Author Topic: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...  (Read 255159 times)

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
Re: You Know You're an SSSS Addict When...
« Reply #1530 on: September 01, 2016, 09:04:47 AM »
When you start giving more credence to what the local cats think about areas rather than the local dogs...even though the dogs have never abandoned you to face down a badger alone.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

BlueSkyVail

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Became too obsessed in too little time.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1531 on: September 01, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »
When you can't stop the confetti button and feel that the anniversary of the Forum with the pride normally reserved for parents of a baby walking for the first time.

I am using all the confetti and it's making my computer a little upset with me.
“Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.”

Native: :usa:
Pretty okay I guess: :france:
:chap12:

SalmonKat

« Reply #1532 on: September 06, 2016, 05:19:42 PM »
- You can't look at a Viking ship without imagining Sigrun standing in the prow
- You wonder if there would be Rash survivors in your country, and what their society might be like
- You want to write about Rash survivor society in your country
- You get worried when your cat fluffs up
- You wonder about the most frivolous in-comic details
- You attempt to independently archive all the poems and songs you find in the comments
Hi I'm SalmonKat.
English-French
A little Swedish and Latin.

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: He/him
« Reply #1533 on: September 07, 2016, 11:12:12 AM »
Obviously you must be an S4 addict when you make an account here just to have more people to talk to about it.

You may be an S4 addict if you consider what a tabletop RPG based on the comic would be like.
Spoiler: show
The answer of course is cool as hfil.

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

Tolerable: :germany:
Still Learning: :italy:
n00b at: :russia: :norway: :japan:

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1534 on: September 07, 2016, 11:58:35 AM »
You may be an S4 addict if you consider what a tabletop RPG based on the comic would be like.
Spoiler: show
The answer of course is cool as hfil.

...and what does spending countless hours trying to design such a game tell about one? (unfortunately we didn't get that far, but the thread is still somewhere in the forum, if you want to have a look; also I still have a link to our rules below my profile pic)
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1535 on: September 07, 2016, 12:03:19 PM »
...and what does spending countless hours trying to design such a game tell about one? (unfortunately we didn't get that far, but the thread is still somewhere in the forum, if you want to have a look; also I still have a link to our rules below my profile pic)

You're either a True AddictTM or possibly insane. Most likely both. But at least you will definitely survive when the plague hits. Would you happen to have a link to the thread itself?

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1536 on: September 07, 2016, 02:27:12 PM »
you know you are sss addict when you dreama bout ssss

I keep having dreams about new pages, sometimes they seem too realistic and I think that is dream, but when I wake up, its not found what I saw in dream.
but last night I had a really shippy dream, it was cool, but obviously not real, more like a type that fits to a fanfic or fanart...
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

P__

« Reply #1537 on: September 07, 2016, 04:35:44 PM »
You're either a True AddictTM or possibly insane. Most likely both. But at least you will definitely survive when the plague hits. Would you happen to have a link to the thread itself?

ye olde dead threadde (so dead that I even forgot to reply to that last message over a year ago... shame on me and very belated apologies to Adri)
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1538 on: September 08, 2016, 11:12:38 AM »
I stumbled across this purely by accident and had to fight not to laugh out loud in the middle of the library.

Anything about this seem familiar?

See: the first answer. I can tell you right now what all of you are picturing. :'D
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #1539 on: September 08, 2016, 07:17:11 PM »
Lazy8, you are undoubtedly correct! :'D

...when your SO is listening to a video of analysis of the current Chess Olympiad, the analyst says "How hard can this be?" and you burst out laughing, closely followed by your SO.

SalmonKat

« Reply #1540 on: September 08, 2016, 09:50:16 PM »
I stumbled across this purely by accident and had to fight not to laugh out loud in the middle of the library.

Anything about this seem familiar?

See: the first answer. I can tell you right now what all of you are picturing. :'D

Ahh, yes. Flamethrower vs. Zombies, the eternal controversy. I'm remembering chapter ten fondly now, Emil fleeing his now-flaming jello head enemies. Flamethrowers are a bad idea generally speaking.

... You can't watch an anime about competitive relay parkourists without imagining how such skills might be used in post-rash Japanese survivor colonies, perhaps far from the totalitarian government of larger communities. dont listen to my dumb ideas
Hi I'm SalmonKat.
English-French
A little Swedish and Latin.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1541 on: September 08, 2016, 10:15:35 PM »
Ahh, yes. Flamethrower vs. Zombies, the eternal controversy. I'm remembering chapter ten fondly now, Emil fleeing his now-flaming jello head enemies. Flamethrowers are a bad idea generally speaking.

... You can't watch an anime about competitive relay parkourists without imagining how such skills might be used in post-rash Japanese survivor colonies, perhaps far from the totalitarian government of larger communities. dont listen to my dumb ideas

Yeah, usually lighting your enmities on fire is a bad idea? For a zombie you need penetrating or bludgeoning to the head.

And... What anime? I need to watch that! O_O
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1542 on: September 08, 2016, 10:30:14 PM »
Yeah, usually lighting your enmities on fire is a bad idea? For a zombie you need penetrating or bludgeoning to the head.

Well of course normal fire won't work. High explodey fire is much better. Nuclear hellfire is even better but I don't think Sweden had time to finish that project.

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #1543 on: September 09, 2016, 02:05:58 AM »

Well there's a pretty well known anime called High School of the Dead (anime veterans just shivered or laughed out loud), but I wouldn't recommend watching that if you're the kind of person who can't put up with ecchi. The female characters get about as much development as you'd expect for an anime where someone's bouncing breasts dodge a bullet in slow-mo (again, the people who have watched this are having war flashbacks), but the zombie action is awesome. It's a short anime, about 12 episodes with an OVA. I'd actually advise the dub over the sub, for once.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Big_Col

• Super-Newbie
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him, "That tall bastard"
« Reply #1544 on: September 09, 2016, 04:01:20 AM »
When you schedule you annual leave to coincide with an upcoming chapter break... so you don't miss so much.