Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255500 times)

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #945 on: November 02, 2015, 12:33:53 PM »
You accidentally type "Emil" into the space for your password. Your password does not resemble "Emil" in the slightest.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #946 on: November 02, 2015, 12:50:09 PM »
You accidentally type "Emil" into the space for your password. Your password does not resemble "Emil" in the slightest.

When you tag on tumblr, and you type ssss or a charactername from SSSS but the post has nothing to do with ssss
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #947 on: November 02, 2015, 02:17:42 PM »
When your friend mentions that he doesn't get jetlag and your first thought is "his luonto must be strong".

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #948 on: November 02, 2015, 08:30:05 PM »
When you happen upon the SSS postulate and you're like, "The Stand Still Stay postulate? whaaaaaaaaaa"
~insert something funny here~

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #949 on: November 03, 2015, 03:07:21 PM »
When you remember the name of the group from Angel Beats, the SSS, and automatically fill it in as the "Stand Still Stay Dead"...
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #950 on: November 03, 2015, 10:35:18 PM »
When you see this T-shirt and wonder how Dale got all the way to Japan, and where they're hiding the cookies.
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #951 on: November 05, 2015, 12:10:32 AM »
You know you're addicted to the forum when you have to kick yourself off to get other obsessions done, like writing a SSSS Fanfic for NaNoWriMo.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #952 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:39 AM »
You know you're addicted to the forum when you have to kick yourself off to get other obsessions done, like writing a SSSS Fanfic for NaNoWriMo.
ahahhahaha what do you mean? *casually kicks neglected books under the chair*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #953 on: November 05, 2015, 07:03:52 PM »
When you wake up half an hour before your alarm, completely refreshed and awake (which never happens) and realise that your waking up pretty much perfectly coincides with the new page being posted :3

This is far from the first time to have instinctively known there would be a page up, day or night. Who knows? There may be something to all this mage dreaming malarkey after all :P
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #954 on: November 07, 2015, 06:08:09 AM »
When, babysitting the son of a friend and reading him something, you hear yourself reading "Lalli" instead of "Lila".
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #955 on: November 07, 2015, 06:11:41 AM »
You see Spectredeflector's latest makeup on your dash and you freak out because iS THAT REYNIR?? IT'S GOTTA BE REYNIR HE LOOKS LIKE REYNIR

REYNIR I TELL YOU

OH MY GOD HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL, IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THAT BEAUTIFUL, REYNIR WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL AND HOW DID YOU GET OUT AND WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE AMAZING EYELINER SKILLS, PEOPLE DON'T LOOK THAT ON POINT IN Y90?!?!

I will marry this man

HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY REYNIR? WHAT IS THE CHANCE THAT HE BROKE THE 4TH WALL AND FOUND TUMBLR?

I CAN TOTALLY SEE REYNIR TAKING OVER TUMBLR, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, I WOULD SO FOLLOW HIS BLOG, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW ADORABLE IT WOULD BE?!?!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #956 on: November 09, 2015, 11:08:55 PM »
When your mother somehow finds and buys you a squirrel cookie cutter and you couldn't be happier or more excited to make cookies!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Amity

• Scout
  • What Would Sigrun Do?
« Reply #957 on: November 11, 2015, 05:10:22 PM »
... your coworker writes a message that says, "Well it definitely looks like the reindexer went off the rails," ...

.. and your first thought is that she misspelled "reindeer."

If life hands you Emil, make Emilonade!

P__

« Reply #958 on: November 11, 2015, 05:18:55 PM »
squirrel cookie cutter
I've been looking for one. a whole lot. I even looked through a batch of (probably overpriced) old chocolate forms for something squirrel-shaped. And still nothing :'(

(also back to that Speedreflector person from last month, is he aware that he should read SSSS? if not, Curry and others you know what to do)

edit:
... your coworker writes a message that says, "Well it definitely looks like the reindexer went off the rails," ...
when you also think about reindeers even though there aren't any reindeers in SSSS but it's still perfectly logical and related to the comic (and then you check but you're not sure if those animals from p.317 are reindeers or another kind of deer)
and then you stare at a frozen browser for several minutes because you refuse to let it crash until you've edited your comment (but in the end you have to because seriously.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:32:01 PM by P__ »
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #959 on: November 11, 2015, 05:49:18 PM »
-- you see a billboard ad that contains multiple S's in a row, and your first thought is to wonder how a major phone/ electronics company got in contact with SSSS and/or how this related to SSSS because none of the characters have a phone anyway.

-- the cats vs. dogs "debate" comes up and you would just really like to point out that cats are going to protect you from the trolls and beasts in the upcoming apocalypse (not to mention they're immune to said apocalypse).

(Sadly no one had read SSSS.)