Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255172 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #630 on: June 19, 2015, 10:55:19 PM »
Guuuuuuuyyysss I have a small problem: At the beginning of today I had 445 posts. And now I have 496. This is a problem. Send help. Seriously. I am not joking. Someone needs to take this forum away from me.

You know someone else is a SSSS  addict when they joined the forum after you and posted more in a few weeks than you did in a few months.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #631 on: June 19, 2015, 11:28:35 PM »
Your post average is higher than Haiz's. I cannot help you. Especially not by saying I'll be posting my half of the art trade in the next hour or two.

Yeah that doesn't really help. Now I really really want to stay up. But sleep. But art trade stuff. But sleep. But... Aaaghhh.

I'm leaving the continent in a day, so my posting rate should go down a bit over the next few weeks. 100+ posts in 3 days is a bit of a dangerous habit to keep up, especially while on vacation. (I am going to have such bad withdrawal. I feel so so sorry for all the people who will be on my airplane) Although... I will have wifi the whole time I'm away...
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #632 on: June 20, 2015, 11:42:53 AM »
Guuuuuuuyyysss I have a small problem: At the beginning of today I had 445 posts. And now I have 496. This is a problem. Send help. Seriously. I am not joking. Someone needs to take this forum away from me.
My father called me today, while he was in hospital for a couple days, lightning fried his laptop and the DSL multifunction thingy. Gimme a sec to finish that weather control project ...
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #633 on: June 20, 2015, 03:40:44 PM »
My father called me today, while he was in hospital for a couple days, lightning fried his laptop and the DSL multifunction thingy. Gimme a sec to finish that weather control project ...

That's what happens when you let old-school Norse deities handle technology. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #634 on: June 20, 2015, 07:18:56 PM »
Yeah that doesn't really help. Now I really really want to stay up. But sleep. But art trade stuff. But sleep. But... Aaaghhh.

I'm leaving the continent in a day, so my posting rate should go down a bit over the next few weeks. 100+ posts in 3 days is a bit of a dangerous habit to keep up, especially while on vacation. (I am going to have such bad withdrawal. I feel so so sorry for all the people who will be on my airplane) Although... I will have wifi the whole time I'm away...

When you have been mostly without the forum for a week and although you're having a great time, you're mainly looking forward to having your computer again so typing posts and messages isn't painful and frustrating. yet you still feel the need o participate in the discussions from your irritatingly slow phone
YEET

LurkBeast

« Reply #635 on: June 20, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »
Finds fridge magnet thing on tumblr.

Makes magnet propaganda.

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #636 on: June 20, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
When you can spend hours on Google Maps looking up real-life images of the comic locations. *not closin' the tab anytime soon, either...*
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #637 on: June 22, 2015, 06:48:23 AM »
This is now an actual real thing on the Internet. Here you go!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/67819420/

Too funny! I wasted waaaaay too much time on this than I really should have :D
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #638 on: June 22, 2015, 08:32:44 AM »
Does anyone else have real trouble starting their day without a comic update in the morning? I'm quite the procrastinator anyway, but when I don't get my morning dose of SSSS this reaches extreme unhealthy levels. It's afternoon and I haven't done anything really useful yet. Any tips to overcome this? (Don't suggest reading archives. I never know when to stop.)

Mélusine

« Reply #639 on: June 22, 2015, 08:43:01 AM »
Does anyone else have real trouble starting their day without a comic update in the morning? I'm quite the procrastinator anyway, but when I don't get my morning dose of SSSS this reaches extreme unhealthy levels. It's afternoon and I haven't done anything really useful yet. Any tips to overcome this? (Don't suggest reading archives. I never know when to stop.)
*Sighs and raises a hand* I'm sorry, I can't help, I'm checking the page every five minutes.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #640 on: June 22, 2015, 08:49:18 AM »
I can't help either, and recently it's been updating late enough that I don't get to see it until the next morning, so Mondays are completely wasted.
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Mélusine

« Reply #641 on: June 22, 2015, 08:52:44 AM »
But that's means we may have an absolutely wonderful new page ! ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #642 on: June 22, 2015, 08:53:42 AM »

Okay, so going back to this whole thing, here's a list of the 3 highest post averages in the community:
1. Haiz, with 1561 posts and an average of 15.768 per day.
2. FearTheViolas, with 537 posts and an average of 12.786 per day.
3. Uh, me, with 285 posts and an average of 9.793 per day.

I think that's right, anyway. I may have missed somebody out, but that seems at least accurate to me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #643 on: June 22, 2015, 09:00:21 AM »
Okay, so going back to this whole thing, here's a list of the 3 highest post averages in the community:
1. Haiz, with 1561 posts and an average of 15.768 per day.
2. FearTheViolas, with 537 posts and an average of 12.786 per day.
3. Uh, me, with 285 posts and an average of 9.793 per day.

I think that's right, anyway. I may have missed somebody out, but that seems at least accurate to me.

Shhhhhhh nobody saw that...... It may have been 13.2 before I went on a 20 hour plane ride today
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #644 on: June 22, 2015, 10:34:22 AM »

You're not alone. I keep refreshing the page and browse the forum instead of working
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: