Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255323 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #1215 on: March 12, 2016, 08:08:23 PM »
That's a great way for Emil to make up for ruining their date. :D (Not that he's ever gonna get out of toilet duty...)

Haha, oh no, he's gonna be stuck with that forever.  >:D

Can't help but to imagine him in pink rubber glowes with a breathing mask and a bath hat to keep him as clean as possible when fulfilling his duties.  :'D

Oh noooo, you're giving me hilarious ideas! Must. Resist. Urge to draw...
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1216 on: March 12, 2016, 08:28:26 PM »
Please draw this
Here you go...

I wish my coloured pencils weren't on another continent... I still can't draw hands.

And because I first thought the "please draw this" was Reynir and Emil singing R U Mine?:

Lalli just woke up and is not prepared for this. But Emil always does weird things, so he's not too bothered.
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1217 on: March 12, 2016, 08:34:42 PM »
Here you go...

I wish my coloured pencils weren't on another continent... I still can't draw hands.

And because I first thought the "please draw this" was Reynir and Emil singing R U Mine?:

Lalli just woke up and is not prepared for this. But Emil always does weird things, so he's not too bothered.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss thank youuuuuuuuuuu it's beautiful *tacklehugs*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1218 on: March 13, 2016, 12:50:20 AM »
Here you go...

Aaaaaa!!!!
This is the perfect thing to wake up to.   :'D Its awesome and you're awsome and amazing!!

*proceds to give a bear hug*
The flowers are just too adorable  ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:04:30 AM by Puls3 »
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1219 on: March 13, 2016, 06:26:02 AM »
When... you have the url for the forum's voting page memorized and you use it to vote for SSSS and aRTD every day from multiple devices.

I am not alone doing that  :)
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #1220 on: March 14, 2016, 03:37:45 AM »
When you don't realise how obsessed/devoted to the comic you are until you re-read the thread and identify with over ninety percent of the entries.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1221 on: March 14, 2016, 03:57:41 AM »
...it's 4 am and you're transcribing the comic for the translation project instead of sleeping...

(I just went to the next page without saving, I should maybe go to bed.)

Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #1222 on: March 14, 2016, 09:17:08 AM »
Your first thought when you wake up on Monday morning is "New page!" ::)
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1223 on: March 14, 2016, 12:53:10 PM »
After seeing Page 491, you absolutely have to click on this.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1224 on: March 14, 2016, 01:09:24 PM »
Fascinating. I've seen insects, centipedes and spiders do that out in the desert, and in one case lost a beautiful centipede specimen because we were short of specimen containers (and the reason for that is a whole nother story), so put the centipede in with a big spider we thought to be dead and frozen. When the rest of the containers arrived we went to transfer it, to discover that the 'frozen' spider had revived, killed the centipede (which was quite possibly a new species, grrr) and was busy eating it.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #1225 on: March 17, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
Today I stopped on my way home from work to run a few errands. When I was back in my car I had to wait for some people to get out of the car in front of me so I could pull around it. Well...that extra minute of sitting there gave me time to see that the people were a tall man with long, curly red hair (it was at around his shoulder blades) and a shorter woman with light brown hair in sort of a pixie cut. I had to do a double take to make sure they weren't really alternate universe versions of Reynir and Tuuri.

And I SO badly wanted to take a picture, but the guy was looking at me so he would have noticed.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

IKEA

« Reply #1226 on: March 17, 2016, 08:40:37 PM »
Today I stopped on my way home from work to run a few errands. When I was back in my car I had to wait for some people to get out of the car in front of me so I could pull around it. Well...that extra minute of sitting there gave me time to see that the people were a tall man with long, curly red hair (it was at around his shoulder blades) and a shorter woman with light brown hair in sort of a pixie cut. I had to do a double take to make sure they weren't really alternate universe versions of Reynir and Tuuri.

And I SO badly wanted to take a picture, but the guy was looking at me so he would have noticed.
Did they look like hipsters and come from the Silent World Organic Farm?

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #1227 on: March 17, 2016, 08:52:44 PM »
Did they look like hipsters and come from the Silent World Organic Farm?

Sadly, no. The Tuuri did look a little hipster-y, but the Reynir didn't. (If they had actually looked like they could really be Reynir and Tuuri, I would have taken a picture anyway despite the creepiness, haha.)

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1228 on: March 18, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »
A song you're listening to randomly happens to include the phrase "stand still," and you find yourself doing a double take as you wonder where the rest of it is.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #1229 on: March 18, 2016, 12:04:56 PM »
A song you're listening to randomly happens to include the phrase "stand still," and you find yourself doing a double take as you wonder where the rest of it is.

A bit of a follow up to this - When you see the word "stand", "still", "stay", or "silent", or even any word starting with S, you think os SSSS.  ::)
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race