Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99166 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 04:46:04 AM »
Sigrid suggested that Siv might have a grass type of some kind.

Nah, that wasn't me. I really like pokémon, but it's been such a long time since I played it seriously that I feel I'm unqualified to contribute to this discussion ;3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 10:52:05 AM »
Siv is tricky. Maybe a science themed pokemon, either Solosis or Polygon.

Edit: Hold the phone, of course Emil would have a Snivy.

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2015, 10:59:27 AM »
Siv is tricky. Maybe a science themed pokemon, either Solosis or Polygon.

Edit: Hold the phone, of course Emil would have a Snivy.
I think you mean Smugleaf ;)
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »
I think you mean Smugleaf ;)
I do?

A Swanna would be appropriate too. It looks sophisticated.

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
Nah, that wasn't me. I really like pokémon, but it's been such a long time since I played it seriously that I feel I'm unqualified to contribute to this discussion ;3
Oh... There were... lots of comments at that time <.<  >.>
Must've been Stellers, and I got y'all's names mixed up.

I do?

Swanna would pair well with Ninetails for putting out those fires that are getting out of control.

Also, for Olsen, maybe an Exploud?  First Dex entry says "Exploud triggers earthquakes with the tremors it creates by bellowing..."
Feel free to PM.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2015, 11:50:02 AM »
I do?

Sorry, it's just - before they revealed their names everyone on the internet called it Smugleaf, cause it looked kind of ... smug, I guess? I still forget it has another name besides that
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2015, 07:17:48 PM »
See my username and avatar.

Having to put up with our five weirdos in the new pan-Scandinavian investgative team he's been put in charge of will drive Poor Kurt Wallander to hit the bottle even harder.
I nearly died laughing.
Lalli finds crucial evidence, then goes to sleep on it.
Sigrun always wants to go in with guns blazing.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2015, 07:40:31 PM »
LooNEY_DAC has spotted that Minna is staging a remake of the brilliant comedy "Office Space" in the pages of SSSS.  As he explained on page 280:

Phyre Storm
"Emil set the place on fire" is going to be everyone's excuse for everything. :P

LooNEY_DAC 
...Which would be even better if Torbjorn started saying, "Mmm, yeah, ummm, could you, uhhh, maybe go get Emil for me? 'Cause that'd be greaaaat, just greaaaaat. Emil? Ummm, hi! It'sssssss Torbjorn. So, ummm, yeah, I hear you're sort of having, ummm, kind of a problem with your, ummm, pyromania."

Emil (mumbling): "Well, I was--I was told that if we were to come across a troll nest we should abandon the place and you know Sigrun certainly seemed to feel it was desirable to get out and there was a troll coming after us so I had to set the whole place on fire."

Sunflower 
[Bursts out laughing.] Of course Torbjörn's last name is really Lumbergh!

What I want to know is, who took Emil's red stapler?
How much "flair" does poor Tuuri have to wear?
And how many shots did it take Lalli to kill the printer?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Ghostplops

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2015, 07:53:52 PM »
Ohhh a Dragon Age Inquisition crossover! I can see Lalli and Cole getting along very well and sneaking up on everyone giving poor ol Cullen the willies, and Sigrun tryna duke it out with Cass all the time and PUNCH LOTS OF THINGS with Iron Bull. Emil setting Red Templars on fire *probably* by accident, or Sera trying to find ways to bug Mikkel all the time and gives everyone jars of bees to use against trolls.
*Carl Sagan voice* BILLIONS

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2015, 06:36:54 PM »
A couple of people above have said Western, and I love the idea, but I think it lacks the post-apocalyptic vibe of SSSS. With that in mind I humbly submit the idea of crossover with Fallout:New Vegas.

Tuuri and Lalli live in some run-down frontier settlement near the border with Legion territory. Lalli scavenges old world ruins at night for medicine and supplie, armed only with his trusty hunting rifle. Tuuri, a genius with machines of all kinds, helps them make ends meet by trading old world curios she has managed to get working again to passing traders.

