wig styling days. A good way to style heat sensitive wigs is hairspray, or a blowdryer to gently hear and cool the wig strands into place.

*Is trying to imagine Curry as Mikkel* Please make this happen. I need to see this in real life.  ;D

I shall. My brother will be the Mikkel of my SSSS cosplay group, so there's no reason I can't borrow his cosplay every now and then once I make it ;)

...Is it weird that I can imagine that?

Hmmm, perhaps... Is it all my terrible dad jokes?
YEET

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2015, 02:00:54 PM »
I am kind of done with cutting and styling

I might cut it a bit again later, when I get a proper head (friend's help??) because on top of some rolled blanket wasn't the best xD
also styling was only with some spray  and dryer.

and yes, I gut the long braid... it is really un-comb-able, so I dunno what to do with it, probably braid it once again and keep?????? maybe can be used for something else??

freddiethefantastic

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2015, 03:16:32 PM »
Um what do you mean you don't need more boring headshot selfies of my endless casual Reynir costests?? Of course you do! I made a flower crown using the flowers from this lei I had, so I took some silly flower crown photos

I need to learn to make more attractive faces lmao. Anyway, bonus! Bc I don't take myself seriously! I was probably thinking about rubber ducks here?? This is pretty close to my real smile ok, it's t r a g i c

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2015, 03:23:52 PM »
Um what do you mean you don't need more boring headshot selfies of my endless casual Reynir costests?? Of course you do! I made a flower crown using the flowers from this lei I had, so I took some silly flower crown photos

I need to learn to make more attractive faces lmao. Anyway, bonus! Bc I don't take myself seriously! I was probably thinking about rubber ducks here?? This is pretty close to my real smile ok, it's t r a g i c

This just in: MY FRIENDS ARE REALLY ADORABLE AND THEY COSPLAY REALLY WELL
We always need endless costest selfies okay this is fantastic and you rock that wig so well

Also, same about the rubber ducks, ducks give me life
YEET

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2015, 03:25:05 PM »
This just in: MY FRIENDS ARE REALLY ADORABLE AND THEY COSPLAY REALLY WELL
We always need endless costest selfies okay this is fantastic and you rock that wig so well
^
What Curry said, only including some nonsense about my Reynir obsession.