Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99166 times)

Wolfram

Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2015, 05:07:27 AM »
Well rules says "An Equipment can't equip more than one creature."
But your card is not an equipment anyway, it's a "Vehicle", so you can maybe create similar rules but with differents names, just like they did with Darksteel Garrison

Also I think the cost to "enter" the vehicle is too much, and maybe it could be interesting to have a way to do this as an instant like Cranial Plating

Native: ....:france:
Understand: :uk:
Learning: ..:poland:

:chap7: newbie

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2015, 08:37:56 PM »
Aghhhh I feel like I have forum-sinned for bringing up an oldish thread,, but i didn't know here else to put this.
I drew some terrible in-the-car doodles of, well, basically the SSSS Crew in the outfits of Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir (From...what's the title ahhh.. "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir" [what a long title my gosh])
Mostly because I thought the Hotakainen's would suit the outfits- especially Tuuri as lucky Ladybug! And then...it just spread to the rest of the crew ;__;
Hopefully you guys get a giggle out of some of these <_< I may have been a tad post-boring-lecture delirious at the time..

Reynir in a cat suit though..is just...not right o__o
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:41:44 PM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
Random suggestion: cross SSSS with The Wheel of Time series. Can you imagine the conversations?

Mat "What kind of bloody Shadowspawn is this?"

Sigrun "Oh, that's just a dog beast. It's nice!"
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2015, 10:06:07 PM »
Aghhhh I feel like I have forum-sinned for bringing up an oldish thread,, but i didn't know here else to put this.
I drew some terrible in-the-car doodles of, well, basically the SSSS Crew in the outfits of Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir (From...what's the title ahhh.. "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir" [what a long title my gosh])
Mostly because I thought the Hotakainen's would suit the outfits- especially Tuuri as lucky Ladybug! And then...it just spread to the rest of the crew ;__;
[sneep snop]

absolute perfection and I will have you know that I spat tea on my spanish honor society entry form, thank you very much :P
YEET

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2015, 10:59:37 PM »
absolute perfection and I will have you know that I spat tea on my spanish honor society entry form, thank you very much :P
Hooray! :D Not so much about the projectile tea though <_< sorry entry form
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2015, 11:17:25 PM »
Hopefully you guys get a giggle out of some of these <_< I may have been a tad post-boring-lecture delirious at the time..
[drawings]
Reynir in a cat suit though..is just...not right o__o

Oh gosh XD
These are amazing, Owl!!
Your comments made them even better!

"He may save Paris, but who will save him from RTR and Sunflower?!"
(good question, indeed)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Petronella

« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2015, 12:03:00 PM »
I saw this thread and then I started thinking. What about a Harry Potter crossover?

Gryffindor quidditch captain Sigrun Eide, the most best beater on the field.

Slytherin prefect Mikkel Madsen with a tendency of fooling unsuspecting first years into believing the most ridiculous things about hogwarts.

Hufflepuff (or Slytherin?) Emil Västerström constantly making potions explode and setting things on fire à la Seamus Finnigan.

Hufflepuff Lalli Hotkainen who spends most of his time sneaking out into the forbidden forest.

Ravenclaw prefect Tuuri Hotkainen being friends with Hufflepuff (or Gryffindor?) Reynir Arnirsson

Now I wish that I could draw this...
Native language: :sweden:
Fluent(p. much at least): :uk:
Learning: :finland: :spain:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »
I saw this thread and then I started thinking. What about a Harry Potter crossover?

Gryffindor quidditch captain Sigrun Eide, the most best beater on the field.

Slytherin prefect Mikkel Madsen with a tendency of fooling unsuspecting first years into believing the most ridiculous things about hogwarts.

Hufflepuff (or Slytherin?) Emil Västerström constantly making potions explode and setting things on fire à la Seamus Finnigan.

Hufflepuff Lalli Hotkainen who spends most of his time sneaking out into the forbidden forest.

