Author Topic: The aRTD Art Museum  (Read 89068 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The aRTD Art Museum
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
so for my 2000th post
I wanted to do something cool

so here's some artd fanart for a change

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHH, LOOK LOOK IT'S A HANNU
And a scene from my favorite chapter ever
And my favorite scene
And and
I love it so much!!! <3
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2015, 06:37:10 PM »
so for my 2000th post

Yesssssss I need more of this

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
so for my 2000th post

Oh Haiz! If it was someone else I'll probably write something long, full of "!!!" and "EEEEEEEEE"
But it's your drawing, so - I'm not even surprised. Just another Haiz's BRILLIANT work.
heh, ok, I squealed a little a lot, but it's a secret. Shhhh.

Not pictured: Puppyfox screaming in the distance.
*desperate cry* I need more of your fanart in general and more of aRTD-fanart in particular!
Ahem. Pardon  :-[

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »

Not pictured: Puppyfox screaming in the distance.

loOK AT PAJU
SHE LOOKS AWESOME
I CAN'T EVE- //explodes
*ahem ahem* I'm sorry about that. But dang, she looks gorgeous!

so for my 2000th post

Congrats on your 2000th post!
Hannu looks really cool in here though :0 I really do like how the fire looks! :3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
so for my 2000th post

Oh my gods, this is so pretty *o* Welp, I have a new background for my phone \o/
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2015, 07:33:25 AM »
INTERNAL SCREAMING
YOUR ART WORK IS AMAZING!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHH, LOOK LOOK IT'S A HANNU
And a scene from my favorite chapter ever
And my favorite scene
And and
I love it so much!!! <3
Yesssssss I need more of this
Oh Haiz! If it was someone else I'll probably write something long, full of "!!!" and "EEEEEEEEE"
But it's your drawing, so - I'm not even surprised. Just another Haiz's BRILLIANT work.
heh, ok, I squealed a little a lot, but it's a secret. Shhhh.
Congrats on your 2000th post!
Hannu looks really cool in here though :0 I really do like how the fire looks! :3
Oh my gods, this is so pretty *o* Welp, I have a new background for my phone \o/

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you guys so much!!! I'm really happy you like it. I'm thinking of actually rereading artd soon (and maybe gather some artd reaction pics for variation....) and i want to draw more artd fanart O:
you'll know where to find me.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 09:00:08 PM »
So, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I made a chocolate pie in a baking class I took last week and decided to decorate it aRTD style!

did the image work? I hope the image worked...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 01:19:19 AM by Luth Nightbreeze »
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2015, 08:44:26 PM »
You guys are all wonderful!

A dear friend drew Hannu and Ville for me recently. She's passingly familiar with aRTD - hasn't finished reading it - so she won't be posting it here, but her art is lovely and I can't help but want to share it (hopefully since she drew it for me, that is all right?). Since I didn't draw it myself, I'll just link to it.

It's up on tumblr here, and up on dA here. Please send her your love! Though I think those who track the tumblr tag for A Redtail's Dream have probably seen it already.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2015, 04:13:10 AM »

A dear friend drew Hannu and Ville for me recently. She's passingly familiar with aRTD - hasn't finished reading it - so she won't be posting it here, but her art is lovely and I can't help but want to share it (hopefully since she drew it for me, that is all right?). Since I didn't draw it myself, I'll just link to it.

It's up on tumblr here, and up on dA here. Please send her your love! Though I think those who track the tumblr tag for A Redtail's Dream have probably seen it already.
THIS ART IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD I LOVE IT. i reblogged it on tumblr a while ago and i think my blog was 130% improved by its presence
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2015, 04:50:12 AM »

Ooh, a new dA to watch! I did see this on tumblr already and reblogged it for great justice, in general I've been sneakily reblogging aRTD/SSSS stuff from your tumblr because somehow you catch all the awesome things there that I miss...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
THIS ART IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD I LOVE IT. i reblogged it on tumblr a while ago and i think my blog was 130% improved by its presence

I'll be sure to let her know that people appreciate it. : D

Ooh, a new dA to watch! I did see this on tumblr already and reblogged it for great justice, in general I've been sneakily reblogging aRTD/SSSS stuff from your tumblr because somehow you catch all the awesome things there that I miss...

Ah yes, I saw you sneaking around. ;p As for catching things - it comes from obsessively poking around tags, I think.
To be clear, most of her dA is original stuff these days - same as her tumblr. (But if I'm lucky, I might sneakily get her interested in SSSS... we shall see.)

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »

Ohhh, that was your friend's! I saw it on tumblr and got really happy since there's not much aRTD fanart to go around. (Also favorited it on dA!)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2015, 10:26:42 PM »

I almost had a heart attack when I saw your friend's art. It is just SO BEAUTIFUL <3

I have some more scattered aRTD sketches. Apparently, I really like to draw Hannu and Paju arguing.

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

daiseerose

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2015, 10:33:18 PM »
I almost had a heart attack when I saw your friend's art. It is just SO BEAUTIFUL <3

I have some more scattered aRTD sketches. Apparently, I really like to draw Hannu and Paju arguing.

these are so awesome!!!!! i love the facial expressions!!!!!

Yuuago

• Tumblr
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2015, 12:11:02 AM »

They're perfect. She's perfect. ... Oh my gosh, that top one-
Excuse me, I need to go lay down. I love these two so much when they're pestering each other. I'm so glad you shared these. : D