General > Language Board

Norwegian learning group?

(1/19) > >>

Nimphy:
As Ruth proposed a language group for Swedish, why not have one for Norwegian too? We deserve one, too! Her idea, that I shamelessly stole, was to get together on Italki/Skype and talk about something, be it an episode or a short text. So uh... How does that sound?

kjeks:
I would be in for skype. Not italki though, well not until the 5th. It looks far more professional then duo or memrise, so I fear that a bit :D.

Sigrid Marie:
I love that we have so many language enthusiasts in this forum! I obviously don't need to practice my Norwegian, but I'd be more than happy to help you with pronunciation/grammar/whatever you need help with :3

Fimbulvarg:
I don't have a microphone so I can't really help you with this. Sounds like a good way to get the ball rolling though.

Nimphy:
Hmm, I think I'll have to create a Skype account... How do I create a Skype account? *googles*

--- Quote from: Fimbulvarg on January 11, 2015, 08:28:28 AM ---I don't have a microphone so I can't really help you with this. Sounds like a good way to get the ball rolling though.

--- End quote ---

*Is scared at the thought of having major petty sergeant unfair destruction something something Fimbulvarg listen at her norsk*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version