Author Topic: Minnion Map  (Read 58445 times)

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
Re: Minnion Map
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2023, 07:12:48 AM »
And I know Australia has a number of lurkers who aren’t on either the map or the Forum, or only visit the Forum as guests.
Do they? Why the shyness? Tell them how well we welcome people! Tell them to see all the cakes on the birthday and promotions threads.  ^-^

...though most of the time I don’t wear a flower crown in ordinary life.
No?  ^-^
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2023, 08:02:08 AM »
Unless I am at events like the Mylor English Ale or the Mediæval Fair, where I very well may wear one. My avatar drawing is one Haiz made for me from a picture taken at the Mediaeval Fair. Though at other times I may well have the odd leaf or flower tucked into my hair, at the Farmers Market or at Recreate.
And the lurkers I have met are generally just reclusive folk.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2023, 12:14:19 PM »
Some of them are folk I know in real life, including several who recognised me from my avatar picture at folk festivals or Mediæval Fairs (which tells me that Haiz did a good job of catching how I look, though most of the time I don’t wear a flower crown in ordinary life).

A Nordic-looking hat makes a good substitute for the flower crown, though.