Author Topic: 你们会说普通话吗?(Mandarin Thread? Anyone?)  (Read 20569 times)

videovance

Re: 你们会说普通话吗?(Mandarin Thread? Anyone?)
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »
:china: 你好!欢迎给你!你来自台湾吗?!我以前也住在台湾!哈哈哈我读繁体字忘记了。。。
对吧,我知道“鬼佬”的意思,人们经常称我“鬼佬”。如果你想这个字用的很粗,我当然会停!0u0

:uk: Hi, welcome! You're from Taiwan?? I also lived in Taiwan! (for like 7 years but my chinese still sucks wHOOPS) Hahaha I forgot all my traditional chinese...
Yep, I know what "gweilo" means, people often called me that. If you think it's too rude to use, then I will, of course, stop using it! 0u0

Ohhhhhh no, we got all the webcomics here. Goodness gracious. This is going to take seventeen years to finish reading at this rate gOSH
aLSO GUNNERKRIGG COURT IS GREAT AND I HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP I Am so sorry I will go do that this weekend ehehehe [sobs at my grades]
and I'll try catching up w/ namesake because let's be real, Bird is the best (other than Fred and Elaine eeeehehehe)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
:china: 我爸爸喜欢开玩笑和叫我和我的妹妹 “美国鬼子。” (拿是不是对的字符?我好久没练中文。º~º)

:usa: My dad likes make jokes and call me and my sister "美国鬼子." (Did I get the right characters? It's been a long time since I've read Chinese characters. º~º)

Take it slow with GC, everything's hitting the fan. *sobs*
I LOVE BIRD SO MUCH AND THE LATEST PAGES ARE JUST NO OH NO GOD BIRD NONONONONO
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Russet

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • eaten by the trolls that took over the tropics.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 10:59:39 PM »
:china: 嗨,我是马来西亚的华侨。你们好吗?华文是个挺难学的语文哦。。 我母语是华文,小时候也是先学华文,但如今可能用英文会比较流利,因为我比较时常读英文书、看英文戏等。

:uk: Hey, I'm from Malaysia, but I'm Chinese in ethnicity. How are you guys? Chinese is pretty difficult to grasp. /: My mother-tongue's Chinese and I learnt Chinese as my native language when I was young, but currently I think I'm probably more fluent in English, since I read more English books and watch English movies, hmm.
:artd: | :chap0::chap1::chap2::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10:
Fluent: :uk: :china: :malaysia:
Learning: :japan: :france:

Shihchuan

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:18 AM »
:china: 你好!欢迎给你!你来自台湾吗?!我以前也住在台湾!哈哈哈我读繁体字忘记了。。。
对吧,我知道“鬼佬”的意思,人们经常称我“鬼佬”。如果你想这个字用的很粗,我当然会停!0u0

哈哈,我個人是沒有意見啦,我知道你的語氣不是真的在辱罵人。:p 你在台灣的哪裡待過啊?!我是花蓮人,不過大學是在台北讀的。
哈哈,我个人是没有意见啦,我知道你的语气不是真的在辱骂人。:p 你在台湾的哪里待过啊?!我是花莲人,不过大学是在台北读的。
Haha, I don't have a problem with it personally, as I know you're not using it to really insult anyone. :p Where in Taiwan did you stay?! I'm from Hualien, but I studied university in Taipei.

:china: 我爸爸喜欢开玩笑和叫我和我的妹妹 “美国鬼子。” (拿是不是对的字符?我好久没练中文。º~º)

:usa: My dad likes make jokes and call me and my sister "美国鬼子." (Did I get the right characters? It's been a long time since I've read Chinese characters. º~º)

美国鬼子 looks "right" to me. Traditionally 鬼子 was more specifically used to refer to Japanese people, but we all know how common it is for language to evolve all the time :) 拿 (ná) should be 那 (nà) though.
Mother tongue: Mandarin (:taiwan: :whynoflagfortaiwan:)
Acceptable fluency: :usa: :france:
Medium fluency: :japan:, Taiwanese
Beginner: :germany: :turkey:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 06:36:18 AM »
:china: 为什么 T_T 那事我打字太快。ALKFDJLKSDJFLKJSDALKJFHHDS 我怎么会那样做 D:我应该睡觉。。。

:usa: Why T_T That was me typing too fast. ALKFDJLKSDJFLKJSDALKJFHHDS I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT D: I should sleep...
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

Russet

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 07:13:46 AM »
:china: 哈哈,我看你还是早点睡觉,晚安!哦,还有,我觉得你可能有打错 “是” 为 “事” ?

