Worlds and Stories > A Redtail's Dream

You Know You're an aRTD Addict When...

<< < (2/15) > >>

Curry:
-when you got to the end the first time and LITERALLY STARTED CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF PHYSICS and had to pretend that it was because physics is just so beautiful, you all. it's amazing. look at that velocity-time graph. so good

no i'm not holding a grudge. me?? nooooo

mad robin:
- when you lived for a three days at your uncle's place, just because his neighbor is a proud owner of a finnish spitz. I'm not allowed even to look at the direction of this dog though.

Helia:
...when you don't particularly like dogs - except the Finnish spitz  ::)

Athena:
When you spend most of your time working on artd/ssss crossover edits instead of working on the art style swap /cough

Also, when you have read the whole comic about 12 times and you have all of ville's forms memorized in order (dog, squirrel, snake, moose, bear, rabbit, swan, human)

Yuuago:
...When your phone autocorrects "Hannu" to "Hannibal" and you immediately start trying to figure out whether an aRTD + NBC Hannibal crossover could even work.

...When you keep making Dreamwidth/LJ journal icons of aRTD art even though you have plenty already and if you aren't careful you won't have any slots left. (Thiiiis one is probably just me...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version