General > Language Board

Swedish language group

(1/43) > >>

ruth:
:sweden: hejsan alla! solovei och jag har pratat lite om en idé att jag hade nyligen. på websidan italki kan man ofta anträffa människor och samtala på skype eller sånt för att öva och förbättra vokabulären, uttalet, och så vidare, på ett språk. men på såna gruppsamtala brukar man göra nånting tillsammans t.ex. att läsa en text eller att titta på TV-avsnitt, och då samtala om det. jag tyckte att om någon här som lär sig svenska nu vill hänga med solovei och mig och pröva det, det skulle vara kul!

:uk: hey everyone! solovei and i have talked a little about an idea that i recently had. on the website italki, you can often meet people and chat on skype or something like that to practice and improve your vocabulary, prounciation, and so on, in a language. but often what you do in these group conversations is to do something, like read something or watch a tv episode, and then get together and talk about it. i thought it might be cool, if anyone here learning swedish is interested, to try something like that out with solovei and me!

kjeks:
hmmm I looked at this italki thingie. It looks interesting, though I won't be able to take a closer look at it until 5th of february.

If only Lars had a mic :D

ruth:

--- Quote from: kex on January 11, 2015, 06:57:09 AM ---hmmm I looked at this italki thingie. It looks interesting, though I won't be able to take a closer look at it until 5th of february.

If only Lars had a mic :D

--- End quote ---

ah, yes! the infamously reclusive lars.

and i wasn't necessarily thinking about using italki, as that's more of a place to meet people who are doing it, whereas group conversations mostly happen on skype. we already have a group of people learning swedish here, so the idea was more from my experience with italki groups rather than suggesting we use it!

asadderandawiserman:
That sounds like a really good idea to me! So it would basically be a like a book group, but all in Swedish? I should point out though that I've literally been learning for less than a week at this point, so I may have to take a backseat role at first, and just listen to what's going on.

Armchair Survivalist:
Depending on time available, time zones, etc, I might be of help. My Swedish has no particular dialect. I prefer to use Skype.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version