Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99183 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #390 on: September 16, 2016, 12:05:13 PM »
B....b...bakery friends! ;u; Oh wait.. If only Reynir worked at a bakery... I guess potato peeling can count and they can be cooking friends instead u__u)b The fluffiest friends. :D :D

Yesss! And Miko does peel potatoes at some point, so that would totally work. :))
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: He/him
« Reply #391 on: September 16, 2016, 03:22:30 PM »
Of course, the crew would just take Power Armor to compensate. Lalli in the Chinese Stealth Suit, Sigrun and Emil in T51-b's, Mikkel in Outcast Armor, and Tuuri in a Robco jumpsuit, grumbling about having to fix all the fancy gadgets the rest of the crew is wearing.
Reynir shows up in a Vault jumpsuit, having no idea what's going on...

That depends entirely on which game's Deathclaws we're talking about. Fallout 3? They wouldn't even need the armor. Fallout New Vegas? The armor would be a big help, but at a high enough level it isn't necessary. 4, or the first two? Power Armor's just pretty wrapping paper.
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

Native: :usa:
Tolerable: :germany:
Still Learning: :italy:
n00b at: :russia: :norway: :japan:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2016, 01:51:03 AM »
But what would be the breakdown?
I'd be tempted to have a Mikkel - Hunk equivalence, but's that's just from body type. Reynir seems to be more like Hunk in personality.

I'd see Sigrun as Lance, though her leadership role puts her more in the Shiro spot.

Tuuri seems like a fit for Pidge.

Emil might also fit the Lance spot.

This is hard.
Yeah I was initially thinking Sigrun for the black lion because she was kind of the leader (and then laughed at the chaos that would ensue) except I wouldn't have a clue where to start with the whole Kerberos backstory. But ssss Sigrun does bang her arm up a lot, so at least with a Shiro arm she could punch... more things... all the things, just because she could, probably. I did have a sketch of a Shiro Sigrun but it was way to wonky to share. u_u

I agree with Tuuri as Pidge....but does this mean that.... Onni would be the Matt equivalent? ;__; *cries tears forever*

One thing that I thought about- which kinda delves into crack territory- was Reynir as Allura, and only because of the sudden appearance from tuna crate/ cryo pod similarities X'D in which case if Emil was the blue paladin then would the crate-slam on pg286 thing still be viable?
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2016, 08:29:50 AM »
Yeah I was initially thinking Sigrun for the black lion because she was kind of the leader (and then laughed at the chaos that would ensue) except I wouldn't have a clue where to start with the whole Kerberos backstory. But ssss Sigrun does bang her arm up a lot, so at least with a Shiro arm she could punch... more things... all the things, just because she could, probably. I did have a sketch of a Shiro Sigrun but it was way to wonky to share. u_u

I agree with Tuuri as Pidge....but does this mean that.... Onni would be the Matt equivalent? ;__; *cries tears forever*

One thing that I thought about- which kinda delves into crack territory- was Reynir as Allura, and only because of the sudden appearance from tuna crate/ cryo pod similarities X'D in which case if Emil was the blue paladin then would the crate-slam on pg286 thing still be viable?

Yeah Onni is the Matt equivalent. Heck, Tuuri even gets to cut her hair short too! Though she would not pass off as a boy quite as easily.

As for Sigrun/Shiro, she got captured by the Galra/Plague while out on an expedition. The team mage was also captured. Unlike them though, she was cool and badass and really impressed some of the upper echelons. Hence robo-arm. She eventually manages to escape.

And I do love the idea of princess Reynir.
Coran can be... who knows.

So final tally:

Lalli - Keith
Emil - Lance
Tuuri - Pidge
Mikkel - Hunk
Sigrun - Shiro
Reynir - Allura

Together they form the ultimate cat-tank, VOLTRON.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2016, 11:18:30 AM »
Torbjörn. I vote Torbjörn.

*kinda wants to draw Reynir as Allura now*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2016, 11:33:07 AM »
I feel like that's slander on Coran, but it can work in a pinch.

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2016, 02:10:44 PM »
I feel like that's slander on Coran, but it can work in a pinch.
... you know, you're probably right about that.
Also, Reynillura!
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2016, 10:29:40 PM »
Nice.

I want to get in the action as well. Hopefully I can sketch a few things in the upcoming days.

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #398 on: October 12, 2016, 01:55:47 AM »
So final tally:

Lalli - Keith
Emil - Lance
Tuuri - Pidge
Mikkel - Hunk
Sigrun - Shiro
Reynir - Allura

Ahhh, I just got caught up on Voltron last night so I'm REALLY excited that this discussion is going on ! Of course I couldn't help but think which lions each SSSS crew member would pilot  :D pretty much your headcanon aligns perfectly with mine ? Lalli would pilot the red lion (the most temperamental and quickest lion) Tuuri would pilot the green lion (has an inquisitive nature) Emil the blue lion, naturally Sigrun would pilot the black lion, and at first I thought of Reynir for the yellow lion because Allura says something about pilots of the yellow lion being good friends and supportive, but actually I think I like Reynir better as Allura (especially because that means we could have kitty as one of the mice) and Mikkel piloting the yellow lion does work.

Also, TR that's really cute and you did a lovely job  :D

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #399 on: October 12, 2016, 04:18:08 AM »
Ahhh, Voltron crossover <3 I hadn't thought about it before, but I definitely agree with the lion assignments :)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

MR_PLINKETT

« Reply #400 on: October 31, 2016, 08:50:44 PM »
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #401 on: October 31, 2016, 11:06:36 PM »
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Silent World.

The Silent World is big, really big. 
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #402 on: November 01, 2016, 12:00:00 AM »
Yeah Onni is the Matt equivalent. Heck, Tuuri even gets to cut her hair short too! Though she would not pass off as a boy quite as easily.

As for Sigrun/Shiro, she got captured by the Galra/Plague while out on an expedition. The team mage was also captured. Unlike them though, she was cool and badass and really impressed some of the upper echelons. Hence robo-arm. She eventually manages to escape.

And I do love the idea of princess Reynir.

So final tally:

Lalli - Keith
Emil - Lance
Tuuri - Pidge
Mikkel - Hunk
Sigrun - Shiro
Reynir - Allura

Yes! I will totally draw this when I have time!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #403 on: November 01, 2016, 07:07:48 AM »
Hey, now that we have a set of twins, how about we start discussing SSSS/Star Wars (again I think)? :D

(I know I showed this art off in the Art museum, but it kinda fits here as well :P)
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

MR_PLINKETT

« Reply #404 on: November 04, 2016, 11:31:33 PM »
Another thing. I want to see a conversation between torbjorn/Emil and Anton Chiguruh. Goddamn Anton would make all of them shit their pants in fear.