Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255168 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #735 on: July 14, 2015, 09:46:22 PM »
When you watch "Atlantis" and can't help but notice that almost every line of the movie could be said by someone on the SSSS crew. And then you freak out and proceed to tell your brother about this, and he tells you to shut up because he wants to watch the movie.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Soikia

• You never know when you'll need swing music
« Reply #736 on: July 14, 2015, 10:43:20 PM »
You know you're an addict when you go to the store and wonder if the crew would eat what you're picking up.
At one point I was picking up some assorted vegetables and ended up asking out loud if Sigrun would eat them...only to realize that my mom had no idea who I was talking about....woops.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #737 on: July 15, 2015, 05:17:59 PM »
You certainly know you're an SSSS forum addict when you find a three-pronged bit of glassware in labs one morning and decide to turn it into a quick rendition of blorptroll:

Spoiler: show
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #738 on: July 15, 2015, 05:26:26 PM »
When you watch "Atlantis" and can't help but notice that almost every line of the movie could be said by someone on the SSSS crew.
oh MY GOSH THAT IS SUCH A WONDERFUL CROSSOVER IDEA?? atlantis the lost empire is one of my absolutely favourite movies everrrr

actually, on second thought, I think I have already thought about it but forgot to do something about it

You certainly know you're an SSSS forum addict when you find a three-pronged bit of glassware in labs one morning and decide to turn it into a quick rendition of blorptroll:

Spoiler: show

you'll know where to find me.

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #739 on: July 15, 2015, 06:17:52 PM »
You certainly know you're an SSSS forum addict when you find a three-pronged bit of glassware in labs one morning and decide to turn it into a quick rendition of blorptroll
My, what a round bottom it got all of a sudden! ;D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #740 on: July 16, 2015, 04:11:38 AM »
When you hear yourself thinking "Three weeks ? Three weeks ? But how will I do ? What was I doing before discovering SSSS ?"
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #741 on: July 17, 2015, 08:48:23 PM »
When you hear yourself thinking "Three weeks ? Three weeks ? But how will I do ? What was I doing before discovering SSSS ?"

When you think, "There was life before SSSS?"

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #742 on: July 18, 2015, 05:54:17 AM »
*sigh*

When the thought that keeps you doing basic muscle training every morning is not "I will get in shape", but "I will get in shape for cosplay"...
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #743 on: July 18, 2015, 05:57:08 AM »

What is life? Teach me the meaning of this strange new word.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2015, 11:54:01 AM »
I sometimes have these kinds of thoughts, and they always lead to a mini-not-very-dramaric kind of identity crisis, like WHAT WAS I doing in my spare time before SSSS? What did I read? What did I do on the internet? How much longer will this be a part of my life, and when will it end?

For serious, when I had to wait somewhere for something, how did I kill time, when I had no fan forum to live on?
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2015, 04:35:41 PM »
For serious, when I had to wait somewhere for something, how did I kill time, when I had no fan forum to live on?
I think I played a lot of Flash games, but it's all a bit fuzzy.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »
I sometimes have these kinds of thoughts, and they always lead to a mini-not-very-dramatic kind of identity crisis, like WHAT WAS I doing in my spare time before SSSS? What did I read? What did I do on the internet? How much longer will this be a part of my life, and when will it end?

^This sounds a lot like me. I dunno how I'd have survived the school year without SSSS, tbh.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #747 on: July 19, 2015, 12:06:20 AM »
When the comic helps to prepare you for the (in your mind) inevitable apocalypse.
Also, when you find your local train severely lacking in defense mechanisms as you board it. ;P
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #748 on: July 19, 2015, 12:23:03 AM »
When you carefully arrange the alphabet magnets on your dishwasher to read; "Lalli Says MEOW" at 12:22 in the morning.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #749 on: July 19, 2015, 05:16:18 AM »
When you're talking about your friend and accidentaly call her Emil instead of Elin  :-[

Also:

When seeing this and thinking troll puncher :P (and also thinking of a certain ssssona)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 06:51:02 AM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3