Ravenclaw prefect Tuuri Hotkainen being friends with Hufflepuff (or Gryffindor?) Reynir Arnirsson

Now I wish that I could draw this...

it doesn't match up completely with your ideas, but I drew this a couple months ago:

(hi five for quidditch captain sigrun though!)
you'll know where to find me.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2015, 12:50:23 PM »
I realized I should have post my arts here instead

Basically a group with different bender, who is doing something and a random person appears to be a nonebender (Reynir) who slowly realizes and start to believe he can bend something,

Sigrun - Airbender
She seems wild and such things, she often stays really calm and meditate also sometimes. She is as good as a master but didn't get the tattoo yet

Mikkel - Eathbender (and metal)
He is really strong and can lift any height or rock that is in the way. his metalbending skill is low yet.

Emil - Firebender
He is already powerful but he is not the best controlling it yet.

Lalli - Waterbender (and plant)
He is mostly appears as a plantbender, using the plants as his protection mainly (over using ice)

Tuuri - nonebender
She is a really smart one, writes all records and collects more information of the bendings, also she is good with not bending related works.

Reynir - avatar
He does not know about his deep bending ability. This ability was hidden over the year and almost nobody noticed it. He had dreams with other avatars and other type of dreams, which start make him believe he is a bender.

I am bad at describing, sorry
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2015, 12:55:19 PM »
Oh, Matrix! Wicked cool sunglasses, long black leathery coats, ridiculously heavy-duty trashy boots. I mean this could be done hundreds of times and it would be epic every single time.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:58:05 PM by Cerberyusu »

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2015, 09:03:47 PM »
it doesn't match up completely with your ideas, but I drew this a couple months ago:

I love this, Lalli in a Ravenclaw scarf is adorable!  ;D
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2015, 09:18:15 PM »
Oh, Matrix! Wicked cool sunglasses, long black leathery coats, ridiculously heavy-duty trashy boots. I mean this could be done hundreds of times and it would be epic every single time.

But who gets to be The Chosen One?  I could see Emil and Reynir slap-fighting for the right to be Neo.  And is Mikkel Morpheus?  Or Agent Smith?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2015, 02:16:33 AM »
There have been a lot of brilliant SSSS crossovers here.  The Matrix, Dr. Who, Asterix, Harry Potter, Mad Max: Fury Road...

But didja ever think of cross-breeding SSSS with.... Jane Austen?!?

Inspired by Amity's play on the opening of Pride and Prejudice, the following appeared on Disqus....

From the preface to Jane Austen's sole essay into science fiction, left tragically unfinished at her death:
Standing Still and Sensibility, Or, A Young Person's Guide to the Silent World.

...Austen seems to have accepted that Standing Still would not be published in her lifetime.  As she noted in a letter to her sister, "Miss Tuuri is to be left on the Shelve for now, and I do not know when she will ever come out, for my publisher says the Taste of the Public is not yet ready for such tales of wild adventure in a devastated world, except among those of an extremely speculative cast of mind, or the followers of wicked Lord Byron, Percy Shelley, and their circle.

"Especially, he says, from the pen of a Lady, for who would put any credence in adventure tales from a lady of gentle upbringing and quiet, home-loving habits, who is known for sketches of family life on which I work with so fine a brush? Ah, Cassandra, if only Crosby knew how I tire of that 'little bit of ivory, two inches wide' on which I inscribe the doings of a dozen country families, and dream of ice and snow!

"If he could only see how eagerly I read whatever accounts the circulating libraries afford of polar explorations and searches for the Northwest Passage! Or how I muse upon reports that many parts of the world seem to be in the permanent grip of winter this year, which the Savants believe may be a consequence of some East-Indian volcano erupting violently.

"Well, Crosby is a Publisher, which is to say he is nine parts a rogue, but one familiar with the tastes of the book-buying public. So I shall lay aside my account of perilous expeditions through snowy lands laid waste by strange diseases, demonic irruptions, and the devastation of glaciers, and take up yet another story of a young lady in want of a husband. Perhaps I may at least grant myself the novelty of setting my new story, not in yet another quiet village, but the hustle and bustle of a young seaside resort yet a-building."
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2015, 02:53:04 PM »
There have been a lot of brilliant SSSS crossovers here.  The Matrix, Dr. Who, Asterix, Harry Potter, Mad Max: Fury Road...

But didja ever think of cross-breeding SSSS with.... Jane Austen?!?

Now that you mention it...  :)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »
Has anyone suggested Pacific Rim as a crossover yet?  I could easily see using Jaegers against some of the Giants.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy: