Author Topic: Changelog  (Read 1688 times)

hushpiper

• Slayer of Silence
  • Scout
    • Tumblr
  • steam engenius, you see
Changelog
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:48:46 PM »
A.K.A. Hush's OCD thread. This is so that I can keep track of what we have and haven't done on the forum in an easy-to-reference read-only format. Locked permanently on purpose.

Fellow forumites: if you are wondering about the status of a bug you reported, or whether the flag you were hoping for was added, this is the place to check. If you suspect a new bug was caused by an update, report it in the bugs thread as usual, and reference the date of the update as listed here.

Other admins: feel free to add to this, just modify the next post and put the date and your username in red at the TOP, with the change underneath in a bulleted list. Your date stamp does not have to be as geeky as mine.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:52:58 PM by hushpiper »

hushpiper

• Slayer of Silence
  • Scout
    • Tumblr
  • steam engenius, you see
Re: Changelog
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:49:53 PM »
1441082553 - September 01, 2015 06:42:33 CEST - Eriaror
Added a night mode for the forum theme, implemented as a theme variant.

1438828745 - August 06, 2015 02:39:05 CEST - Eriaror
Applied a fix described here, fixing the Search function's pagination problem.

July 17, 2015, 07:18:56 PM - Eriaror
  • Fixed the little border issue with the child board on the main board index. ✔
  • Made a new board index star variant, it appears when there are no new posts in the board itself but there are some in its child board: ✔
  • Made the new-posts stars appear for the child board lists as well on the mobile layout. ✔
  • Gave the page numbers a solid white-ish background to aid readability/usability. ✔

1436199043 - Mon Jul  6 10:12:24 MDT 2015 - hushpiper
Mobile theme tweaks from Eriaror:
  • Make the new posts stars appear on every layout ✔
  • Make avatars appear on every layout ✔
  • Make avatars have the right size everywhere ✔
  • Fix topic lists and the like getting squeezed ✔

1436124395 - Sun Jul  5 13:27:32 MDT 2015 - hushpiper
  • Switched us to a different mod for youtube embedding. This should resolve the issue the previous youtube mod had, where devices without flash (e.g. mobile) would download a swf file on every page with a youtube file embedded. This also adds the ability to embed vimeo videos.
  • Related to the above: turned on the option to have simple youtube links auto-converted to youtube embeds. This will especially affect the music thread.
  • Messed with the spoiler tag hooks a little while I was at it, so let me know if those die.
  • Installed Eriaror's updated version of the forum theme, now with much better mobile compatibility. Meant to do that ages ago...  :-[
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:17:32 PM by Eriaror »