Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255123 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #960 on: November 11, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »
I've been looking for one. a whole lot. I even looked through a batch of (probably overpriced) old chocolate forms for something squirrel-shaped. And still nothing :'(
That seems... an easy quest ? *Pretty sure she can help*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #961 on: November 11, 2015, 11:28:39 PM »
I opened up a new tab, and my new tab page is the google home page. After I opened the new tab I started automatically clicking in the top left corner because that is how you get a new page. Cept on google there is nothing there....  ::)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Agrasshopper

« Reply #962 on: November 11, 2015, 11:51:51 PM »
I'm currently reading a book with a few Norwegian characters and the entire time I was hoping one of them would have the name of a SSSS character. Well, one of them turned out to be named Sigrun, I screamed a little.
:usa: Native
:spain: Learning

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #963 on: November 13, 2015, 11:21:47 AM »
When both your work and school computer list SSSS as your most visited website :P
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

Mélusine

« Reply #964 on: November 13, 2015, 08:32:45 PM »
When, hearing a friend saying "France will close its borders", a part of you, completely unable to know how to react properly, overwhelmed by too many emotions/news/feelings, only comments : "Marvelous ! And now, the Rash !". (Shut up, brain. Or maybe not.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #965 on: November 14, 2015, 06:10:26 AM »
When, hearing a friend saying "France will close its borders", a part of you, completely unable to know how to react properly, overwhelmed by too many emotions/news/feelings, only comments : "Marvelous ! And now, the Rash !". (Shut up, brain. Or maybe not.)
I don't feel so bad about having this reaction, now that I know you did too :)
*hugs Melusine*

Mélusine

« Reply #966 on: November 14, 2015, 06:23:11 AM »
I don't feel so bad about having this reaction, now that I know you did too :)
*hugs Melusine*
We still need to smile, even a short moment, even in complex situations, even finding a personal thought strangely uncalled-for :)
*Hugs ScOut*

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #967 on: November 15, 2015, 04:22:23 AM »
When a post in the ssss tag isnt stand still stay silent related and it upsets you (in many levels)
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #968 on: November 15, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »
When you find a Norwegian sweater in a thrift shop, with the brand name "Turi" (almost misread as "Tuuri"), and you're strongly inclined to buy it because of that... (I didn't buy it, but I came close)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #969 on: November 15, 2015, 05:50:19 PM »
When you find a Norwegian sweater in a thrift shop, with the brand name "Turi" (almost misread as "Tuuri"), and you're strongly inclined to buy it because of that... (I didn't buy it, but I came close)
ha, Turi is actually a norwegian name! I think!! I got a little unsure right now, it sounds fake. (Turid is definitely a name though). maybe that's why i've never felt inclined to misspell Tuuri as Turri, because the pronounciation would be all wrong
you'll know where to find me.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #970 on: November 15, 2015, 07:15:01 PM »

Turi is actually a nick word for the (not too quality type of) secondhand shops here, and I see some everyone, where place they use this word, you tell me, I walk by one every day when I go shopping, I thought of that too xD

(turi is short for túrkáló, which means "rummaginging" or something, basically a place where you can rummaginge.....)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #971 on: November 15, 2015, 11:58:11 PM »
When a post in the ssss tag isnt stand still stay silent related and it upsets you (in many levels)
This is so very true.

When you're at the bookstore and find a book whose title begins with "Stand Still..." and you automatically finish it in your head with the most best title, of course.
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #972 on: November 17, 2015, 12:24:25 AM »
…You go into a fast-food place and notice for the first time that their new soda fountain has shelving bearing the name "Wasserstrom", and your heart nearly stops.

Armadian

• Super-Newbie
  • Not a cookie dispenser
« Reply #973 on: November 17, 2015, 09:31:41 PM »
When you decide to close the newest page, just to end up opening it again...
Fluent: :canada:  ( :france:  :uk: )
Learning: :sweden:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #974 on: November 17, 2015, 11:31:37 PM »
Armadian: Yes. This.