Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255126 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #315 on: April 06, 2015, 10:20:26 AM »
Heh, I guess in my case the fact that I've started responding to the name Sigrun should be a clear sign XD

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
Heh, I guess in my case the fact that I've started responding to the name Sigrun should be a clear sign XD

That's priceless. I myself answer to way too many names. (Any thing that kinda rhymes with my legal name, ant DnD characters, and my preferred Matthew. . .)
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Oh Deer

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • I live!! but no joke, it's good to be back :D
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »
...when you frequent the forum page so much you feel bad for not posting anything

..when you have actually drawn the cast as birds, yep, I'm never coming out of this fandom
"Nerds + time = siege engines, it's a well-known fact."- Noodly Appendage
:chap6:, :chap7: :chap8:

Ruby

• Sparkly, shiny, easily distract--OOH LOOK!
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2015, 01:59:21 AM »
..when you have actually drawn the cast as birds, yep, I'm never coming out of this fandom

But why would you want to! :D
"My cat ate my PDF file!" -Minna Sundberg

Native: :usa:
Questionable proficiency: :usa:
Passable w/ open dictionary nearby: :vaticancity:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2015, 04:13:35 AM »
When you spend a ridiculously long time collecting matching images from SSSS and The Road to El Dorado, start putting them into a post, then suddenly stop and question your existence/sanity and delete said post, and THEN be filled with regret and cry a little bit while laughing manically at the sadness and craziness that is now you mourning the dead post yet also mourning your own sanity. O____O
*cough* >_>
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2015, 11:16:16 AM »
...mourning your own sanity. O____O

Yep. Pretty much.

You know you're an SSSS addict when you have a dream about commenting on a new page, and it devolves into a nightmare where the people you look up to and enjoy talking with in the comments start insulting you, and the dream ends when you close the new page >.>
Not addicted. Not addicted at aaaalll...
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2015, 12:24:39 PM »
- You think that discovering a new page is an excellent reason to go out of your bed every morning. (Week-end are more difficult, and when your friends say "Oh no, tomorrow it's monday" you think "Finally !")
- You go to your bookshop to buy the Kalevala, because you know nothing on it and consider it’s a lack. (Your bookseller look at you strangely and ask you to spell the title.)
- You decide it’s time to improve your abilities in knitting. (You have always think that scandinavian’s patterns were far away from what you can do, but it doesn’t matter.)
- You try to convince your little sister to read Stand Still Stay Silent every week. ("It will help you to read in english and it's really good, have you try it since last time we spoke ?")
- You say «What ? No more internet in the house for a few days ? But I need it to... to...» and think to the webcomic before your mails. (Then you go outside to find some place with wifi, no choice.)
- You wake up one day and realise you have dream of some characters (And hate the alarm clock because you won’t know the continuation of it.)
- You consider the possibility of icing your next zimsterne - some Christmas’s biscuits with a star’s form - differently. (Even if nobody will understand.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
Quote from: Mélusine
You consider the possibility of icing your next zimsterne - some Christmas’s biscuits with a star’s form - differently. (Even if nobody will understand.)
Ha, that's a great idea... why is it still so long until next Christmas?  ;D
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2015, 11:43:02 PM »
When you get hit with a snowstorm and aren't concerned at all about the snow and ice (and people who just because they removed their studded tires 7 days ago due to local ordinance and have completely forgotten how to drive on snow and ice), and are actually happy because the cold keeps the grosslings away.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

PzKw IV G

« Reply #324 on: April 08, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
You know you're addicted when you
-Explain that your cat breeding program counts as home defence
-Tote your fence as grossling-proof
-Actually have a English/Danish/Icelandic/Finnish/Norwegian/Sweedish translation book.
-Have plans to build a crew-served firebomb thrower (will make plans avaliable at a later time.)

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2015, 12:26:33 PM »
When you and your friend went to a toy shop to find a gift for her little sister and ten minutes later you were trying to explain why this ugly doll made you laugh like a crazy. And what does it mean "Emil pfffhahaha my prince hahaha perfect as usual ahaha"

Today I lost one of my best friends.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »
When you and your friend went to a toy shop to find a gift for her little sister and ten minutes later you were trying to explain why this ugly doll made you laugh like a crazy. And what does it mean "Emil pfffhahaha my prince hahaha perfect as usual ahaha"

Is that Braidy on the front sticker maybe  :D

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2015, 12:56:29 PM »
You know you're addicted when you
-Explain that your cat breeding program counts as home defence
It could explain why my housemate feed the cats in the neighborhood. (If he was reading.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2015, 06:35:55 PM »

OH MY GODS
i'm laughing too

.........also I keep getting distracted at folk music practice because i keep thinking about sigrun with a hardingfele. sighs dreamily
you'll know where to find me.

DB (f.k.a. DaveBro)

• Ranger
  • Filk, flute, guitar, NwoC
« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »
Putting a 2-day cap on the comments leaves you distraught over losing the possibility of 24/7 SSSS Fan interaction with almost -guaranteed instant gratification.

I'll get by with the totally unfamiliar forums.  I'll be just fiiiiiiine....

The horrible thing?  I'm not kidding. D:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:38:58 PM by ReturnOfDaveBro »
Fluent:  :usa:      Fair:  :norway:    BTE:  :france:
           Chapter Breaks Survived:  
                            :hat:
            :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:
            :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:
            :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
            :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:    (5-20)