Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99194 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2016, 05:06:13 PM »
I am happy I sent the pokemon ask ;3; I am sooooo excited about it!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2016, 05:19:41 PM »
I am happy I sent the pokemon ask ;3; I am sooooo excited about it!
A very good ask! Paraphelion made a couple really neat pokemon crossovers, on p 95 and 99 on the art museum, I'll try to link them later :-)

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2016, 11:23:09 AM »
A very good ask! Paraphelion made a couple really neat pokemon crossovers, on p 95 and 99 on the art museum, I'll try to link them later :-)

Ohhhh yes quite glad to see they also took up the "Lalli with an espeon" headcanon ;3

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2016, 08:32:46 PM »
Has there been a SSSS/Frozen crossover? (There probably has.)
I would like to see Reynir as Anna and Onni as Elsa. This may or may not be entirely because I want to see Reynir with two braids and Onni with heavy eyeshadow.  ;)
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #379 on: July 25, 2016, 12:37:06 PM »
You know, based on another thread, there needs to be a Discworld crossover.

Imagine Sigrun and Cohen the Barbarian fighting trolls, or Onni and Lalli's days at Unseen University.

And I suspect Vimes and Sigrun would Have Words over her treatment of Sargent Detritus.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #380 on: July 25, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
Actually seeing this thread reminds me of how last night while some friends and I were watching the original Teen Titans cartoon that was out in the early 2000's I was thinking of a crossover for that. Lalli would be raven, quiet and stoic magic types who like to sulk and aren't big on human contact. Reynir would be Starfire, naive and happy upbeat redheads with some pretty long hair who are big on friendship and making sure everyone's happy. In this case Kitty would be Silky. Maybe Sigrun would be Robin, the leader who's really skilled at hand-to-hand combat due to being rigorously trained at it from a young age, sometimes a bit reckless in their leadership but they care about the teams they lead and are pretty protective of them. Maybe Tuuri would be Cyborg, the team mechanics and team drivers who despite having some pretty sad stuff in their backstories are pretty upbeat and friendly. This is kind of a stretch but maybe Mikkel would be beastboy, they're both the jokesters / tricksters of the group, and both have a fondness for food and cooking while the rest of the team doesn't appreciate their cooking that much  :P . I really don't know who Emil would be, maybe Terra, gorgeous long blonde hair, and both sad insecure little babies trying their best but things still aren't going over pretty well for them no matter how much they try.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #381 on: July 25, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
Actually seeing this thread reminds me of how last night while some friends and I were watching the original Teen Titans cartoon that was out in the early 2000's I was thinking of a crossover for that. Lalli would be raven, quiet and stoic magic types who like to sulk and aren't big on human contact. Reynir would be Starfire, naive and happy upbeat redheads with some pretty long hair who are big on friendship and making sure everyone's happy. In this case Kitty would be Silky. Maybe Sigrun would be Robin, the leader who's really skilled at hand-to-hand combat due to being rigorously trained at it from a young age, sometimes a bit reckless in their leadership but they care about the teams they lead and are pretty protective of them. Maybe Tuuri would be Cyborg, the team mechanics and team drivers who despite having some pretty sad stuff in their backstories are pretty upbeat and friendly. This is kind of a stretch but maybe Mikkel would be beastboy, they're both the jokesters / tricksters of the group, and both have a fondness for food and cooking while the rest of the team doesn't appreciate their cooking that much  :P . I really don't know who Emil would be, maybe Terra, gorgeous long blonde hair, and both sad insecure little babies trying their best but things still aren't going over pretty well for them no matter how much they try.

I like that, but I think I'd swap Tuuri and Mikkel there.  Mikkel is most def the tank and Tuuri is much more subtly snarky.

Although he never appeared in the series, Emil could be Static.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #382 on: July 25, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »
I like that, but I think I'd swap Tuuri and Mikkel there.  Mikkel is most def the tank and Tuuri is much more subtly snarky.

Although he never appeared in the series, Emil could be Static.

I could definitely see that, yeah. I was a bit of at a loss for those two, it was mostly Lalli and Reynir who I saw as having a clear 'counterpart' in Teen Titans. Emil could be Static ! Or maybe Hot Spot or Speedy if you take into consideration Titans East or one of the honorary Titans.

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2016, 08:47:11 AM »
Ages ago, when I was watching Voltron: Legendary Defender, I was wondering if there had been any kinds of SSSS crossovers? Because..... c'mon.... giant... giant robot cats. (!!!!!) Also fancy space uniforms! There are also mentions of mullets.

I... was going/planning to draw a lot more, but I only ended up doodling Lalli in Keith clothes...and I messed up the cookie hand XD

:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #384 on: September 16, 2016, 08:24:50 AM »
So first of all, now that I've actually seen Voltron, that's a great Lalli, OrigamiOwl! I would not be sad to see more crossovers with that, just saying. ;)

And yesterday I succumbed to some kind of madness which involved re-reading the entirety of Prague Race and then drawing this:

All my favorite puppies from SSSS, aRTD, and Prague Race. I feel like these three would be friends. :))
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #385 on: September 16, 2016, 09:54:19 AM »
So first of all, now that I've actually seen Voltron, that's a great Lalli, OrigamiOwl! I would not be sad to see more crossovers with that, just saying. ;)

And yesterday I succumbed to some kind of madness which involved re-reading the entirety of Prague Race and then drawing this:

All my favorite puppies from SSSS, aRTD, and Prague Race. I feel like these three would be friends. :))
B....b...bakery friends! ;u; Oh wait.. If only Reynir worked at a bakery... I guess potato peeling can count and they can be cooking friends instead u__u)b The fluffiest friends. :D :D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #386 on: September 16, 2016, 09:59:35 AM »
You know, I could see a crossover with the old (by which I mean, from MY youth) "Superfriends" TV show.

If nothing else, I'd wand to hear Lalli and Tuuri yell "Wonder Finn powers, ACTIVATE!"

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: He/him
« Reply #387 on: September 16, 2016, 11:37:53 AM »
SSSS crossed over with Fallout.

Because jotunn just aren't terrifying enough. You should have to deal with legendary deathclaw beastgiants and Glowing One trolls
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

Tolerable: :germany:
Still Learning: :italy:
n00b at: :russia: :norway: :japan:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #388 on: September 16, 2016, 11:42:01 AM »
SSSS crossed over with Fallout.

Because jotunn just aren't terrifying enough. You should have to deal with legendary deathclaw beastgiants and Glowing One trolls

Of course, the crew would just take Power Armor to compensate. Lalli in the Chinese Stealth Suit, Sigrun and Emil in T51-b's, Mikkel in Outcast Armor, and Tuuri in a Robco jumpsuit, grumbling about having to fix all the fancy gadgets the rest of the crew is wearing.
Reynir shows up in a Vault jumpsuit, having no idea what's going on...
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #389 on: September 16, 2016, 11:52:59 AM »
Ages ago, when I was watching Voltron: Legendary Defender, I was wondering if there had been any kinds of SSSS crossovers? Because..... c'mon.... giant... giant robot cats. (!!!!!) Also fancy space uniforms! There are also mentions of mullets.

I... was going/planning to draw a lot more, but I only ended up doodling Lalli in Keith clothes...and I messed up the cookie hand XD

But what would be the breakdown?
I'd be tempted to have a Mikkel - Hunk equivalence, but's that's just from body type. Reynir seems to be more like Hunk in personality.

I'd see Sigrun as Lance, though her leadership role puts her more in the Shiro spot.

Tuuri seems like a fit for Pidge.

Emil might also fit the Lance spot.

This is hard.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...