Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99200 times)

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #360 on: June 01, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »
Just as well. Can you imagine a Hulk-troll?

Pulling a 'puny god' on Odin himself?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #361 on: June 01, 2016, 04:53:01 PM »
Pulling a 'puny god' on Odin himself?

Although I don't like using it, this situation calls for it.

LOL!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2016, 06:33:59 AM »
More croSSoverSS! That time it’s with one of my favourite movies, Equilibrium. Fire, books and so on…

Emil as Tetragrammaton cleric

What are you doing? Cleric!

Materials: paper, watercolour
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #363 on: June 07, 2016, 07:36:20 AM »
More croSSoverSS! That time it’s with one of my favourite movies, Equilibrium. Fire, books and so on…

Emil as Tetragrammaton cleric

What are you doing? Cleric!

Materials: paper, watercolour
Nooooooo, not the boooooooks !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2016, 08:13:46 AM »
Nooooooo, not the boooooooks !

In movie, they burnt Mona Lisa, but I didn't dare to paint it.
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #365 on: June 20, 2016, 02:41:42 PM »
So I'm pretty sure I've seen it discussed what classes and races the crew would be in a D&D or fantasy setting, but I've been trying to come up with what their character alignments would be (because I'm weirdly obsessed with finding the alignments of both my favorite fictional characters and real people) so these are probably pretty off, but my best guesses are:

Lalli is neutral/neutral aka true neutral (most obvious and easy one for me to place tbh)
Tuuri is chaotic good
Reynir, maybe lawful good ? if not neutral good
Sigrun ahhh she's hard for me to place, but her hating killing sea beasts in inhumane ways and sacrificing her arm to save Reynir might place her in lawful good, or neutral good, or lawful neutral, hhhh I don't knowwww
Mikkel, if not true neutral then maybe chaotic neutral, or maybe lawful neutral because he sure is concerned about protocol
Emil, neutral good

And bonus even though I'm not sure if Reynir would be lawful good or neutral good, I'm completely positive that Onni would be lawful good.

Murderghosts obviously chaotic evil. Really they're the only ones who fall on the evil spectrum so far. Maybe we'll get a kade later and have more on the evil end of the spectrum ! Maybe the kade will be lawful evil so we can get some lawful evil up in here.

Trond is definitely chaotic neutral, Taru it's hard to place but she might be chaotic neutral too. Siv ah shoot I dunno, maybe true neutral ? Torbjörn would probably be chaotic neutral too. So most of those conducting the mission probably chaotic neutral because something about lying to the government for funds to illegally pillage books for personal profit just seems pretty chaotic neutral.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:06:12 AM by Juniper »

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2016, 02:56:55 PM »
Sigrun ahhh she's hard for me to place, but her hating killing sea beasts in inhumane ways and sacrificing her arm to save
im not very good at roleplaying and alignments but i feel like if nayone is chaotic good, it's sigrun
you'll know where to find me.

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2016, 07:59:13 PM »
im not very good at roleplaying and alignments but i feel like if nayone is chaotic good, it's sigrun

Wow yeah not that you point it out that makes a lot of sense . . Sigrun as chaotic good it is !

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #368 on: June 21, 2016, 12:21:38 AM »
Quote from: Juniper
Lalli is neatral/neutral aka true neutral (most obvious and easy one for me to place tbh)
Tuuri is chaotic good
Reynir, maybe lawful good ? if not neutral good
Sigrun ahhh she's hard for me to place, but her hating killing sea beasts in inhumane ways and sacrificing her arm to save Reynir might place her in lawful good, or neutral good, or lawful neutral, hhhh I don't knowwww
Mikkel, if not true neutral then maybe chaotic neutral, or maybe lawful neutral because he sure is concerned about protocol
Emil, neutral good
I'm thinking Reynir would be lawful good, since he always wants to help and never upset anyone in the process. As for Mikkel, I initially went lawful neutral because yeah, PROTOCOL. But then I remembered he's been fired from a ton of jobs and I think if being lawful gets you anything it's in good with the bosses because you follow orders so well. So chaotic neutral all the way.

(I've been trying to reply to this for like two hours. Curse you backwoods wifi...)
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

IKEA

« Reply #369 on: June 21, 2016, 02:37:56 PM »
Emil might be chaotic good too, with all those explosives.

Jenny Islander

• Preferred pronouns: She, her
« Reply #370 on: June 21, 2016, 10:58:44 PM »
Not sure what explosives have to do with it.   :?