:uk: haha, yeah, I think you really need to catch some sleep right now, good night! oh, and I think you may have mistaken 是 for 事?

videovance

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 07:40:30 AM »
:china: 嗨,我是马来西亚的华侨。你们好吗?华文是个挺难学的语文哦。。 我母语是华文,小时候也是先学华文,但如今可能用英文会比较流利,因为我比较时常读英文书、看英文戏等。
:china: 马来西亚呢!?很给力!(呃,给力的意思跟酷都一样吗?)你的中文非常好,我必须查字典要了解你,哈哈哈哈哈。你有什么最喜欢的英文电影/戏吗?
:uk: Malaysia!? So cool! (Uh, 给力 and 酷 have the same meaning, right? 0u0;;; ) Your Chinese is realllly good, I had to use a dictionary to understand what you were saying, ahahaha. What's your favourite English movie?

哈哈,我個人是沒有意見啦,我知道你的語氣不是真的在辱罵人。:p 你在台灣的哪裡待過啊?!我是花蓮人,不過大學是在台北讀的。
哈哈,我个人是没有意见啦,我知道你的语气不是真的在辱骂人。:p 你在台湾的哪里待过啊?!我是花莲人,不过大学是在台北读的。
:china: 我以前居住台北(士林区)!我小时候在花莲盘桓了几天,游览了,但是我一切忘记了。。。( •́ A •̀ )
:uk: I used to live in Taipei (Shilin district)! I (think) when I was younger I visited Hualien for a few days, but I completely forgot... ( •́ A •̀ )

aLSO MISEA I CAUGHT UP WITH NAMESAKE AND I'M JUST [sobbing loudly] BIRD DID NOT DESERVE THIS AT ALL

Russet

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 07:57:58 AM »
:china: 马来西亚呢!?很给力!(呃,给力的意思跟酷都一样吗?)你的中文非常好,我必须查字典要了解你,哈哈哈哈哈。你有什么最喜欢的英文电影/戏吗?
:uk: Malaysia!? So cool! (Uh, 给力 and 酷 have the same meaning, right? 0u0;;; ) Your Chinese is realllly good, I had to use a dictionary to understand what you were saying, ahahaha. What's your favourite English movie?
:china: 唔,其实我没听过 “给力” 这词,可能是你国家的俚语?哈哈,没有吧,我的华文其实也挺差。。。我最喜欢的英文电影?有几个吧,比如 The Grand Budapest Hotel, etc. 我也喜欢看 the X-Men Series (除了第三个,那个我就很讨厌).

:uk: uh, I've actually never heard of 给力? maybe it's local slang in your country, I'm not too sure. & haha, not really, my Chinese is actually pretty terrible.. My favourite English films would be.. hmm, there are a few? The Grand Budapest Hotel, etc.. Oh, and I like the X-Men Series too. (except the third one. that one was horrible. don't talk to me about the third X-Men film. It should be burnt at the stake.)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 06:25:39 PM »
:china: 我怎么总是打错的字 T_T

:usa: Why do I always type the wrong character T_T That's a sure sign that I need sleep.

videovance I KNOW OH MY GOD BIIIIIIIIIIIRD OH GOD OH GOD
People were talking in the comments about Alice possibly giving Vanessa one of her lives. I HOPE SO *starts bawling and saying "BIRD PLEASE BE OKAY" to the screen and hugging the computer*

videovance

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 02:01:09 AM »
:china: 我还没看X-Men Series电影!我应该看吗?
(呃?? 我电脑的中文自动输入的键盘很奇怪。我输入“我是不是”,但是我的电脑写道:“我是不是该安静的走开”和“我是不是你最疼爱的人”!我的电脑想说什么?!)

:uk: I haven't seen the X-Men series movies! Should I watch them?
(Eh?? The automatic input for the Chinese keyboard on my computer is really weird. I typed "我是不是", but my computer wrote out: "Should I or should I not quietly leave" and "Am I or am I not your beloved"! What is my computer trying to say?!)

I'm not 100% sure that's what it said (I was trying to go literally) but thAT'S REALLY FREAKY?? IS MY COMPUTER HAUNTED??? AM I GOING TO DIE?? ?? ?

Misea: WELL I MEAN THEY WERE RIGHT BUT POor bird. please protect this tiny problematic fave. or is she a (sin)namon roll? we just don't know
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:58:47 PM by videovance »

Russet

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2015, 01:43:05 AM »
:china: 我非常提议你看第一和第二个,那两个的故事与人物都特别有趣,但是第三个就。。呃,因为电影的导演换了,把故事搞得乱七八糟。哦,但是它除了那三个原本的 series 以外还有一个前传和续集很有趣,你也应该观看!(p.s. 请把圣水浇在你的电脑上,我自己也有点害怕了)

:uk: I strongly suggest you watch the first and second installment, those two have amazing plot and characters, but the third one.. uhhhh, they changed movie directors, so it's kind of terrible (but it's still a vaguely entertaining movie, I guess, if you're interested in watching). Oh, and aside from the three movies from the original series there's a prequel (First Class) and a sequel (Days of Future Past) that are really good, you should watch those after that too! (p.s. please douse your computer with holy water, you scared the crap out of me)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »
To keep my post sorta on topic...

:china: 现在是快到早成四点和我的猫吐了在我的地板上 (눈_눈)

:usa: It's almost four in the morning and my cat just vomited on my floor (눈_눈)

@videovance:problematic fave who appeared to be a sinnamon roll but deep deeeeep inside is a cinammon roll?? ¯\_( º_o)_/¯

videovance

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2015, 07:46:21 AM »
:china: 我会看电影吧!我相信你的影评 ( •̀   ω •́ )y  我看电影以后同你谈谈,好不好?(没关系,我在网上看一看,我发现电脑的demons短信(?)是有名的歌词!(所是的太奇怪。。。)

:uk: I’m gonna watch the movie! ;w; I trust your movie critiques ( •̀   ω •́ )y   After I watch it, is it okay to discuss it with you? (it’s really fun to talk about movies ehehehe) (Also don’t worry, I checked online- I found out that the demon messages were just famous song lyrics! (Which is really weird…)

MISEA I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SAY “THAT IS SO NASTY, ABSOLUTELY FOUL” IN CHINESE SO IT’S GOING IN ENGLISH BECAUSE EEEEEEEUGH that’s p gross, ahahaha oh no you poor possum ;A;;; that’s just. eeEEUUGHH. Also, congratulations on 100 posts, and therefore, no longer being a newbie! ;w;

I still have to catch up on a few things back in old Namesake (I read through it too quickly to remember everything) but I think we can safely say that Bird is probably a Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure

Russet

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2015, 08:46:37 AM »
:china: 啊,当然可以!我自己也很喜欢跟大家谈谈电影的事情,哈哈。(唔,慢慢地想这件事情时,我也发觉到最有逻辑的原因就是歌词,但你说的话也没有错,这真是好奇怪的歌词。。。)

:uk: Ah, of course you can! I myself enjoy discussing movies with other people, haha. (it makes watching movies all the more enjoyable) (and yeah, in retrospect song lyrics are probably the most logical explanation for these demonic suggestions, but it's also true that these are extremely disturbing suspicious peculiar song lyrics.

Congratulations to Misea on becoming a Safe-Zone Citizen as well!  :)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2015, 03:30:26 PM »
:china: 哈哈哈,没关系 Videovance!我也不知道怎么说那句话。 和谢谢你们!我自己没看到 XD

:usa: Hahaha, it's okay Videovance! I don't know how to write that phrase either. And thank you guys! I totally did not see that XD Oh gosh SSSS is sucking up my life...

At least she wasn't like, peeing on the floor or something. :I She did that to the old couch and we had to throw away the cushions, and she also peed in my sibling's closet like a year ago and now their room perpetually smells weird. (Then again, they weren't exactly cleaning her litter box on a regular basis...)

Yes, Bird is most definitely a precious Cinnamon Roll. *sobs*