Author Topic: Comics by Minnions  (Read 23976 times)

Kestarda

• Super-Newbie
  • Im tryin
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
Re: Comics by Minnions
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2016, 02:26:14 PM »
Oh dang hi!! Im new to forums so excuse my newbness, but o recently started my webcomic zildren ( https://tapastic.com/series/Case-012 ) that to be put simply, its about your good ol zombie apocalypse with a twist- kids can only be infected if they come in direct contact with the virus, while all the adults perished immediately

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 02:31:53 PM by Kestarda »
“Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show.”

Pls check out my Kids X zombies webcomic to see an apocalypse through the eyes of children! ( https://tapastic.com/series/Case-012 )

JacobThomsen

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Is currently trying to develop flammable lemons
  • Preferred pronouns: Him/he
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2016, 04:53:58 PM »
Oh dang hi!! Im new to forums so excuse my newbness, but o recently started my webcomic zildren ( https://tapastic.com/series/Case-012 ) that to be put simply, its about your good ol zombie apocalypse with a twist- kids can only be infected if they come in direct contact with the virus, while all the adults perished immediately

It looks nice Kestarda, I think I'll stick around and see what happens.

(Arhhh, the " the deadly disease hits adults harder than kids/young people" reminds me of a book, I just can't remember it. Arhhhh)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:24:01 AM by JacobThomsen »
Native: :denmark:
Fluent (more or less): :uk:
If I have to (but please don't make me): :germany:
Somewhat understands: :norway: :sweden:

:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2016, 04:54:17 PM »

Oooh! Your art is so cool!
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2016, 11:19:33 AM »
I've always always wondered how many Minnions are also webcomicers! So this thread is AWESOME! I actually already read a couple of these— Catspaw is the reason I got a webtoons account all that time ago, and I keep up with Suriska and Zildren and binge-read Year in Hereafter and Journey to North! Fun fun! I'll have to check out the rest of these beauties. :)
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2016, 10:24:53 PM »
I have this one that me and brother are doing. We don't have any pages yet, but this is the site.
It's called "Two Heads Are Better Then One". I do the art and me and my brother come up with the stories. There isn't going to be a running plot, just more like random comic strips, like SaTW. It's about two twins who are the complete opposite of each other who move to a new place. It also has a really cute demon named Frank.
http://thabtocomic.webs.com/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:33:33 PM by PickleChip »
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2016, 08:52:59 PM »
I actually wanted to ask here too maybe, that if anyone want their comic being listed on my website, but then someone said, I should list comics that I am reading
but what if there is a comic, that is actually amazing, however I am not interested in that theme that story is written into? I am not reading it, but I won't say no if they ask me to post their comic on my site.
and maybe I could start some new then!

well, I dunno, is anyone interested to be listed on my list? (in exchange, I would ask you to do same if is it possible)
I just need a 200 wide and 100 pixels tall pic as icon (animated or not, is does not matter)

anyone?
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

DaemonDan

• Author of post-apoc comic The Demon Archives
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 01:13:39 PM »
Oh hey, I'm one of these people!

I make post-apocalyptic comic The Demon Archives!

Set in Central Asia, and with a singularity/cyberpunk spin as there is an organization that survived the apocalypse with a high level of technology intact.
*Wishes that his comic can be as cool as Minna's someday*

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2017, 06:02:56 PM »
because I am horrible at keeping and running only ONE comic at once, I started a new one again. still working on Journey To North as my main comic with regular updates, the others will be updated whenever I get time to draw or whenever I feel to.

This is a comic with a completely alternative universe I have created with my friend and came up with details for it.
A world, where Slaves are a common thing. The main character is a young businessman, who decides to buy his first slave, and the comic is about how he coping as a slave owner.

>> READ IT HERE <<
WARNING: nsfw! (at the very beginning you see nudity... but later of might appear: gore, blood, violence. and so on)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
so, uh... I started a webcomic as well.

Schedule is irregular (only cover+page 1 so far also because I just started it today) since I have trouble motivating myself to do stuff. And as you can probably figure out from the cover it's another depressed artist making a comic about their own life. woo, exciting stuff!

Okay no, mostly depressing. But still, check it out if you wanna! We'll be trying to get some light stuff in there as well!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »
Windy: I'll be reading your comic!  And your little pyramid icon is adorable.  The shards on the first page are evocative.
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Alkia

• Scout
  • any pronouns
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2020, 11:13:52 AM »
Kinda an old thread, but oh well!!
So! I have joined the spat of Minnions who're making their own webcomics (exciting, I've never done this beforeee)!!!!!!

It's on webtoon here:
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/sonya-and-the-manes-/list?title_no=513608

It's about (literally) facing and making friends with your nightmares, I only have 7 episodes so far and updates are really slow but I hope whoever's interested enjoys it :-))

spoiler: comic cover sneak peek
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:42:08 PM by Alkia »
Knows:🇬🇧🇩🇪
Learning:🇳🇴, 🇨🇳
Wants to learn:🇨🇮(Gaelic), 🇫🇷

:A2chap04: :A2chap05:

RanVor

• Ranger
  • Preferred pronouns: he/it/that thing
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2020, 11:29:17 AM »
Oh, I didn't know there's a thread like this!

I don't really have anything to say here except for the fact that I have Journey to North on my list of webcomics-I-mean-to-get-to-but-probably-never-will, and it's cool to know that it's made by one of us.

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2020, 05:05:12 AM »
Absolutely loving it, Alkia!
Congratulations!  :)

I love your style and will be looking forward for more!
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2020, 05:38:59 AM »
We haven't seen Krisse around here in over 2 years, and none of the the webcomics they were making (including Journey to North) has updated since months before that, alas on both counts.  Not sure what's going on there, although it looks like he's still going with Fire Emblem Remnants.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 05:48:02 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

RanVor

• Ranger
  • Preferred pronouns: he/it/that thing
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2020, 07:04:35 AM »
We haven't seen Krisse around here in over 2 years, and none of the the webcomics they were making (including Journey to North) has updated since months before that, alas on both counts.  Not sure what's going on there, although it looks like he's still going with Fire Emblem Remnants.
That's an unfortunate fate many webcomics have to face. Doesn't mean whatever has been created isn't worth experiencing.