Sigrun, a Ranger veteran from California, has just been posted to a base on the Colorado and can't wait to get across the river and deliver Caesar a lesson on women's suffrage in person. Until the order comes through, however, she has to content herself with hunting cazadores with her squad. Also stationed at the base is Mikkel, patching up the wounded as best he can and hardly ever mentioning face cancer these days.

Emil was born into a wealthy family of brahmin ranchers who lost everything in a drought a few years back. Having since joined up with the NCR military he dreams of becoming a heavy trooper one day, with his own power armour and flamethrower and everything. He has yet to see actual combat.

Now, driving a beaten-up old APC that was decommissioned by the NCR years ago, our five heroes sally out into the world outside the Mojave with one goal: scavenge as much high-value old world tech as they can get their hands on!

No-one counted on the appearance of a mysterious young New Canaanite and his pet cat.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:27:02 PM by SectoBoss »
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
A couple of people above have said Western, and I love the idea, but I think it lacks the post-apocalyptic vibe of SSSS. With that in mind I humbly submit the idea of crossover with Fallout:New Vegas.

Tuuri and Lalli live in some run-down frontier settlement near the border with Legion territory. Lalli scavenges old world ruins at night for medicine and supplie, sarmed only with his trusty hunting rifle. Tuuri, a genius with machines of all kinds, helps them make ends meet by trading old world curios she has managed to get working again to passing traders.

Sigrun, a Ranger veteran from California, has just been posted to a base on the Colorado and can't wait to get across the river and deliver Caesar a lesson on women's suffrage in person. Until the order comes through, however, she has to content herself with hunting cazadores with her squad. Also stationed at the base is Mikkel, patching up the wounded as best he can and hardly ever mentioning face cancer these days.

Emil was born into a wealthy family of brahmin ranchers who lost everything in a drought a few years back. Having since joined up with the NCR military he dreams of becoming a heavy trooper one day, with his own power armour and flamethrower and everything. He has yet to see actual combat.

Now, driving a beaten-up old APC that was decommissioned by the NCR years ago, our five heroes sally out into the world outside the Mojave with one goal: scavenge as much high-value old world tech as they can get their hands on!

No-one counted on the appearance of a mysterious young New Canaanite and his pet cat.

I love you for this. That scenario is perfect. New Vegas is one of my all time favorite games, and you fit them into it flawlessly. Now I want to draw Emil in a suit of power armor. 
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:04 PM »

I love you for this. That scenario is perfect. New Vegas is one of my all time favorite games, and you fit them into it flawlessly. Now I want to draw Emil in a suit of power armor.

Emil in power armour, Sigrun in Ranger veteran gear - I think it could work!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2015, 05:08:48 AM »
Definitely Solosis for Siv. If you want more with science theme, maybe a Castform?

I don't think I saw it mentioned, but I want to see Emil with either a Glameow or Purugly ^^ Maybe a Cinccino or Furfrou with one of the trims, like Debutante trim?

Magicarp for Braidy?  ;)

For some reason I can't add links to them, since I get 404 Forbidden ;_;

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2015, 05:47:57 AM »
hey, has anyone seen the Troll Hunter? I know it's a bit too short and silly for a Proper Real Crossover but. troll hunting.

Emil, Tuuri and Lalli are kids from film-making school (Emil is the presenter, Tuuri does sound, Lalli films), and they follow around assumed poachers duo Mikkel and Sigrun... who aren't poachers at all but undercover tROLL HUNTERS.
The Icelandic chairlady from the prologue is trying to cover up the existence of trolls by insisting all this damage is caused by russian bears who crossed the border. Nobody dies but Lalli breaks his legs and the camera so they need a new cameraman which happens to be braidy. Emil gets troll rabies.
you'll know where to find me.

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2015, 05:57:39 AM »
What I want to know is, who took Emil's red stapler?
How much "flair" does poor Tuuri have to wear?
And how many shots did it take Lalli to kill the printer?

Mikkel
None, but Cattank does
None, it started moving and making weird noises so he killed it