Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255151 times)

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2015, 01:10:46 PM »
When you're sure it's Sunday, you're up late after a restful day, see "Monday" as the current day on your computer, and panic not because you missed a day of school, but because you didn't check SSSS. Then realize that it's 1:04 and sigh in relief, since Minna updates in the morning. Oh, and I guess you also didn't miss school.

Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »
When you start surreptitiously checking out the knitted patterns of Selbu roses that people wear around you to see if one of them might have six points instead of eight. And you live in Norway and it's winter, so they're freaking everywhere!

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »
When you see pizza at work and your first thought is not "Sweet someone brought in pizza" it's "when did the nordic council start selling pizza?" because of the custom pizza box with graphicvs reminiscent of the nordic star.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2015, 09:06:19 AM »
When you start surreptitiously checking out the knitted patterns of Selbu roses that people wear around you to see if one of them might have six points instead of eight. And you live in Norway and it's winter, so they're freaking everywhere!
Selbu roses are everywhere but the only one I've found that has a six-pointed design is this one.

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #274 on: March 06, 2015, 10:56:57 PM »
When you play through Transistor and think "Oh my goodness, it's beautiful, but this would be even cooler in Minna's style!" and start making semi-serious plans for a similar game in the SSSS-verse...
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

P__

« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2015, 05:48:23 AM »
that one's probably already somewhere in the thread, but
... when "how hard can it be" has become your catchphrase
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2015, 01:42:33 PM »
Selbu roses are everywhere but the only one I've found that has a six-pointed design is this one.

Found this at your site. This is what I think Trond may have looked like as a young man. http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/1744/product_image/adfd58d6a17826e0b5e0afe57a0e5da3.jpg

You know you are an addict when you collect pictures of people who fit the characters of SSSS.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2015, 04:55:44 PM »
Found this at your site. This is what I think Trond may have looked like as a young man. http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/1744/product_image/adfd58d6a17826e0b5e0afe57a0e5da3.jpg

You know you are an addict when you collect pictures of people who fit the characters of SSSS.

Huh.  I wouldn't have thought Trond was ever that good-looking -- or capable of smiling in a non-chilly and sarcastic way.  But it's a pleasing suggestion!

I know the feeling, though -- the young woman who manages the lifeguards at the pool I use looks a lot like a younger Sigrun (though with longer hair and freckles).  Same swagger, though.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Blackjazz

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • ~Je suis Le Chapeau~
« Reply #278 on: March 08, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
When you've spent almost the entire break conversing in the comment section but then a couple of pages show up early and you don't want to read them because it's probably an accident and maybe it's embarrassing to Minna but all the people you've been talking to have moved on to new pages so you suddenly find yourself with no one to talk to and you panic and find yourself in the forum and post random nonsense just to get through the next couple days.

Whew.
Native: :usa:.
Lots :france:  :mexico:  Little :italy: Learning :southkorea:
On the list: everything
:chap6: :chap7:
Enjoy yourself; it is later than you think.

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2015, 08:48:58 PM »
When you've spent almost the entire break conversing in the comment section but then a couple of pages show up early and you don't want to read them because it's probably an accident and maybe it's embarrassing to Minna but all the people you've been talking to have moved on to new pages so you suddenly find yourself with no one to talk to and you panic and find yourself in the forum and post random nonsense just to get through the next couple days.

Whew.
Agh! Really? *covers eyes and ears, running away yelling "La! LA! LA! L!a lA! la! L A!" Until Wednesday*
I hope Minna's alright! :O
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Eris

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Lady of Chaos
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »

Whew.
^What Blackjazz said. :)

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2015, 09:01:38 PM »

Whew.

Yuuup. I'm hoping Minna will've removed them before Wednesday...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Blackjazz

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • ~Je suis Le Chapeau~
« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2015, 09:38:42 PM »
Did she get back to you on Twitter yet?
Native: :usa:.
Lots :france:  :mexico:  Little :italy: Learning :southkorea:
On the list: everything
:chap6: :chap7:
Enjoy yourself; it is later than you think.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2015, 09:44:21 PM »
Did she get back to you on Twitter yet?

Ah... nope :/

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2015, 09:59:25 PM »

Whew.

Don't worry, I'm hanging back too. Not gonna look until Minna's ready. ;)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: