Author Topic: aRTD book print again?  (Read 16764 times)

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: aRTD book print again?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 08:22:30 AM »
I got one too! Yayy! But... What if I got something wrong and the book never arrvies? ;_;

Minna said on one of her comments that she had to deal with nearly everything that could be dealt with concerning stuff gong wrong while shipping. My copy should be in here within the next week. I'm very excited about it. If it arrives in time, Minna is quicker than my bank or my employer ;)

The book will arrive :)
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 03:12:41 PM »
I got one too! Yayy! But... What if I got something wrong and the book never arrives? ;_;

If it doesn't arrive, email Minna - she has had to deal with several non-arrivals and is used to it!
My one-and-only: :uk:

Yannick

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
I got one too!
Minna mignt sell all the remaining books, as everyone rushes to buy this time!  ;)

Here is a review with many photos which helped me to chose to buy
http://thought-ripples.com/archives/300
Whatever is created by the spirit is more alive than matter. Charles Baudelaire 1867

:france: 99%  -  :uk: 70%  -   :spain: 30%

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 02:27:22 AM »
I know this thread is old, but in case anyone wanders in here and is wondering about getting the book, Minna just recently sold out of the last undamaged copies of aRTD. Many people asked about another print drive, and she said things are too crazy right now juggling the comic and the SSSS print drive, so she may not be up to doing an aRTD print drive #2 for several years. Hopefully she'll consider it sooner if there's a significant break between SSSS print drives, but those could take up the majority of her time for quite awhile, as SSSS is so much longer than aRTD.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
aRTD not being reprinted soon
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 09:10:19 AM »
Not a good outlook, I'm afraid.  Minna's comments, from her most recent blog post:

Diane
... do you have any more Redtail's Dream books? I really want one and keep missing it when you have them for sale, and I'd like to know if you plan to add any more to your shop.

minnasundberg Mod
I have a few boxes left of various damaged/ slightly damaged and some not at all damaged books mixed together and stored at my parents' house, but sadly I don't know when I'll have the time and energy to dig out the non-damaged books in the mix to sell.

Definitely not before all the SSSS books are done and sent out, so most likely not this summer.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 02:35:50 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
Not a good outlook, I'm afraid.  Minna's comments, from her most recent blog post:

Diane • 3 days ago
So this is totally unrelated to the actual blog post (the new layout is gorgeous by the way), but do you have any more Redtail's Dream books? I really want one and keep missing it when you have them for sale, and I'd like to know if you plan to add any more to your shop.

minnasundberg Mod  Diane • 2 days ago
I have a few boxes left of various damaged/ slightly damaged and some not at all damaged books mixed together and stored at my parents' house, but sadly I don't know when I'll have the time and energy to dig out the non-damaged books in the mix to sell.

Definitely not before all the SSSS books are done and sent out, so most likely not this summer.

Well, but there is still hope, right? I thought the books were all sold out... Now at least I have something to look forward to. :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 01:42:35 PM »
Camilla H.Reinan ‏@CamillaReinan  Nov 26
@SSSScomic I'm sorry if you have answered this before, but is it possible to buy "A redtail's dream" in book format or is it gone forever?:c

Minna Sundberg ‏@SSSScomic  Nov 26
@CamillaReinan There's 30 of them that'll also go up on sale on Hivemill soon, I MIGHT do a second printing some year but not 100% for sure.

That means there is a chance for a second print drive, and some extras will pop up on the hivemill around the same time as the extras of SSSS!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2015, 03:44:52 PM »
That means there is a chance for a second print drive, and some extras will pop up on the hivemill around the same time as the extras of SSSS!
Only 30 books, that means war ::)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Athena

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 03:49:06 PM »
I am compulsively checking the store every ten minutes. I will win this war! READY YOUR BATTLE PAINT!

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »
/arms self

This is going to be an absolute bloodbath. Calling it right now.

Would be nice to have something more definite than "soon". But I'm assuming they will go up at the same time as the SSSS books. (It would make sense, at least)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
* Daéa Reina starts F5'ing Hivemill a thousand times

I'm not panicking

I'M NOT
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Athena

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2015, 04:04:04 PM »
* Luth Nightbreeze Is afraid that he won't get one because the book might go up while he is at school and he won't have access to a credit card.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 02:01:49 PM »
I already gave up to have artd book, so less people to fight with, I'll wait, maybe one day, if there is a second printing....

BUT FOR SSSS I WILL FIGHT!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 07:22:30 AM »
it's here, but it's not cheap...

I kind of mailed my parents lightning-quick about a sudden wishlist update.
you'll know where to find me.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2015, 07:44:23 AM »
but it's not cheap...

Yikes. Understandable, but even so... I'm glad I've already bought the ebook so I don't feel the compulsion to buy this instead!!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3