The way I learned the alignment system was like this:

LAWFUL GOOD: We need laws (customs, traditions, whatever) to help people be good to one another, so let's make sure they're good laws.
LAWFUL NEUTRAL: We need laws (c, t, w) because without laws there would be CHAOS and that would be HORRIBLE.  If the laws chew people up sometimes, that's just how it is.
LAWFUL EVIL: We need laws (c, t, w) because how could I work the system if there wasn't a system?  Kiss the butt above you on the ladder, kick the face below you, and get every gold piece out of the system that you can: that's how it works.

CHAOTIC GOOD: Laws (c, t, w) are just somebody's opinion.  We can be good to one another without somebody making us do it.  Freedom is more important than order as long as we keep being excellent to each other.
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL: Freedom is the most important thing!  Don't build up any obligations; don't get too deep with other people.  But don't make them mad at you either.  Be free as the wind: no obligations, no bounty hunters.
CHAOTIC EVIL: I'll tell you how the world works: dog eat dog.  You're only on top until somebody strong enough pulls you down.  I'll work with you to get something we both want, but once we get it, better watch your back!

NEUTRAL GOOD: Doing good for other people--maybe one person in particular--is the most important thing.  If something or someone helps me reach that goal, great!  If something or someone gets in my way, I'll make them move, preferably peacefully.  Or perhaps convince them to join me.
NEUTRAL: Law, chaos, good, evil, whatever.  I got loved ones to take care of and a full in-box every day.  No time for that philosophical stuff.
NEUTRAL EVIL: Destroying other people--maybe one person in particular--is the most important thing.  If something or someone helps me reach that goal, great!  If not, I'll destroy them too.
Working on the...coding...thing...

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #371 on: June 21, 2016, 11:41:44 PM »
Quote from: Jenny Islander
Not sure what explosives have to do with it.   :?

The way I learned the alignment system was like this:

LAWFUL GOOD: We need laws (customs, traditions, whatever) to help people be good to one another, so let's make sure they're good laws.
LAWFUL NEUTRAL: We need laws (c, t, w) because without laws there would be CHAOS and that would be HORRIBLE.  If the laws chew people up sometimes, that's just how it is.
LAWFUL EVIL: We need laws (c, t, w) because how could I work the system if there wasn't a system?  Kiss the butt above you on the ladder, kick the face below you, and get every gold piece out of the system that you can: that's how it works.

CHAOTIC GOOD: Laws (c, t, w) are just somebody's opinion.  We can be good to one another without somebody making us do it.  Freedom is more important than order as long as we keep being excellent to each other.
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL: Freedom is the most important thing!  Don't build up any obligations; don't get too deep with other people.  But don't make them mad at you either.  Be free as the wind: no obligations, no bounty hunters.
CHAOTIC EVIL: I'll tell you how the world works: dog eat dog.  You're only on top until somebody strong enough pulls you down.  I'll work with you to get something we both want, but once we get it, better watch your back!

NEUTRAL GOOD: Doing good for other people--maybe one person in particular--is the most important thing.  If something or someone helps me reach that goal, great!  If something or someone gets in my way, I'll make them move, preferably peacefully.  Or perhaps convince them to join me.
NEUTRAL: Law, chaos, good, evil, whatever.  I got loved ones to take care of and a full in-box every day.  No time for that philosophical stuff.
NEUTRAL EVIL: Destroying other people--maybe one person in particular--is the most important thing.  If something or someone helps me reach that goal, great!  If not, I'll destroy them too.
Okay, this is one of the best alignment breakdowns I've seen in a while. I have a hard time keeping them all straight and could really use something like this to help out some new players who don't really get the system.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Jenny Islander

• Preferred pronouns: She, her
« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2016, 05:04:42 PM »
Why, thank you!  It's actually something I about 80 percent dreamed up, 20 percent being somebody else's homebrew.  I think.  Basically I tried to express each alignment as briefly as possible and make sure that chaos, law, good, evil, and neutral meant the same thing in every description.  Feel free to use it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:06:52 PM by Jenny Islander »
Working on the...coding...thing...

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2016, 03:17:04 PM »
So Minna just posted on the SSSS tumblr that apparently we're gonna get some official Minna art of each of the crew members as a pokemon trainer with a pokemon that fits them. Any bets as to which pokemon each crew member's gonna get ? The only one I have a strong hunch for is Lalli's gonna get Persian, I feel like he's got to have a cat-ish pokemon, but Liepard or Espeon might fit him more than Persian . . maybe Mikkel's gonna get chansey because medic pokemon ? Reynir might get Mareep because sheep, or possibly growlithe because dog. I'm sure others have better guesses than me  :P

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2016, 05:04:30 PM »
Ninetail for Emil. Pretty please.