Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99148 times)

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »
I am Homestuck trash, and both web comics involve different kinds of "trolls", so of course I have to suggest that. :P
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

LurkBeast

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2015, 08:57:51 PM »
So I got to wondering what the Jaeger would be called, and I ended up on a 'Jaeger name generator' on tumblr (http://jaegernamegenerator.tumblr.com/, for those interested), and the very first one it suggested was MASTER INVADER, I kid you not, and now I cannot stop laughing. Send help.
I tried it a few times and got Tactic Moonlight. It's perfect.

SugaAndSpice

• Scout
  • just a gourd on the internet
  • Preferred pronouns: ALL THE PRONOUNS. He/him/his is always a safe bet though!
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2015, 08:16:38 PM »
BTW if an option I didn't cover gets mentioned by enough people, I'll add it.

I don't think many people want to do this, and I am sure many of you look down on Bronies, but maybe consider a My Little Pony crossover? Plz?
I say vol, you say tron! Vol!
…Voltron?

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2015, 08:54:06 PM »
I don't think many people want to do this, and I am sure many of you look down on Bronies, but maybe consider a My Little Pony crossover? Plz?
I'm pretty sure that there are some people on the comments, at least, that would totally go for an MLP crossover, though I don't really follow it myself.

Also, as a general rule, 90% of the people in this fandom will not look down on you if you do 90% of the things. I, for one, don't care what other series or whatever you (all) watch/are fans of. Don't be afraid to say something (PG ;) ) because you think people will look down on you.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Inspector Wallander

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2015, 09:46:41 PM »
First batch of Western SSSS redesigns!

I'm having some trouble with the Hotakainens. My instinct was to make them Native American, (since Lalli's a scout and mage and all) but then it felt wrong to just change their race like that. Then I thought that maybe they could have been raised by a Native American tribe, (not unheard of) but that seemed weird too. I could just make them immigrants, but there really weren't Finnish immigrants into the American Southwest around that time period. I don't know. Anyone have any suggestions?

You could have the Hotakainens be from Upper Michigan, if your tale is set after 1870.  During the late 19th Century, many Finns emigrated to Michigan's Upper Peninsula to work in the iron and copper mines up there.  Back then there would have also been plenty of very remote settlements in that part of Michigan for those two to have hailed from.  Lalli would have been a hunter who supplements his family's food supply and income by hunting and trapping during the long U.P. Winters, and Tuuri would be the mechanical genius tomboy who has a knack for repairing things, whether it's the water wheel powering the sawmill, the machinery that operates the pumping engine that keeps the mine clear of water, or fixing the steam engine on Uncle Toivo's small steamboat.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:49:57 PM by Inspector Wallander »
Reader since Dec. 2014 :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Marjo

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2015, 10:05:47 PM »
I chose Avatar: The Last Airbender, because I can really see it, with each character being either a bender or a non-bending soldier, and Reynir the pampered non-bender out to see the world, pretty much first book Aang without any powers. The question would not be how lond he would survive, but how he would get killed.
Native: :france: Fluent: :uk: Learning: :sweden:
Forgotten: :italy:
Wishlist: :russia: :japan: :ireland:

Kittycatpasta11

• Super-Newbie
  • I draw.
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2015, 12:45:01 AM »
I have a bunch, but the most fitting would be Doctor Who. Any avid fans could imagine if the Doctor traveled to the middle of the Silent World.  ;D :P
I like a lot of stuff. Ask me, i might be able to fit it all in one post. I might even like something you like!
:chap6: :chap7:
Fluent: :usa:
Want to learn: :france: :finland: :czech:
Zodiac(if you want to know):Leo

snotra

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2015, 08:27:36 AM »
I have a bunch, but the most fitting would be Doctor Who. Any avid fans could imagine if the Doctor traveled to the middle of the Silent World.  ;D :P
Next question, what would happen to a Cyberman infected with the Rash?
Languages: :netherlands: :uk:
I should know these, but rusty: :germany: :france: :italy:
Butchering at every try, but still bragging about it: Middle English (sort of)
To be added some time in the future when time and money can facilitate them: :vaticancity: :denmark: :norway: :iceland: :sweden: :finland:

SugaAndSpice

• Scout
  • just a gourd on the internet
  • Preferred pronouns: ALL THE PRONOUNS. He/him/his is always a safe bet though!
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2015, 10:10:25 AM »
Next question, what would happen to a Cyberman infected with the Rash?

NO. STOP. BAD.
I say vol, you say tron! Vol!
…Voltron?

LurkBeast

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »
NO. STOP. BAD.

yUo WilL bE UpGrADeD

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2015, 11:15:21 AM »
It would probably see trolls as imperfect

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Elrew

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2015, 11:40:45 AM »
Yesyesyesyesyes!
Okay, so, Tuuri would totally freak out about all the technology and interrogate the Doctor about how the Tardis works. Meanwhile, Emil, Lalli and Reynir are all very confused about why they can understand each other but end up having an awkward team bonding session. In the midst of all this, there'd be some Sigrun and Captain Jack flirtation and Mikkel quietly contemplates whether sane people actually exist.

Divra

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »
... and Mikkel quietly contemplates whether sane people actually exist.

I laughed so hard when I read that. Poor Mikkel just can't catch a break, can he?

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2015, 08:25:51 PM »
YES
OMG
Mikkel Sig Emil Tuuri and Lalli are like his companions and first they're like going on a mission and he just shows up in a crate
REYNIR IS DOCTOR WHO
WE HAVE LEARNED THE DOCTOR'S NAME
okay I get like way to excited about things

Divra

« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2015, 04:27:29 PM »

Of course we need a MLP crossover.

Sigrun: So, Lalli, what's out there?
Lalli: More weird, ugly moose.
Tuuri: He means horses.
Lalli: No. Got horns. Definitely moose.