Worlds and Stories > A Redtail's Dream

aRTD Memes/Edits Thread

<< < (2/11) > >>

Solovei:

--- Quote from: Piney on June 24, 2015, 11:10:27 PM ---A place for your aRTD edits and memes. There's gotta be some, right? If not, make some

...Anyway, "Hammu" was suggested, so without further ado, Hammu:

(In conjunction with Tuurnip, Pikkel, and the like)

--- End quote ---
*wipes single tear* It's a masterpiece ;w;

JoB:

--- Quote from: RandomTexanReader on June 25, 2015, 12:05:35 PM ---...Ville Mignon?

--- End quote ---
Only if you're interested in the occasional self-mutilation.

Piney:

--- Quote from: Ana Nymus on June 25, 2015, 11:59:12 AM ---HAHAHA! I love it! Now he needs a faithful food-based canine companion...

--- End quote ---

...Ville is a dog for a very few number of pages though. Should I do moose-Ville to fit with the Hammu?
(or does someone know of the top of their head where a good full-body shot of dog-Ville is?)

JoB:

--- Quote from: Piney on June 25, 2015, 02:29:23 PM ---...Ville is a dog for a very few number of pages though. Should I do moose-Ville to fit with the Hammu?

--- End quote ---
Considering that it's usually "ham and eggs", how about his snake or swan form? ;)

--- Quote from: Piney on June 25, 2015, 02:29:23 PM ---(or does someone know of the top of their head where a good full-body shot of dog-Ville is?)

--- End quote ---
Depends on the pose you need, of course ...

Piney:

--- Quote from: JoB on June 25, 2015, 03:22:22 PM ---Considering that it's usually "ham and eggs", how about his snake or swan form? ;)
Depends on the pose you need, of course ...

--- End quote ---

Mhm, I was thinking of doing a separate image of Ville with the filet as the body but with, like... legs and a head. And a tail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version